In order for the app to work, you would need to start the web service on the machine with the gnucash file. Visit the website for step-by-step guide.
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by installing the paid Contrib version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.totschnig.myexpenses.contrib). You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Unlimited number of accounts
- Unlimited number of plans
- Distribution of transactions per category
- Split transaction
- Security question
- Reset all accounts
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
The application is intended to be used in off-line mode. There is no integration with any online services available.
Personally I am using it together with GnuCash (http://www.gnucash.org) - the greatest financial-accounting software in the universe ;)
I keep my daily expenses in Expense Register and from time to time I export them to GnuCash.
It seems to be a common use case so I believe it can be easily adapted by Quicken, MS Money, etc. users.
The major requirement for the application was to minimize the effort needed to record expenses.
I was fed up with using general purpose notes applications and complex mobile accounting software available on the Android market.
So in Expense Register I did my best to minimize number of operations needed to perform common actions.
Expenses can be recorded either by input form or by taking a picture of the receipt.
No signup needed. No AD. No limited. No fee.
* Registration of incomes and expenses
* Support for camera pictures of receipts
* Desktop widget to jump directly to expense adding form (do not move app to SD - Android does not support widgets for apps installed on external storage)
* Auto-completion feature for common descriptions and tags
* Build-in expression evaluator supporting +-*/() operators
* Exporting entries by email (you can specify your default address in settings)
TXT, ZIP (HTML) and QIF file formats are available
* Presenting simple summaries of registered expenses and incomes
* Import/Export settings from/to file
* You may use TAG field to categorize expenses. E.g. you may mark different accounts or currencies.
* You may define comma-separated lists of descriptions and tags you often use. The application will suggest them later when you start filling information about new expense.
* You may even select to automatically update common words so you don't need to enter full words almost never
* All settings might be exported for backup purpose
* If you are using Samsung SWIPE or similar virtual keyboard offering its own field auto-completion mechanism you may disable Expense Register's build in autocompletion by cleaning common words list and disabling Auto-update tags switches in settings.
Send me your feedback if you think something could be improved !
Keywords: record expenses, collect expenses, personal expenses, expense manager, expense tracker, expense collector, personal finance, money manager, spending tracker
Designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible, Cash allows you to track bank accounts, stocks, income and expenses. As quick and intuitive to use as a checkbook register, it is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports(similar to GnuCash, Microsoft Money, Quicken).
- Double-Entry Accounting (transaction system)
- Unlimited levels of nesting accounts
- Easy and intuitive accounts navigation
- DropBox synchronization for SAFE data backup
- Full support of multiple currencies
- Dark and light themes
- Summary report
- Expenses, Incomes and Assets piecharts
- Expenses and Incomes barchart
- CSV file export
Cash project web-site: http://cash-android.com
- Full access to the Internet - required by the Dropbox
We plan a lot of great features!
TAGS: Personal finance, budget manager, best accounting, money, budget, cash, android, tracking, track money, budget envelope, saving your cash, cash flow, manager, home bookkepping, pocket money, expenses, incomes, personal wallet, my money, reports, piechart, barchart, balance, ads free, CSV export, no ads, best finance, themes, ad-free, budget tracker, expense tracker, checkbook, cashbook, ledger, savings, home accounting. my money, simple interface, calculator, better, faster, safer. safest
Simply open and edit your GnuCash file. No need to import/export.
It is designed for daily and personal use to quickly view and input transactions. You can use any of the currency supported in GnuCash such as Dollar, Yen, Euro, Won, etc.
- Read and write a GnuCash file in sqlite3 format
- Edit and add transactions of 1-to-1 and 1-to-many splits(*)
- Search and delete all patterns of transactions
- Basic inference to select accounts based on history
- Permission of Internet access is not required
- Show current balance of accounts
- Sort by transaction date or edit date
- [Experimental] Import conflicted copy
- [Experimental] Import transactions on Japanese Suica/Felica card via NFC (by Domburi Cash NFC Plugin)
1) 3rd-party application of file explorer such as
ES File Explorer
ASTRO File Manager
2) Existing GnuCash file
- It can fail to open a file that use advanced function of GnuCash.
