Instead of searching web for small tile arts for background etc this tool creates random gfx in milliseconds. Currently many images are glitch like but using presets specific types of gfx can be created.
This app is currently beta and can suffer some color compatibility issues between different app versions. Shaders created by beta versions are not guaranteed to remain compatible to stable future versions. However fix will be tried to keep shader mcs files compatible.
- This app randomly generates graphics. Can be useful for artists or normal user for making color shade wallpapers.
- Quick tile view allows viewing graphics as tilemap i.e. tiles on floor, wall or game level design. Very good for making tiles for TMX tile editor or other tile based works. Can be used as patterns in GIMP, Photoshop apps.
- Can generate gradients, color bands, random shapes and shades.
- Saving project is a locked feature & can be unlocked by installing my donate app. Donate app also removes ads.
- App's projects & images are saved in /Pictures/GraphicsGenerator
- Use higher brightness otherwise dark images don't appear well.
- Generated images (big) look better on big screens like laptop, tv etc.
- Many times a small region of generated gfx is more useful than whole gfx.
- For faster gfx generation use small size preview.
- Never forget to save project if graphics is appealing to you otherwise it will be LOST on making next gfx.
- Prefer JPG instead of PNG to save images in small file size.
- PNG keeps transparency & useful for editing purposes.
- Graphics presets are best way to make specific type of gfx.
- Presets are most handy for users but require lots of configuration, calculation & tests which can take time and will be updated in coming app updates.