✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, & many more. ✦
Learn Thai is developed by Thai people and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. We use native Thai speakers and have spoken clearly and slowly to help you follow the phrases with ease.
Click link below to download Pro version with over 800 phrases and 12 more categories. Top rated phrasebook for Android. ★★★★★ - Only 150 baht
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains 400+ essential phrases.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
• Commonly-used Thai phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Thai and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
Spoken Thai contains over 500+ essential sentences and phrases.
- Contains more of sentences and phrases
- Tips for using each sentences and phrases
- Announce Pronouns are gender-specific and apart from pronouns there are the words that apply to the end of a sentence
- High quality audio recordings by native speakers
- Choice of male and female voices
- Search by keywords
- Comment reports
The charts provide a reference to the sounds corresponding to each symbol.
The Memorizer component allows you to select sets of symbols to memorize. Use the reading, listening and writing modes to memorize the symbols by sound and sight.
A must have tool in your thai language learning toolbox.
Now, has more than 250,000 dictionary word entries.
Thank you for your support :)
ผู้ที่ต้องการ ศึกษา ภาษาอังกฤษ อย่างลึกซึ้ง สามารถ ดาวน์โหลด Thai Dict version สมบูรณ์ ได้ที่
This product is created by adaptation of LEXiTRON developed by NECTEC Thailand www.nectec.or.th
*For some device, You may need to install Thai keyboard if you want to search Thai words.
สามารถ Replay การเขียนได้
คำแนะนำ : ควรใช้ stylus จะเหมือนกับการฝึกคัดลายมือเพิ่มมากขึ้น
*** ทดสอบแล้วบน ***
Samsung Galaxy S2
ASUS Nexus 7
พัฒนาโดย : นายมนตรี งามอัครกุล
ห้องปฏิบัติการวิจัย Mobile & Services Computing and Information Mining and Networking คณะวิทยาการสารสนเทศ มหาวิทยาลัยบูรพา
- Offline English-Thai dictionary
- Sound play is available , and it need network connection.
- Online English-Thai & Thai-English dictionary is available ,using google translate api.
- Word can be saved to your favor list, long click fav item can remove it from favor list
- translate result with example sentences, require network connection. If you don't want to connect to network to receive example data, you can uncheck it.
- พจนานุกรมภาษาอังกฤษภาษาไทยและภาษาไทยออนไลน์ใช้ได้โดยใช้ Google Translate API
- คำ สามารถบันทึกไว้ในรายการความโปรดปรานของคุณคลิกที่รายการยาว ที่ชื่นชอบ สามารถลบออกจากรายการของที่ระลึก
- แปลผลด้วยประโยคตัวอย่างเช่นจำเป็นต้องเชื่อมต่อเครือข่าย หากคุณไม่ต้องการที่จะเชื่อมต่อไปยังเครือข่ายที่จะได้รับข้อมูลตัวอย่างเช่นคุณสามารถยกเลิกการเลือกมัน
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow Thai Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
The application is desinged to ease the process of remember the letters/vowels/numbers and their sounds/class/length and uses sounds and images to help remember.
The Application is divided into 3 main parts that are accesible from the tabs at the top of the screen. The 3 main parts are Consonants, Vowels and Numbers.
The Consonants are divided into 3 classes each in different color. Each consonant has it's own word/drawing connected to it - and that is the way the Thai people learn it.
By clicking a Consonant you will hear the consonant's name and sound and see all its details - you can swipe your finger to the sides and move to the next/previous consonant.
The Vowels are divided into 2 groups - short and long - according to their length and the numbers section includes all the necessary numbers to represent all the numbers in Thai Language.
At every point in the appliction you can click the menu button and get help.
Seo: thai, Thai, Learn Thai, learn thai, thai alphabet, thai script, thai letters, thai consonants, thai vowels, thai numbers, ภาษาไทย, เรียนรู้ภาษาไทย
✓ Every Thai word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Thai is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Thai in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Thai to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Thai to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Thai-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
Thai is the official language of Thailand and spoken on the islands of Phuket, Ko Samui, Ko Phangan, Ko Phi Phi, and the cities of Bangkok, Pattaya and Chiang Mai. It is normally written in Thai script. In this app, you can choose to display all Thai words in Thai script, in Roman script, or both.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
## The WINNER of THAILAND ICT AWARD 2013 (E-learning) ##
“Keng Thai” is a Thai alphabet handwriting game for kids. Players will learn how to write and identify Thai alphabet from the first letter ก (Ko Kai) to ฮ (Ho Nokhuk). In each alphabet lesson, players have to use their fingers to draw a line following a guide dots and careful to write within the frame. In each completed lesson, player will gain stars and coins for unlock other alphabets and mini-games.
- Showing order and direction of writing by animation and sound effects.
- Display a focus point that player must draw the next automatically
- Including algorithm to check and correct writing direction
- Auto full screen, and pinch to zoom option
- Support both landscape and portrait display modes
- Listen alphabet spelling while writing
- Cartoon animations after finishing each alphabet lessons
- Evaluation writing accuracy in percentage score
- Players can save their own writing photos and scores
- RPG Leveling System
- Ranking with other players around the world by beating their scores
- Send complete character photos to Facebook
- Memorize training and spelling lessons
- Mini-games for practice Thai skills
- On-line playing with friends in Facebook
- Thai/English menu settings
You can follow our activity and updates at our fan page:
Tags: thai, Thai, thai write, thai read, handwrite, handwriting, wrting, Learn Thai, write word, write letters, write alphabet, learn thai, thai alphabet, thai script, thai letters, thai consonants, thai vowels, thai tone marks, thai numbers, ภาษาไทย, เรียนรู้ภาษาไทย, คัดไทย, KudThai, เขียนไทย, อักษร, เขียนอักษร, คัดอักษร, เขียนตัวอักษร, คัดลายมือ, ฝึกเขียนตัวอักษร, ฝึกคัดลายมือ, สื่อการเรียนรู้, e-learning, พัฒนาการเด็ก, เด็กก่อนวัยเรียน, เก่งไทย, kengthai, keng thai
- Search and filter words or phrases with keywords in dictionary
- Swap source and target language to search words
- Add words to your favorites
- See word details with examples including source and target word which are highlighted in sentence
- Each word or sentence of example can be voiced
- Powerful realtime translator including following features
* voice recognition supported
* voice the result
* Input via both typing and voice
* eMail or SMS the translation
* copy to paste in other apps
* View History of recent translates, sort or clear the records
* Support speech to text and text to speech
L-Lingo is designed to be easy to use. It exploits multimedia channels - words, recordings of native speech, and pictures - to enable you to grasp Thai words and phrases useful on the road, when mingling with Thai speakers, in day-to-day or family life, and when working.
- Thousands of words and sentences -all visualized with images
- Full native speaker pronunciation
- Grammar notes to explain you the structure of the Thai language
- Clear and easy to understand design of the program
- Switch between Thai Script or the more easy to read Phonetic Script
See a pineapple in a supermarket, and the correct Thai word pops into your head! Thanks to L-Lingo, you have learned the word visually, as well as by listening and reading. Our Thai lessons make you learn Thai words and phrases quickly. Before you know it, you can easily utter Thai words and Thai sentences!
L-Lingo immerses you in the sights and sounds of the Thai language, rather than just the written word. The multi-channel Thai learning approach achieves results much quicker than traditional textbook approaches.
Our Thai 65 lessons (available in full version) cover the following:
- Introductions & Greetings
- At Home
- At the Airport
- At the Hotel
- At the Office
- Telling the Time in Thai
- Meals and Cooking
- Asking Questions in Thai
- Buying and Selling
- Landscapes and Nature
- Family and Relationships
- Countries and Continents
- Days, Weeks, Months etc.
- Quantities and Shapes
- Present, Past and Future tenses
Any problems or have feedback on how to improve the App, email us before negative comment. We will reply quickly.
More from developer
★ The advantage of the dog whistle is that it doesn't produce a loud irritating noise for humans that a normal whistle would produce, so it can be used to train or command animals without disturbing nearby people.
★ Trainers may use the whistle simply to gather a dog's attention.
Teaching your dog theses tricks is not just fun for you and him. It can save his life.
He will be more free and you more relaxed because you know he will listen and obey.
List of the tricks:
★ Respond to the clicker
★ Focus on you
★ Take it
★ The first step in clicker training is to teach the animal that the clicker sound means that they will get a primary reinforcer, usually food. To do this, some trainers "charge" or "load" the clicker. To do this the trainer clicks the clicker and immediately thereafter gives the animal a reward, usually a tasty treat, one small enough to be consumed almost instantly. Some animals tend to learn the association much more quickly than others. Progress may be tested by waiting until the dog's attention is elsewhere and then clicking. If the dog immediately looks toward the trainer as though expecting a reward, it is likely that the dog has made the association.
Other trainers, including Bob Bailey and the ABE Trainers, simply start training a behavior and following desired approximations with a click. ABE conducted experiments that demonstrated that for their purposes, where they may be training many animals at the same time, this method was more efficient. Today many clicker trainers use this method of introducing the clicker.
After that, the trainer uses the clicker to mark desired behaviors as they occur. At the exact instant the animal performs the desired behavior, the trainer clicks and promptly delivers a food reward or other reinforcer. One key to clicker training is the trainer's timing; clicking slightly too early or too late rewards and therefore may reinforce whatever behavior is occurring at that instant. The saying goes, "you get what you click for."
Clicker trainers often use the process of "shaping," which means gradually transforming a specific behavior into the desired behavior by rewarding successive approximations to it. A successive approximation is "a behavioral term that refers to gradually molding or training an organism to perform a specific response by reinforcing responses that are similar to the desired response." Clicker trainers learn to split behavior instead of lumping it, i.e. to look for and reward small steps in the right direction rather than waiting for the whole, "perfect" behavior to appear on its own. It is important to create opportunities for the animal to earn rewards very frequently. A reinforcement rate of one click/treat (C/T) every two to three seconds is common among professional dog trainers. Criteria for receiving the click is tightened gradually, at the rate the animal is comfortable with and so that it will remain successful.
When you want to know what's the weather, the easy way !
The Weather Map shows you the weather around your location. If you want, you can also view it all around you on a big scale, or even for every place in the world. Using Farenheit or Celsius degrees, forecasts can be viewed by the hour.
Never go out in the wild unprepared again !
Keywords: Weather Pro, Shanghai, Istambul, Karachi, Mumbai, Moscow, São Paulo, Beijing, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Delhi, Seoul, Jakarta, Paris, New York, NY, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Montreal, Bangkok, Online
The World horoscopes horoscopes reveal the key elements of your personality as described by the wise chinese, hindou and egyptian men to indicate the path to take in your future life.
- read your horoscope according to your chinese sign, your hindou deity, or the egyptian zodiac
- read your contacts horoscopes
- read the horoscopes for a birth date
- establish compatibility between two chinese horoscopes
Simply specify the reason for the break (coffee, lunch, cigarettes ...), the time you leave and the time at which you return.
The application calculates the amount you earned during this pause. In addition, you can view graphs representing the gains over a period of time.
The application also allows you to calculate your pay per minute.
The purpose of Breaks is only to relax at work. No Big Brothering here !