- Back up your GnuCash file before opening it, just in case.
- UI of the latest release can be different from the screenshots.
- The following types of transactions are supported:
- Income increase
- Expense increase
- Move assets (pair of asset increase & decrease)
- Refinance (pair of debt increase & decrease)
- Borrow (pair of asset increase and debt increase)
- Payback (pair of asset decrease and debt decrease)
- Income incerase
- Expense increase
- Asset increase
- Asset decrease
- Debt increase
- Debt decrease
Any other transactions are shown as "Other" in the timeline.
Check the following URL for known issues and details of limitations:
Support site (Change logs, Downloads of previous versions):
See also: https://bankchore.townym.net/ An online tool to convert CSV to OFX for GnuCash import.
Don't know why money is running out? Use Cash.Book to keep all the records, easy to use, fit for female, and make your own personal-style for it!
- Daily income and expense management
- Overview of monthly record
- Make your own UI theme (cover picture and the naming) to fit for your mood
- Passcode protection at start-up, don't worry about explore your secret
- Daily reminder to keep expense recorded
- Lovely and colorful calculator function UI design
- Stickers on each expense categories
- Attach memorable message for each record
key word：money、management、saving money, expense
[ Support iOS and Android ]
This is the Ad-free edition of AndroMoney. The functions on both edition are the same. If you are happy with free edition there is no need to upgrade to pro edition. We hope this app can help you to manage your expense and money easily !
Data from AndroMoney to AndroMoney Pro
Menu =>Export/Import =>Backup Database=>SD
Menu=>Export/Import =>Import From AndroMoney=>SD
AndroMoney is a personal finance tool for use on your mobile phone. By using this tool, we hope you can better manage your wealth.
We focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful:daily accounting, managing categories, or even drawing detail reports, AndroMoney can easily manage it.
As this App's name suggests, we hope AndroMoney will be the best personal finance tool on Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email us. We appreciate your feedback!
- Multiple accounts and support account balance & account transfer
- Cloud Storage (Dropbox , Google Docs)
- SYNC with other devices
- Any currency with downloadable rates
- Number pad with calculation
- Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
- Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets
- Trend, Pie and Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
- Password Protection
- Overview your expense and income summary
- Back up data to Excel/ Mac Number
Manage your expense and money easily !
If you have problem please e-mail to us! ( We can't reply you on google play...)
Special thank to
Mario Lüthy for German translation.
Mike Kazonis for Greek translation.
Jean Marie for French translation.
Елена Трифонова for Russia translation.
Alessio Salerno and Carlo Pite for Italian translation.
Keywords: accounting, accounting software, android banking, backup, banking app, best, bill, book keeper, book keeping, budget, budget manager, budget planner, budget tracker, business accounting, cash organizer, cash register, checkbook, checking account, coin, count, credit cards, daily expense manager, daily expense tracker, dollar, easy, easy money, euro, excellent, expense log, expense management, expense manager, expense tool, expense tracker, expense manger, family, family budget, fast, finance, finance campaign, finance manager, financial calculator, financial planner, financisto, fuel tracker, group, household budget, income, income calculator, income tracker, interest rate, iWallet, ledger, manage, manager, mint, mobile banking, mobile banking app, mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, mobile money manager, money, money control, money manager, money saver, money saving app, money tool, money wise, money wise, notes, page once, personal finance, personal finance management, personal finance manager, personal money management, personal money manager, pocket money, receipt capture, receipt filer, receipt scanner, receipt tracker, save, saving, saving campaign, saving money, savings account, savings tracker, shopping, simple, sort, spend, spending tracker, store, thu chi, track, tracking, Vietnam, VND, wallet, wallpaper, wedding manager, money tracker, money tracking 記帳 財務 理財
2.新增 支出/收入 畫面，能看到當日的記錄，並且修改。輕鬆瞭解當日收/支狀況。
和興工坊(He Xing Workshop) 小豬公 敬上
※CWMoney 3 years Happy Birthday!!! Special Offer USD 1.99 for limited time (Google Play/ iOS)!
