It is especially interesting for children with motor problems, how hemiparesis as it continues working patterns and techniques defined by parents and speech therapists specialized.
For children it is very intuitive and easy to use, and lets them write words or phrases. At first they learn by listening and copying the words on the screen, and later they can work in dictation mode, simply with the picture and audio.
Parents or therapists have a powerful control panel from which you can define the operating modes, groups of words that appear, positive reinforcement at the end of a word or phrase, and statistics of the most common mistakes the child.
* Working with words or phrases
* Case sensitive
* View from one to six words simultaneously on screen
* Listen to audio word or phrase
* Positive reinforcement for matching words or phrases
* Control Panel from which to set learning
* Free and no ads
Powered by Pablo Alba (@_pabloalba_)
Design by Clara García (@claragvinola)
Acknowledgments and special mentions
* Marc Monfort and his team for pedagogical advice and illustrations
* ARASAAC by images
* Monica and Xenia for ideas, encouragement, and beta testing
* And especially my niece Irene. This goes for you, champion.