I provide most features for free and you should only buy unlock app if you want to remove ads or support me by donation. However i will add more features for free but some rare features as pro to get revenue by sales.
A wave visualiser or a generative art app with multiple styles of visuals from simple waveforms. It plots wave in a circle, path making beautiful design from voices. Say aaa, ae, ooo, iii etc and see the design it creates. With simple wave it creates beautiful Spirograph. If you are interested in Cymatics, Yantra, Mandala, Meditation, Tratak/Gaze, focus on point then this will be useful. Try to put phone near resonating sound especially long pipes and see the beautiful designs.
My another app for generating random graphics. Its useful in making tiles & patterns which can be used in games, gimp, Photoshop etc. Also makes backgrounds.
- MIC input is very low on some devices & big patterns are not rendered easily. MIC boost feature has been added to handle such devices.
- This is not a music visualiser because it is made for lower frequency range.
Types of paths on which waveform is plot:
- Linear (regular MIC waveform plot)
- Spiral plot (Spirograph)
- User created complex custom path.
- Fun with shapes & colors.
- Make string art and similar arts easily.
- Path mode. Write alphabets and give them random shape & color morphs. Make other freestyle sketch outlines and make them dance by voice.
- Path mode. If you want to see how waveform will be rendered on a sine wave instead of linear draw a sine wave in path mode and test output. Many complex paths can be made.
- It can also be used as a way to test and compare between voice and delivery of sound. For musicians testing voice by looking at design. How consistent is your lungs!. Deliver resonance and try to keep a waveform as still as possible.
- Bharatvasi can also call it Simple Rangoli Maker. Make Small Rangoli like fractals using MIC & sound. This can also help get good colors, template designs etc all created with minimum effort.
- Artists can make textures, complex color blobs, point sprites quickly.
- A room with big screens responding to voices, resonance :).
- Also acts as different type of particle effect generator.
- Use a long pipe to sound. It works great!. Try to test some ringtones they give nice formations :).
- Use resonating objects.
- Make YouTube background animation for your videos. Similar background like popular chakra videos, music video background etc.
- Helpful in meditation, doing Tratak (gaze) center, or some small points. Gaze or follow a point in smaller point mode using generator. Natural order builds/repairs natural order.
- Choose between point & line draw. Line draw is more dense and makes more color effects. Point makes more clear geometry which can be used for further processing.
- To get flower like images enable "Draw Lines". Use bigger point size.
- Draw Lines + bigger point size give nice colors and designs.
- Draw points + normal point size gives good patters / geometry.
- If image is very bright use alpha control to reduce it. Opposite is low brightness.
TODO, Future versions:
- More textures, draw mode shapes.