※For Ver 1.36.1 or higher , please input google id (email) to completing the registration.
※CWMoney EX is a Best Finance Management Software for Android, more than 3,000,000 downloads,It also was the most popular (4.7 Stars,50,000+reviews) financial software in Android Google Play of Asia.
+ Android Top Paid #1 (2013/2/27~2013/3/8)
+ iOS Top Paid #1 (2013/12/24,2013/2/6)
+ Android Finance Top Paid #1
+ iOS Finance Top Paid #1
CWMoney is a personal finance manager.
- UI Theme Select
- Shortcut,Widget for QuickTrack.
- Account Widget to show Account Balance
- Multiple accounts
- Multiple currency
- Support GPS,Camera,Album,Voice,Calc.
- Transfers and Account Exange Rate
- Hierarchical categories with custom attributes
- setMonth budgets
- Catalog ,Subcatalog Append/Edit
- Filtering and PieChart reporting
- Data Export (Excel XML,CSV)
- Calendar Chart Report
- Drag&Drop to Sort Category
Please DO BACKUP before any upgrade!
It is not recommended to move CWMoneyEX to SD card.
PHONE STATE - used to forget find back your password.
LOCATION - to stamp current location on a transactions, can be switched off in the preferences
INTERNET - for check update,and required by Google Maps component to edit/view locations
CAMERA - to attach pictures to transactions
Q: How to edit/delete account/transaction/balance etc?
A: Long tap in the list to bring up popup menu
The purpose of keeping account is to give yourself a better life.
This software in addition to have basic function of accounting, there are also have some major idea:
1. The goals/dreams System:
You can set the required money of goals/dreams.Planned use of your income to achieve your goals/dreams step by step..
The system ask you to save partial money of income to goals/dreams, whenever you get a income.
The system will calculate and tell you how far days to reach the goals/dreams depending on saving rate.
2. Tracking System:
For each category, the system generate a year/month/day chart history to show your spending tendency, wasting more or saving more.
3. Multi-currency, virtual currency, you can trade by using not only real money but also virtual stuff
* Balance/Rate chart: easy to track changes in the balance/income/expense history.
* support recurring expense/income/transfer, daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly,quarterly, yearly...etc
* User define custom categories and currencies
* Multi-currency, virtual currency,management support.
* Budget weekly/ monthly / yearly
* Goal/Dream system, to help you calculate the number of days required to achieve your goals/dreams.Planned use of your income to achieve your goals/dreams step by step.
* Statistics of income / expense categories , consumption patterns, goals.
* Bar chart, pie chart of income / expense categories , consumption patterns, goals.
* Set first day of week
* Home screen widget
* Support screen landscape orientation
* Unlimited account, currency
* The year/month/day chart tracking, let you understand your spending tendency, wasting more or saving more.
* Data analysis suggestions
* Theme changer
* Goal Widget
* Set first day of month, set first month of year. Statistics according by assigned date(affects charts, statistics are history list, budget, statistics and export)
* Excel(.xls) export of 'Daily transaction records' and 'profit and loss statement'
* Dropbox Data Backup and restore
FinanTrak is a personal finance tracking app. Its features include:
* Multiple accounts, account categories, 4 account types: asset, liability, income, expense. For each account, you can set its icon, monthly budget, and initial balance.
* Transaction list, transaction verification. In the transaction list, you don't only see each transaction's amount, balance, and available budget, but also the monthly summary. For each transaction, you can set its image (for example, the picture of the product you bought, the meal that you had, the receipt...etc).
