Most sensors also display a chart with the output of the sensor so you can monitor changes during the time.
You can even capture the values and export them to your computer with a csv file or view them directly in the app.
Sensor Sense give you access to:
• Environment sensors
- Relative humidity
• Motion sensors
- Linear acceleration
- Rotation vector
• Position sensor
- Magnetic field
- Longitude, latitude and altitude
- Speed and accuracy
- Level, voltage and temperature
- Status and health
Sensor Sense combines all these features with a beautiful Material Design with Cards.
Note: not all devices may contain all these sensors.
- Gyroscope Sensor
Gyroscope sensor can measure six directions at a time. You will be able to see the effects immediately by rotating your phone slightly. Now Gyroscope sensor is mostly used in 3D game development, and possibly indoor navigation in future.
- Light Sensor
Light sensor is applied to detect the light intensity of the environment, and then adjusts screen brightness and determines whether to turn off the keyboard light. Test the effect by putting your phone in dark place and retrieving it.
- Orientation Sensor
Orientation sensor is applied to detect direction status of the device, i.e. auto rotate screen when device is rotated horizontally. It can also be used as measure equipment like Spirit Level.
- Proximity Sensor
Proximity sensor measures the distance between two objects, usually the device screen and our hands/face etc. Test the effect by moving your hand forward and backward in front of the device in Sensor Box for Android.
- Temperature Sensor
Temperature sensor provides information about your device temperature, thus you can take action when the temp is too low or high.
- Accelerometer Sensor
Accelerometer sensor is applied to detect device directions, i.e. auto rotate screen when the device is rotated vertically. It is also widely used in game development.
Sound detects the sound intensity around you and provides you detailed information about the intensity changes.
- Magnetic Field
Magnetic Field is used in many areas like metal detection and compass, which bring us lot convenience in our life.
Pressure is used to detect environmental pressure, thus to forecast weather and temperature.
Sensor Box for Android only detects changes. It may not show the correct temperature, proximity, light and pressure values if no changes occur.
For better performances, sensors are usually used together. Check out the live demonstration inside the application! Any feedback the email address below is the best way to get in touch with us.
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. The new built-in Multi-Sensor Recorder allows you to record up to six kinetic sensors simultaneously.
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. The Multi-Sensor Recorder records multiple sensors simultaneously at a controlled data rate. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
Proximity Sensor Finder tells you a few things about your device:
1. Does the device have a proximity sensor?
2. Is an object in close proximity detected?
3. Does this device support actual proximity distances or just "covered" and "uncovered" sensor states?
4. For supported devices, exactly how far away is the object?
5. How long has the sensor been covered?
6. How much power is the proximity sensor consuming?
We developed Proximity Sensor Finder as an internal testing tool but it soon became apparent that there was a need in the market for just such an app, so we decided to ship it and make it free!
Internet and location permissions requested are just for ads, no other data is transmitted or received.
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor... You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided for each sensor.
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
- Touchless control.
- Wave to unlock: Unlock the screen by waving hand over the device screen.
- Cover to lock: lock by covering the proximity sensor
- You can increase or decease the sensitivity of your sensor.
- App uses Proximity Sensor to capture the user's waving in front of the screen to unlock the screen.
- If your mobile phone / tablet has Proximity Sensor, you can use this App to Unlock the Screen.
- Go to Setting -> Security -> Phone Admonistrator -> uncheck app. Then you can uninstall app.
All sensors data are displayed:
· Health Conditions
· Altitude (using as altimeter the barometer sensor)
· Light Level
· Magnetic Field
· 6 different widgets that can display the time, date, temperature, and humidity
· Select the startup screen with the tab you prefer
· Lock the orientation of the app
· Set your preferred temperature unit (°C, °F, or K)
· Set your preferred altitude unit (meters or feet)
· Set your preferred pressure unit (mbar, mmHg, or inHg)
· Change the update rate of the widgets
· Read the info of each sensor (range, delay, power usage, and more)
Optimized battery consumption:
The sensors are used only while the application is running. Once you pause or exit the application all sensor listeners are removed. You can also customize the widget update rate to optimize consumption for your needs.
This application uses the ambient temperature and humidity sensors, which are currently included only in Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Galaxy S5 unfortunately does not have either a temperature or humidity sensor, however you can display the data of the rest of the sensors.
In case you need anything simply send us an email at email@example.com. Our friendly team is always here to assist you.
In addition, if you are not happy with the app or if the app doesn't work with your device just send us your order number and we will instantly refund you. We offer a lifetime return policy.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
9. Exclude apps you don't want automatically screen off feature
10. A widget to turn off screen! great power saver yet useful
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
Andrew: Russian, Ukranian
Paul L. Scholz: German
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems with your proximity sensor? Or the screen stays black after a call. It's most likely the sensor, this app will fix that.
Note II, GT-N7100
Please send a mail to email@example.com if you encounter any problems.
I am a developer in the inital phase, i would be very happy if you would buy me a bee.
The cell sensor finder detects the following sensors:
• RGB Light
• Hall Sensor
• Temperaturel Humidity
• Gyro Sensor
1) Turn off the screen by sliding your hand
2) Turn off the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold)
3) Turn on the screen by Covering the sensor for a duration of time (Tap and Hold) - Note: This can cause Battery Drain
4) Enable screen on/off during calls only
5) ScreenOff shortcut, to turn off the screen by launching the app.
6) Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
Motivation to build this app:
1) While the phone is in pocket, and you have your bluetooth headset connected, even though you can answer your call with a click of bluetooth headset button, because the screen goes on and remains on, your call may hang-up or go on hold or probably few buttons may get pressed, isn't that annoying?
2) Lot of android phones don’t turn off the screen when phone is held close ear (You may end up hanging up on someone)
3) Accidental call pickups: Since capacitive screens are sensitive to touch as well as heat, An Incoming call gets picked up automatically when phone is in the pocket (And we get obliged to speak to annoying calls)
4) Its Cool!!!
5) If you are a HD2 user, you would know the pain. Many users have replaced that hardware buttons due to usage!!!
NOTE: To un-install, go Settings, Locations & Security, Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
For Support: Post you questions on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280#
1) HD2, Desire HD, Nexus One, Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
~ Lists available and missing/unavailable sensors
~ Current reading of device's sensors - real-time!
~ Supports all sensors including accelerometer, temperature, light, magnetic field, humidity and orientation
~ Smooth, clean UI design
~ Technical specs of each sensor - vendor, power usage, range, resolution.
For any bugs/suggestions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sense File Explorer(File Manager) is a very easy tool for managing files in SD memory of devices.
As implied in its name "File Explorer", all the actions of this app are similar to those of PC File Explorer.
And via Bluetooth connection, Sense File Explorer can transfer files between 2 mobile devices.
Main features are :
1) Basic file management actions : Copy/Cut/Paste/Delete/Rename for all files and folders
2) Connect to other devices via bluetooth, and show the file list of the remote device and download or upload files.
3) Files can be shared with others through SNS(Facebook, Twitter, ...) or e-mail.
4) Search files with various conditions (file name, size, date, or composite conditions)
5) Open or Execute all the known-type files.
6) Usage of SD memory is graphically presented.
7) Sense file explorer has a strong point in handling "BIG" folders.
i.e. if there are more than 1000 files in a folder,
(though it's not the normal case, it can be possible with some apps using caches in SD files)
coping or listing work can do much harm to device performance.
Sense file explorer "Sensibly" handles that situation, and help devices work properly without any delay or problems
Any comments or advices are welcome.
Please contact the developer if you have any.
Thank you so much for reading!