Gold Price Live is a free Android app released by one of the world's most popular gold websites https://goldprice.org established in 2002.
The latest version has better overall design and navigation, support for up to 10 languages, and the latest financial news impacting gold prices in English.
What our users are saying about Gold Price Live:
by Jacko999 (September 19, 2018)
"Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for, all the information is displayed in an easy to read and clear,understandably format. 5***** app"
by muhammed nama (July 30, 2017)
"Best Gold app ever"
by Mohiuddin (January 18, 2011)
"Just like what you expect from Goldprice.org."
by Kurtis (December 25, 2010)
"Like having GoldPrice.org installed on my Droid!"
by Kevin (December 25, 2010)
"Perfect! Multiple charts. Easier to read the app on my phone than their website via my phone."
- Latest financial news impacting gold prices
- Live Silver and Gold Price charts in all national currencies, prices update every 1 minute, charts automatically refresh.
- Live Silver and Gold Price tickers in all national currencies, in large font, prices update every 10 seconds automatically.
- Silver and gold price history charts including 1 day, 3 days, 30 days, 60 days, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years and up to 46 years.
- Gold Price Charts in these currencies and more: USD, AUD, CAD, GBP, EUR, AED, ARS, BRL, CHF, CNY, COP, HKD, IDR, INR, JPY, KWD, MXN, MYR, NZD, PHP, RUB, SEK, SGD, TRY, VUV, ZAR
- Silver Price Charts in these currencies and more: USD, AUD, CAD, GBP, EUR, BRL, CHF, CNY, HKD, INR, JPY, KWD, MXN, NZD, RUB, TRY, ZAR
- Gold Silver Ratio and Silver Gold Ratio Charts.
- Find out the maximum Gold and Silver Prices for every national currency.
- View the Gold Price performance today, 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years and 20 years for any national currency.
- View the Silver Price performance today, 30 days, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years and 20 years for any national currency.
- Save your favorite charts collection then view them all in one convenient place on the home screen of the app.