* Pie and bar charts. Let you see the distribution of your money.
* Backup and restore. It allows you to backup the data (excluding image files) to the SD card and/or to the Google backup service in the cloud. If you backup the data to the cloud, after you upgrade or change your mobile phone and reinstall FinanTrak, the data is automatically restored. (Cloud backup requires Android 2.2 or above.)
* Password protection, password encryption. The password stored in the database is encrypted.
* Account search
* Export to CSV
FinanTrak (Free) is also available for you to try out.
According to suggestion, trace your income and expense is the first step to construct a healthy finance. You have to analyze your expense habit, and then set budget of expense items to control income/expense cash flow. This is the insight inspiration of Money Notes. Besides helping you to reduce unnecessary consumption, we also hope you can active arrange your income distribution including ordinary expenditure, insurance, investment, deposit and debt.
1.Simple and beautiful user interface. Add a new transaction is fast and intuitively.
2.Transaction list and budgets are enhanced in main screen. We recommend you review history expenses and regular income, and then set appropriate budgets for your family condition.
3.Budget setting. You can set budget of total expense, specific category or item.
4.User defined account( Cash, Bank account, Credit card, Pre-paid and others) for managing your balance and cash flow.
5.Graphic statistic chart present ratio of expense and helps you to review if the distribution is reasonable.
6.Bill reminder alarm.
7.Export transaction record and monthly summery data to SD card. The file extension is .xml and we suggest you open the file by excel software.
8.Database backup and recovery.
9.4 PIN number to protect your personal data security.
Keywords: Budget, Money, Expenses, finance
Would you believe there could be a personal finance checkbook and budget app on your phone as powerful as Microsoft Money or Quicken on the desktop?
!! Try us risk free — now with a 1 week money back guarantee — we stand behind our product !! — see the end of this section for details.
“…you are getting a fantastic, powerful application that does a terrific job of helping you get your finances in order.” — 2011 Android App Guide: http://goo.gl/o9527
Some of the many features:
✓ Works great on the Nexus 7 and other 7" tablets
✓ Reads your MS Money / Quicken / SPB Finance / Cash Organizer export files. (QIF, OFX)
✓ Full featured and flexible budgeting (yearly, monthly, weekly, biweekly). Forecasting features make your cash flow easy to visualize
✓ 4 widgets for quick and easy data entry and one-glance access to your budget and upcoming bills
✓ Recurring bills/deposits with many different schedules, including biweekly pay checks. Reminders can be set right into your device's calendar
✓ Split transactions for more accurate budgeting and reporting
✓ Privacy with password/PIN security
✓ Never worry about your data with automatic backups on a customizable schedule
✓ Two-level editable categories and optional classifications (projects)
✓ Colorful reports and charts with drill-down (exportable to PDF, CSV or as a web-page)
✓ Customized reports can be saved for easy reuse
✓ Multi-currency with historical exchange rate support for accurate Net Worth calculations
✓ Your data can be exported to standard QIF or CSV
✓ Beautiful modern user interface
✓ Integrated with MyBackup Pro
✓ … and much more …
Explanation of the various permissions and why they are needed:
Permission: Your personal information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests, read calendar events.
Purpose: Used for creating bill reminders in the phone's calendar.
Permission: Read contact data, write contact data
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list.
Permission: Storage, modify/delete SD card contents
Purpose: Uses to back-up books and import/export QIF/OFX files
Permission: System tools, prevents phone from sleeping
Purpose: For the few seconds while the auto backup and recurring transaction enter happens, keeps the phone from going to standby mode to prevent potential data loss.
Permission: Your accounts, discover known accounts
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list. The list of accounts on the phone is read and you are given the option to pick the account used for contact operations.
Permission: System tools, automatically start at boot
Purpose: Starts the alarm timer that performs the auto backup and recurring transaction enter functions. No processing intensive tasks are performed at this time.
