One call or text gives you access to a licensed health care professional who provides concierge health services 24x7, on your schedule, through a smart phone, tablet or computer.
MyCare Guide is a product of Geneia, a health care innovations company that develops and deploys clinical, analytic, and technical solutions for health care.
With a few simple selections you’ll be able to easily identify which restaurants offer:
• Shared entrees with someone else at your table at no extra cost.
• Half or smaller portions of entrees available at a lower cost
• Restaurant who use locally grown ingredients
• Smaller lunch menu portion sizes
• Child portions (kids menu) that adults can order too
• Fruits and vegetables which can be substituted in place of higher fat side orders
• 500 Club meals: Gundersen Health System’s 500 Club is a healthy eating program created by registered dietitians. The green to go lean “stamp of approval” means the selection contains approximately 500 calories or less and is controlled in fat.
From the app you can select restaurants by city, type of restaurant, and any of the above features.
The application will list restaurants closest to your current location.
After selecting a restaurant, you’ll be able to:
• see the restaurant healthy dining features
• be able to click on the address for directions from your phone’s default GPS
• click on the phone number to call for reservations or to speak with someone at the restaurant
• click on a link to be directed to their website.