Ring the alarm to make sure you do not miss that app.
* Nowadays, the conversation with the SNS, send and receive characters is used for receiving notifications.
If you do not want to miss important notifications ^ ^
* Season busy unimportant character later saw, should not miss the characters to be shown
* His important characters * Phone alarm may
+ A specific phone number, alarm function
+ Alarm function specific terms
Support an infinite loop, 1-30 minutes repeated support, vibration + alarm sound notification support, alarm sound and vibration simultaneous notification support
[Utilize a range]
* Reserved characters used as wake-up calls, and when you want
* Sleep but important characters receive a notification when you want
When you want to receive a notification when characters such as * catch Cole, goalkeeper came
* Automatic Payment characters periodically character receives a notification when you want
Switch off * characters when receiving messages show important characters when you want
*Character comes to a specific person when you want receive notification
[Inquiries Please use the http://www.twomtools.com/]]
You don't have to look at the screen anymore.
Open the app for Preferences or add the home widget to enable/disable reading.
The preference dialog has a basic view to quickly change reading options. It also has an advanced view for more personalization.
With the home widget you can quickly switch through the most frequent reading options. Just tap on the widget and it cycles through silent setting, announcing names only and reading out the full text.
By default only the sender/caller name is enabled (for privacy reasons).
Note: this app is distributed as is, I don't have the time anymore to add new features. It's pretty stable though, so it does what you need.
An original JJW watchface for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2. This watchface brings class, style and ANIMATED GEARS to your wrist! The first and original creator of 'automatic-style' watchfaces for the Sony SmartWatch 2. This watchface displays animated gears when the screen is powered on in active mode only. It does NOT display animated gears whilst in standby/low power mode in order to save battery.
Like Us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/JJWwatchfaces
Be sure to checkout my other watchface creations for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2 and if you like this watchface, please consider giving me a good rating as it inspires me to come up with even better designs!
Note: This is a native watchface/clock for the Sony(TM) SmartWatch 2 and works in active and low power mode to save your watch's battery. By using this watchface you should still continue to get the 3-5 day battery life from your watch unlike other 'pseudo-watchface apps' which chew through your battery.
1. Download app via Google Play
2. Click the 'SmartWatch 2' notification in the notifications bar to open the SmartWatch 2 configuration app
3. Click 'Edit watch faces' button
4. Create a new watchface or edit an existing one
5. Click 'Clocks'
6. Choose the new watchface from the list of watchfaces
Further detailed instructions can be found on Sony's blog here: http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2014/04/22/smartwatch-2-400-apps-new-styles-and-new-features/
Please send me an email if you have troubles getting it to install and I'll do my best to help.
Troubleshooting (watchface doesn't display or show up in the list of clocks after installing it from Google Play):
1. Turn off your watch and turn it back on
2. Turn off your phone and turn it back on
3. Turn off bluetooth on your phone and turn it back on
4. Create a new watchface template and see if you can add the new watchface.
If this fails, you may need to take further steps. Continue to follow the steps below:
5. Uninstall the Sony(TM) Smart Connect app
6. Un-pair your SmartWatch with your phone
7. Reinstall the Sony(TM) Smart Connect app
8. Re-pair your SmartWatch with your phone
9. Follow steps 1-4 again.
Thanks goes to Naheel from XDA forums for providing the guide on how to make custom watchfaces.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 clocks
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Sony and the Sony logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
This app is in no way associated with, endorsed by, or affiliated with, SONY or Sony Mobile.
Features of TeslaLED:
* LED Flashlight
* Strobe and Morse Code
* Screen Light (White, variable brightness)
* Police Screen Light (Flashing Reds and Blues)
* Keep LED on with screen off (May flicker once)
* Widget styles include the look and feel of standard HTC and Motorola.
* Highly configurable
* Notification icon to quickly turn off LED
* WidgetLocker support, activate TeslaLED from a slider on your lock screen
TeslaLED is known to work on the following devices. It may work on other devices as well, possibly by changing the "LED Method" in preferences.
* Google Nexus One, Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus
* Motorola Droid, Droid X, Droid 2, Droid 3, Atrix, Xoom, Photon
* HTC EVO, Droid Incredible, Thunderbolt, Desire, Desire HD
* HTC MyTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile G2, Legend
* Samsung Galaxy S II i9100
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and 10.1"
* LG Optimus 2X, G2X
* Acer A500
* Samsung Epic/Fascinate and Droid Charge (Strobe/Morse code do not work)
Permissions of TeslaLED are short and simple:
CAMERA - Required to use the camera flash on most devices. The camera flash is attached to the camera, hence the permission. This is not to take photos or record video.
FLASHLIGHT - Required to use the camera flash on some older devices
WAKE_LOCK - Optional, to allow to keep the screen on
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Helps widget responsiveness on some devices
مع التطبيق تغيير لغة الاندرويد , فمن السهل جدا تغيير لغة النظام والتطبيقات.
ثلاث خطوات وسوف ننتقل من نظام باللغة الفرنسية إلى الإنجليزية، من دون إعادة تشغيل النظام.
