Save up to 80% energy and become independent from GPS.
The app recognizes every step and its direction by using internal sensors. So you can save a lot of energy and navigate much more efficiently. After reaching your destination your battery will last much longer.
You can also use SmartNavi's background service (GPS Fake) to provide location data for other navigation apps.
So you can navigate with your favorite apps stepbased and energy saving. Use SmartNavi to navigate to your Geocaching caches or to provide location data for apps like Locus, OsmAnd, OpenCaching, c:geo.
Want to become a Beta Tester and test new versions before anyone else can do?
Join the Beta Test community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105614123040262375968
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
- Supports quick sight reduction. Enter all sight values to quickly calculate an intercept or to double-check your own manual sight reduction.
- Includes a comprehensive trip manager that allows you to manage sights taken during a trip. Keep your sights with you forever!
- Multiple sights can be grouped and averaged together and a fix can be calculated. Lines of Position (LOP's) and fixes can be plotted on a virtual plotting sheet.
- Running fixes are supported!
- Includes a star finder and times of rise/set phenomena. Plan your sights and be on deck when it is time.
- Includes the complete Almanac of the Sun, Moon, planets, 57 navigational stars, Aries and Polaris for the years 1980-2099.
- Context-sensitive screen help for every screen so you always know what the intended function of the software is.
All sight reduction algorithms are based on the algorithms described in the Nautical Almanac (Sight Reduction Procedures). Celestial object positions are predicted using software from the US Naval Observatory.
Visit http://navimatics.com for additional navigation products.
This app contains basic mapping. Please see shop.anquet.com to see which maps can be purchased for use within OMN.
Built for outdoors enthusiasts such as walkers and mountain bikers.
With Anquet Cloud built in, your maps and routes synchronise effortlessly with your PC and other devices.
Whilst navigating, OMN does not require a WiFi/3G data connection – your maps and routes are stored on your device for use outside of mobile coverage.
✔Fast, robust and dependable
✔Free Anquet Cloud Account
✔Free OMN PC application to use in conjunction with OMN Android
✔Plot your routes on OMN PC, and sync to OMN Android via Anquet Cloud.
✔Smooth zoom with no ‘set zoom levels’ – simple pinch to zoom
✔Seamless maps, with no size limitations apart from the size of your storage
✔Easily change map types at a given location
✔See your GPS location on the map
✔Route Sync will upload your Tracklogs to Anquet Cloud where they can be viewed by any other OMN application you use, such as OMN PC.
✔Built in compass display and display of GPS data such as speed and location
✔Find Place functionality
✔Display and access grid references in UK National Grid, Latitude/longitude and UTM
✔Purchase Maps at shop.anquet.com, and download them on OMN PC and/or OMN Android
✔All of your maps and routes are all stored locally on the device so no Wifi / 3G data connection required whilst in use.
Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 Explorer mapping and Ordnance Survey 1:50,000 Landranger mapping are available for all of Great Britain.
IGN 1:25,000 scale topographical mapping is available for all of France.
See http://www.anquet.com/maps/ for more details on mapping.
More countries to follow.
Who are Anquet?
Anquet have over 10 years of experience creating digital mapping software for outdoor enthusiasts. It’s all we do, and we do it well if we judge that by the number of group test wins our PC software has won over the years. www.anquet.com
With OMN Android we set out to build a tool you will use.
Serious navigation requires serious tools. We know that. If you can’t fire up OMN Android and depend on it, then you won’t entrust your navigation to it. OMN Android has rock solid performance.
You want to plot your route on a large screen with a mouse. You want to navigate with your phone. So you need the data in two places, and you want that movement of data to just happen. Anquet Cloud makes things simple. No wires, no moving SD cards around, no websites.
Fire up OMN PC, and draw a route. Hit the Route Sync button, and that route is now on your Anquet Cloud account. Inside OMN Android, hit Route Sync, and it’s on your phone. Simple.
Wherever you have a 3G or Wifi data connection you can sync your route data and download maps from your Anquet Cloud account.
New phone? No problem, just download OMN Android, login with your email and password and download your routes and maps.
OMN PC is a free PC application. Please visit www.Anquet.com to download the application. Use it to purchase maps, plot routes and sync it all to Anquet Cloud for use on your Android device.
OMN maps on all platforms are seamless. Buy two maps that overlap, or simply just touch, and they will just merge in your data. No need to load a different map, or see any gaps. You can therefore also just buy the mapping you need now, as you can add to it anytime you wish.
Please note that map files can be large downloads, so please be aware of your 3G tariff if you choose to download over the phone network as opposed to Wifi.
