You'll need to install an additional script for Amarok.
It can be downloaded from:
The script is backward-compatible to that from "Amarok2 Remote" and can replace it. No need to run two similar scripts.
(Based on, and backward compatibile with Amarok2 Remote script - You can safely remove old script)
- remote controls (play/pause, skip to next/previous track, volume control)
- current playlist, collection browser
- ability to add/remove tracks to/from current playlist
- lyrics (only for 10" tablets)
- 3 types of notification
- download songs from PC to device
- optimized for smartphones, 7" and 10" tablets
Get source code here:
For android <4.0, there's similar application called Amarok2 Remote, available on: