• Real time updates
• Interactive map featuring HealthNet Aeromedical Services base locations and information
• Ability to call the nearest medical command center using GPS technology
• Access to helpful field care guides
• Availability of a drug dosage calculator
• Availability of a Parkland burn formula calculator
• Flight team leader directory
• Social media features
NOTE: Location Services needs to be enabled in order to use certain GPS-centric functionality.
With a few simple selections you’ll be able to easily identify which restaurants offer:
• Shared entrees with someone else at your table at no extra cost.
• Half or smaller portions of entrees available at a lower cost
• Restaurant who use locally grown ingredients
• Smaller lunch menu portion sizes
• Child portions (kids menu) that adults can order too
• Fruits and vegetables which can be substituted in place of higher fat side orders
• 500 Club meals: Gundersen Health System’s 500 Club is a healthy eating program created by registered dietitians. The green to go lean “stamp of approval” means the selection contains approximately 500 calories or less and is controlled in fat.
From the app you can select restaurants by city, type of restaurant, and any of the above features.
The application will list restaurants closest to your current location.
After selecting a restaurant, you’ll be able to:
• see the restaurant healthy dining features
• be able to click on the address for directions from your phone’s default GPS
• click on the phone number to call for reservations or to speak with someone at the restaurant
• click on a link to be directed to their website.