✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, & many more. ✦
Learn Thai is developed by Thai people and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. We use native Thai speakers and have spoken clearly and slowly to help you follow the phrases with ease.
Click link below to download Pro version with over 800 phrases and 12 more categories. Top rated phrasebook for Android. ★★★★★ - Only 150 baht
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains 400+ essential phrases.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
• Commonly-used Thai phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Thai and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite
Spoken Thai contains over 500+ essential sentences and phrases.
- Contains more of sentences and phrases
- Tips for using each sentences and phrases
- Announce Pronouns are gender-specific and apart from pronouns there are the words that apply to the end of a sentence
- High quality audio recordings by native speakers
- Choice of male and female voices
- Search by keywords
- Comment reports
Now, has more than 325,000 dictionary word entries.
Thank you for your support :)
Here is no ads version ไม่มีโฆษณา
ผู้ที่ต้องการ ศึกษา ภาษาอังกฤษ อย่างลึกซึ้ง สามารถ ดาวน์โหลด Thai Dict version English - English ได้ที่
This product is created by adaptation of LEXiTRON developed by NECTEC Thailand www.nectec.or.th
*For some device, You may need to install Thai keyboard if you want to search Thai words.
The charts provide a reference to the sounds corresponding to each symbol.
The Memorizer component allows you to select sets of symbols to memorize. Use the reading, listening and writing modes to memorize the symbols by sound and sight.
A must have tool in your thai language learning toolbox.
สามารถ Replay การเขียนได้
คำแนะนำ : ควรใช้ stylus จะเหมือนกับการฝึกคัดลายมือเพิ่มมากขึ้น
*** ทดสอบแล้วบน ***
Samsung Galaxy S2
ASUS Nexus 7
พัฒนาโดย : นายมนตรี งามอัครกุล
ห้องปฏิบัติการวิจัย Mobile & Services Computing and Information Mining and Networking คณะวิทยาการสารสนเทศ มหาวิทยาลัยบูรพา
## The WINNER of THAILAND ICT AWARD 2013 (E-learning) ##
“Keng Thai” is a Thai alphabet handwriting game for kids. Players will learn how to write and identify Thai alphabet from the first letter ก (Ko Kai) to ฮ (Ho Nokhuk). In each alphabet lesson, players have to use their fingers to draw a line following a guide dots and careful to write within the frame. In each completed lesson, player will gain stars and coins for unlock other alphabets and mini-games.
- Showing order and direction of writing by animation and sound effects.
- Display a focus point that player must draw the next automatically
- Including algorithm to check and correct writing direction
- Auto full screen, and pinch to zoom option
- Support both landscape and portrait display modes
- Listen alphabet spelling while writing
- Cartoon animations after finishing each alphabet lessons
- Evaluation writing accuracy in percentage score
- Players can save their own writing photos and scores
- RPG Leveling System
- Ranking with other players around the world by beating their scores
- Send complete character photos to Facebook
- Memorize training and spelling lessons
- Mini-games for practice Thai skills
- On-line playing with friends in Facebook
- Thai/English menu settings
You can follow our activity and updates at our fan page:
Tags: thai, Thai, thai write, thai read, handwrite, handwriting, wrting, Learn Thai, write word, write letters, write alphabet, learn thai, thai alphabet, thai script, thai letters, thai consonants, thai vowels, thai tone marks, thai numbers, ภาษาไทย, เรียนรู้ภาษาไทย, คัดไทย, KudThai, เขียนไทย, อักษร, เขียนอักษร, คัดอักษร, เขียนตัวอักษร, คัดลายมือ, ฝึกเขียนตัวอักษร, ฝึกคัดลายมือ, สื่อการเรียนรู้, e-learning, พัฒนาการเด็ก, เด็กก่อนวัยเรียน, เก่งไทย, kengthai, keng thai
- Offline English-Thai dictionary
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- Online English-Thai & Thai-English dictionary is available ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
- translate result with example sentences, require network connection. If you don't want to connect to network to receive example data, you can uncheck it.
- พจนานุกรมภาษาอังกฤษภาษาไทยและภาษาไทยออนไลน์ใช้ได้โดยใช้ Google Translate API
- คำ สามารถบันทึกไว้ในรายการความโปรดปรานของคุณคลิกที่รายการยาว ที่ชื่นชอบ สามารถลบออกจากรายการของที่ระลึก
- แปลผลด้วยประโยคตัวอย่างเช่นจำเป็นต้องเชื่อมต่อเครือข่าย หากคุณไม่ต้องการที่จะเชื่อมต่อไปยังเครือข่ายที่จะได้รับข้อมูลตัวอย่างเช่นคุณสามารถยกเลิกการเลือกมัน
- No internet connection needed
- Handy Phrases
- At the hotel
- At the beach
- Different tones applied to a word may change the meaning so try to listen to the audio carefully and repeat the words or phrases several times first or practice with the locals to get the hang of it.
- Pronouns are gender-specific, like I for example. For females it's 'Chan' or 'Di-Chan' and for males it's 'Pom'.
- Apart from pronouns there are the words that apply to the end of a sentence where we use 'Krap' for a male and 'Ka' for a female.
- Other things to be aware of when reading the transliterations of Thai words are:
-'Ph' is pronounced as a soft 'P' as in 'pie'. It is NEVER used to make an 'F' sound
- 'P' on its own is used for a hard 'P' which can sound almost like a 'B'
- 'Th' is pronounced as a soft 'T' sound as in 'top'. Thai does not have a 'th' sound as in 'the'
- 'Kh' is used for a soft 'K' sound, while 'K' on its own is a hard 'K' which is close to a 'G'
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
The application is desinged to ease the process of remember the letters/vowels/numbers and their sounds/class/length and uses sounds and images to help remember.
The Application is divided into 3 main parts that are accesible from the tabs at the top of the screen. The 3 main parts are Consonants, Vowels and Numbers.
The Consonants are divided into 3 classes each in different color. Each consonant has it's own word/drawing connected to it - and that is the way the Thai people learn it.
By clicking a Consonant you will hear the consonant's name and sound and see all its details - you can swipe your finger to the sides and move to the next/previous consonant.
The Vowels are divided into 2 groups - short and long - according to their length and the numbers section includes all the necessary numbers to represent all the numbers in Thai Language.
At every point in the appliction you can click the menu button and get help.
Seo: thai, Thai, Learn Thai, learn thai, thai alphabet, thai script, thai letters, thai consonants, thai vowels, thai numbers, ภาษาไทย, เรียนรู้ภาษาไทย
There are 24 low class consonants, 9 middle class consonants, and 11 high class consonants; the classes are important for determining the tone which a syllable should be spoken with.
Since many of the consonants produce the same sound, each consonant has an acrophonic word that is conventionally used to uniquely identify it.
We hope you like Thai alphabets apps. Thank you.
Over 1 million people all over the world are studying Thai language right now. Only 30% percent of them can speak this language... Do you want to be in this 70% that is only wasting their time – studying and still not knowing it? How much time of your life did you waste already for non-effective methods of learning?
★★★★★ "That`s a revolution in the world of fun & education!"
★★★★★ "I am addicted to it – this is a really crazy, yet awesome way of learning Thai!"
The revolution in the world of teaching Thai is now coming! The most effective method of learning in the world!
************** Important **************
With unique LingLing algorithm YOU MEMORIZE 750 WORDS EACH MONTH
By buying new packets 1% of revenue goes for charity - for children.
After 10 months you can speak Thai fluently while having extreme fun with the characters of LingLing – 15 totally crazy students of LingLing school who will go with you through your life`s biggest adventure!
State-of-the-art system of memorizing mixed with fun – helps you make an amazing progress every day!