Permission: Network communication, Market license check
Purpose: Used to perform the Android Market license verification.
Money-back guarantee details:
You have 7 full days to get a full and unconditional refund. If you are past the 15 minute refund window offered by the Google Play Store, contact us (email@example.com) for a refund which will be given in at most 8 hours.
finance, double entry, accounting. bookkeeping, checkbook, MS Money, Quicken, budget, expense, income
When importing into Cash2QIF, put the .QIF file you exported from Quicken into the /Android/data/com.cash2qif.www/files/ directory on the SD card. Turn off USB storage or disconnect the cable before importing.
When importing into Quicken, for error message OL-221-A: Quicken was not able to complete your request
Instead of opening the .QIF file with Quicken Launcher, open Quicken first. Then select File > Import > QIF File.
Not affiliated with Quicken or Intuit.
High resolution icon is from:
with this license:
Creative Commons (Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported)
You can manage your daily cash income/outgo, bank, credit card accounts.
Features of CashFlow Free:
1. Simple and easy to record transactions
You can easily input your daily transactions. You can choose description of transaction from history, much less keyboard operations. Also you can fix balance with simple operation.
2. Support multiple accounts
You can manager multiple cash / bank / credit card accounts. CashFlow supports transfer transaction between the assets.
3. Report functions
You can check daily/weekly/monthly/annual reports.
4. Export functions
All data can be exported with CSV and OFX format, so you can use them with your PC. The export can send via e-mail, dropbox, and internal web server.
5. Support Dropbox
You can export, backup and restore via your Dropbox account.
For personnal use:
You like to record all your expense and train a budget.
You have to remind and share accounts in several currencies
For simple business:
You have to deal with some bank reconciliation.
You have to schedule payment, due-date.
It is useful to have the possibility to publish receipt for managing allowances.
For distributed agencies:
You own several business unit and you have to prepare, schedule and communicate financial decisions.
For accounting certification:
You have to share your accounting information with your shareholders, or team.
For business who don't need accounting but managerial finances... and many other use that could emerge from business cases.
FlowZR Budget and Finance management software is easy to use. With few minutes a week you can store and track all your financial movements. FlowZR perfectly seeks your accounts, you cash before and after it goes into banking or accounting.
Envelopes budgeting is considered as a best practice both for personal and business usage.
FlowZR provides real-time Profit and Loss Report and a VAT due register.
FlowZR operate by value date and billing date (accrual or cash accounting).
FlowZR allow attachment of scanned documents (invoices, BL, etc., ...) to centralize all your documentation and make it always available even from mobile. It is a perfect Entreprise Content Management solution for accounting documentation.
Account reconciliation, cash management, treasury forecast are made by a simple drag and drop. You can test different scenarios of deadlines for your payments. FlowZR keeps a historical changes that you can go back on error (undo-redo).
FlowZR allow secure sharing of accounts. It is very useful for your shareholders, or if you are treasurer of an association or trustee or handle some cash for others.
FlowZR is ideal before accounting for financial and archive documents for those who have no accounting. If you have a clear view of your finances so you can concentrate more on your business.
In all cases:
Account receivable, account payable.
Anticipate a profit and loss report (consolidated or not, accrual or cash).
Send to your bookkeeper quickly so he can do it's job.
Track expenses by category, assets tracking, assets management.
Store and backup accounting documents on the Google Cloud.
Easily retrieve docs securely stored by account, transaction or accrual date. Similar as Quicken, Mint, Toshl Expense Manager; Clearcheckbook, Yendo, Easymoney, YouNeedABudget, Mveloppes MoneyDroid, iBank, PalmPocket; Moneywize, HomeBudget, iCompta, SplashMoney, xPense Tracker, Account Tracker, Expensify, or Simple Budget Try and compare on Alternative.to and use our feedback platform at flowzr.uservoice.com