1. فتح التطبيق.
2. بحث اللغة المطلوبة.
3. اختر اللغة الخاصة بك، والآن يتم تغيير اللغة دون إعادة تشغيل هاتفك.
ملاحضة مهمة : التطبيق يدعم جميع أجهزة الاندرويد( الاندرويد 4.2+ يتطلب الحصول على إذن من قبل جوجل).
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
Major features of Cute Emoji Keyboard
► OVER 3000 EMOJI & EMOTICONS
- Top row emoji to fast input
- Text face including ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), (ʘ‿ʘ)
- Emoji art and collection
- Smart emoji prediction for your words
- Fast input emoji in message,text,email,note and chat with social apps
► HIGHLY CUSTOMIZATION
- Customizable key press sound
- Resize and split layout as you wish
- Customizable keyboard color, font and wallpaper
- Use Photo as keyboard background
► BEAUTIFUL THEMES
- Over 500 beautiful themes
- Continue to increase
► FAST & SMART INPUT
- Top row number input
- Auto correct and smart next word suggestion
- Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
- Over 30 dictionaries for different languages
► OTHER ADVANCED FEATURES
- Android L Material UI Style
- Always display capital letter
- Copy,cut,paste and arrow key
- Bottom row arrow key
- Clipboard for multiple fast copy and paste
► Feedback from User Kevin Bradley
Awesomely beautiful colorful emoji keyboard Love this emoji keyboard. The best I've used. Tried many other emoji keyboards but non are as beautiful and user friendly as this one. Emoji Keyboard has so many emoticons not available in many other keyboard apps... Good job to the developer
► Data Collection Warning
You may receive a warning when activating the Keyboard saying “This keyboard may collect your personal data.” We take your privacy seriously. This Keyboard does not collect your private data including password or credit card info. The warning message when you enable the keyboard is a standard message in Android for ANY third-party keyboard app.
► Support Language:
Arabic - AR-اللغة العربية
Bulgarian - BG-Български език
Indonesian-ID- Bahasa Indonesia
Malay- MS- Bahasa Melayu
Thai- TH -ไทย
Ukrainian -UG-українська мова
Tired of receiving unwanted SMS messages? With SMS Filter you can wipe those out of your inbox with a click of a button. Application features:
* Add/Remove numbers to/from blacklist
* Log blocked messages in a file
* View/Clear logged messages
* Silently block messages (requires Android 1.6 or higher)
And it is FREE
Tip for the users: To show the dropdown list of recent senders again, start typing a number (usually '+' will show all recent phone numbers).
New in version 1.1.x:
* Exporting blocked messages to SD card.
* Dropdown list with recent senders from which to choose.
New in version 1.1.4: Fix for reported crashes due to:
New in version 1.1.5:
* Means to clear list of recent senders and blacklist.
* Recent numbers and blacklist entries ordered newest on top.
Do your friends always borrow your phone to play games? Do you concern your short messages may be read by people you do not want to?
SMS Lock helps you out!
SMS Lock is a light tool to protect your personal short messages (SMS & MMS).
The cute lock is designed upon Android system level, to provide fully privacy protection to your short message box (Messaging). After enabling SMS Lock, there will be lock pattern protection when opening short message apps.
Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
GPS and network location:
Needed to check if GPS is enabled.
Needed for the various system settings switches.
As we know that some rom of Android have no full set of language,sometimes it is hard to set the language you want in your phone.Or if the custom locale function in menu don't support your language,you can try this app!
You can select more locales via this app.This app will tell you what language is supported in your cellphone, you can set this language by just one click! It has most of all locale definitions.
If your locale doesn't appear, please use custom locale function in menu. And also let me know so I will add it in the next release for you.
To save your time, the recent 5 switches are stored in the "Recent" list. So just navigate and click it instead of search.
Please be advised that from Android 4.2, root access is necessary to change system locale settings due to permission CHANGE_CONFIGURATION has been limited to system apps.
To search apps for this app, you may try with Key Words:
-more locale 2
-more locale 2 pro
If you have some advice , mail me. Thanks.
☆ 4.2 (jelly bean) and later versions are supported.
☆ galaxy s4 vary based on about 600 different languages (most of the Android app supports many languages)
☆ This app is completely free.
Other bugs or suggestions, please leave a review.
Configured entirely in Locale there is no launcher icon (it's a plug-in)
IMPORTANT Check External notifications are enabled in the OpenWatch Settings
UPDATED v0.6.0 tested on MBW-150 & Milestone 2.1
REQUIRED Locale 1.0+ OpenWatch 0.41+
Use both OpenWatch and LiveView™ together to receive Locale/Tasker messages with your existing "Locale OpenWatch MSG plugin".
REQUIRES: Locale OpenWatch MSG plug-in
OPTIONAL: Locale OpenWatch BTN plug-in
Configured in Locale/Tasker there is no launcher icon (it's a plug-in)
Check External notifications are enabled in the OpenWatch Settings
Tested with MBW-150 & Milestone 2.1
Locale 1.0 or Tasker 1.0.10