GAME & FUN
✔ Learn Thai by playing an exciting and beautiful game in HD
✔ Create your avatar from over a billion of combinations and go with him through this amazing adventure
✔ Discover all the secret Achievements and hidden bonuses
✔ 20 times faster learning than traditional methods - 750 new words each month
✔ Database of 21.000+ Words in 3 difficulty levels, and still growing (1500 for free)
✔ Already translated into 17 languages (English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, German, French, Tagalog, Hindu, Chinese, Ukrainian, Polish, Italian, Indonesian, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic)
✔ Compete with other people – Challenge your friends
✔ Share your progress – show people how fast you are becoming better each day!
(Arabic language requires Android v3.0 or higher)
Download now! Start your biggest adventure right now for free!
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow Thai Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
More from developer
★ The advantage of the dog whistle is that it doesn't produce a loud irritating noise for humans that a normal whistle would produce, so it can be used to train or command animals without disturbing nearby people.
★ Trainers may use the whistle simply to gather a dog's attention.
Teaching your dog theses tricks is not just fun for you and him. It can save his life.
He will be more free and you more relaxed because you know he will listen and obey.
List of the tricks:
★ Respond to the clicker
★ Focus on you
★ Take it
★ The first step in clicker training is to teach the animal that the clicker sound means that they will get a primary reinforcer, usually food. To do this, some trainers "charge" or "load" the clicker. To do this the trainer clicks the clicker and immediately thereafter gives the animal a reward, usually a tasty treat, one small enough to be consumed almost instantly. Some animals tend to learn the association much more quickly than others. Progress may be tested by waiting until the dog's attention is elsewhere and then clicking. If the dog immediately looks toward the trainer as though expecting a reward, it is likely that the dog has made the association.
Other trainers, including Bob Bailey and the ABE Trainers, simply start training a behavior and following desired approximations with a click. ABE conducted experiments that demonstrated that for their purposes, where they may be training many animals at the same time, this method was more efficient. Today many clicker trainers use this method of introducing the clicker.
After that, the trainer uses the clicker to mark desired behaviors as they occur. At the exact instant the animal performs the desired behavior, the trainer clicks and promptly delivers a food reward or other reinforcer. One key to clicker training is the trainer's timing; clicking slightly too early or too late rewards and therefore may reinforce whatever behavior is occurring at that instant. The saying goes, "you get what you click for."
Clicker trainers often use the process of "shaping," which means gradually transforming a specific behavior into the desired behavior by rewarding successive approximations to it. A successive approximation is "a behavioral term that refers to gradually molding or training an organism to perform a specific response by reinforcing responses that are similar to the desired response." Clicker trainers learn to split behavior instead of lumping it, i.e. to look for and reward small steps in the right direction rather than waiting for the whole, "perfect" behavior to appear on its own. It is important to create opportunities for the animal to earn rewards very frequently. A reinforcement rate of one click/treat (C/T) every two to three seconds is common among professional dog trainers. Criteria for receiving the click is tightened gradually, at the rate the animal is comfortable with and so that it will remain successful.
When you want to know what's the weather, the easy way !
The Weather Map shows you the weather around your location. If you want, you can also view it all around you on a big scale, or even for every place in the world. Using Farenheit or Celsius degrees, forecasts can be viewed by the hour.
Never go out in the wild unprepared again !
Keywords: Weather Pro, Shanghai, Istambul, Karachi, Mumbai, Moscow, São Paulo, Beijing, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Delhi, Seoul, Jakarta, Paris, New York, NY, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Montreal, Bangkok, Online
The World horoscopes horoscopes reveal the key elements of your personality as described by the wise chinese, hindou and egyptian men to indicate the path to take in your future life.
- read your horoscope according to your chinese sign, your hindou deity, or the egyptian zodiac
- read your contacts horoscopes
- read the horoscopes for a birth date
- establish compatibility between two chinese horoscopes
Simply specify the reason for the break (coffee, lunch, cigarettes ...), the time you leave and the time at which you return.
The application calculates the amount you earned during this pause. In addition, you can view graphs representing the gains over a period of time.
The application also allows you to calculate your pay per minute.
The purpose of Breaks is only to relax at work. No Big Brothering here !