Whether you’re at home, at work, traveling or it is the middle of the night, Gundersen VirtualVisit allows you to see a healthcare provider anytime, anywhere on your mobile device—no appointment needed.
During your virtual video visit, a provider will offer a diagnosis, care plan and prescription (if needed) to help you feel better again.
How can Gundersen Virtual Visit benefit me?
· Skip the waiting room; connect to a provider in minutes
· Can be used by your entire family
· $49 with many insurance plans accepted
· All visits are secure and confidential
· Available 24/7
Use Gundersen Virtual Visit for conditions and common illnesses, such as:
· Back pain
· Cold and flu symptoms
· Joint pain
· Pink eye (eye infections)
· Rash (minor skin problems)
· Runny nose/sinus congestion
· Sore throat
· Urinary symptoms (painful/difficult urination)
· Vaginal irritation/discharge
Download the free Gundersen VirtualVisit app and have 24/7 access to a medical professional at your fingertips. Due to regulatory restrictions, this service is not available to individuals covered under a federal insurance program, such as Medicare, Medicare Advantage (excluding Senior Preferred Quartz Product), Medicaid, BadgerCare or Tricare.
If you are experiencing life-threating symptoms, call 911 or seek immediate medical attention.