- Equatorial geocentric coordinates: RA/GHA, Declination for Sun, Moon, and navigational stars and planets .
- SD, HP
- GHA Aries
- Identification of stars and planets - it plots the visible sky from a position at a certain moment.
- Polar and horizon chart.
- Rise/set for Sun and Moon
- Meridian passage
- GAT, LAT, LMT
- Equation of time
Sidereal time (Aries):
- LHA, GAST, LAST
- Lunar distances
Manual and examples in the developer's website.
The voice navigator "I go home" LITE - the program which will help you to return to any point (Home).
When you travel on foot in forest, desert and other district where there are no roads, there are no reference points and usual navigation programs won't help, the voice navigator "I go home" - your choice.
Simply turn on the program when you start travel and when time will come back - turn on the program once again and listen to voice instructions.
The program will talk how to return you a starting point - "Home".
Smartphone can be in a pocket not to lose him. The program will talk all the same.
Over a million of drivers already have chosen PROGOROD navigation.
Traffic jams and speed cams will not catch you napping anymore. Complex junctions are clear and easy to follow with our realistic junction views. PROGOROD does not require an Internet connection. It is required for traffic service only, but we've minimized its load.
You can download and install PROGOROD navigation for free, and use its full functionality free of charge for more than 30 days.
Maps of Russia and 35+ other countries are always available for you FREE OF CHARGE directly from the application.
Maps of Russia are daily updated dynamically!
The list of available maps of different countries from OpenStreetMap project is constantly growing: Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, USA, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Moldova, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey, Croatia, Czech Republic, Switzerland, France, Russia and other countries can be downloaded from the Maps menu and http://www.pro-gorod.ru website.
The main features of PROGOROD are:
— Three route options with the ability to set waypoints;
— Voice search;
— Direction of lanes on the road;
— Dynamic map data updates;
— Speed cameras, speed bumps, crosswalks and more;
— 3D map display mode with realistic buildings;
— Search addresses, POIs, shops, cafes and other facilities;
— Gesture control;
— Geoblog service to create and view the events on the road in real time.
Customer support service: +7 (495) 660-37-26
Join PROGOROD community:
Mobile operators may charge you for the data traffic according to your service plan.
Yandex.Navigator dictates in advance when and where you need to turn, both visually on-screen and with voice prompts. It also shows what traffic jams are on your route, your approximate time of arrival, and how many kilometers you have left to your destination.
There are detailed layouts with a 3D-mode for Moscow, the Moscow region and St. Petersburg as well as the cities of Belarus, Ukraine and Turkey.
By sending Yandex.Navigator info on accidents, roadworks and other events, you will help both yourself and other users find the best routes.
Following are some of the great features of this app:
- Déroutes optimized for car, bicycle and pedestrian.
- Simple Routes: Press and hold on the map to generate route.
- Satellite GPS navigation and WiFi.
- Map rotates in the driving direction.
- Travel goods and photos.
- Find addresses.
- All shops, gas stations, etc.
GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING ONE ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OFFLINE USE.
NOW ALSO WITH DYNAMIC TRAFFIC DATA AND TRUE PEDESTRIAN NAVIGATION.
Scout offers the proven quality of the multi-award winning international bestseller GPS Navigation (formerly known as “skobbler”) in a further advanced and significantly enhanced version. It’s the ultimate map & orientation tool for your phone or tablet. And now you can get it for free!
The only truly complete online and offline solution, which does not only make mobile navigation, but also global digital maps (including city maps) easier to use and more adaptable to your needs. No matter where or how you are on-the-go.
This is not some lightweight bait version. On the contrary: Scout is the ultimate all-in-one map and navigation solution. You get FOR FREE, what costs 50 bucks and more elsewhere.
▸ ONLINE AND OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY
Global online maps and an entire country (incl. its city maps) for offline use included (upgradeable), all core app features available offline
▸ TOP NAVIGATION INCL. PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC (NEW!)
Full-fledged voice-guided turn-by-turn, now with dynamic traffic data (upgradeable), alternative routes, speed limit display, text-to-speech & top-notch pedestrian navigation, etc.
▸ COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MAP AND INFO
Complete digital map functionality with high-end map engine for seamless display and interaction, Foursquare search and TripAdvisor information for hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, sights, etc.
▸ OPENSTREETMAP INCL. MAP UPDATES
Global interactive and extremely detailed OSM map with several map updates per year free of charge
▸ EXTREMELY BROAD FUNCTIONALITY
Various search modes, free drive capability for orientation and warnings on each journey, routes for car, bicycle and pedestrian, etc.
All of that and more FREE OF CHARGE.
Get Scout on your device and find out yourself, why the app has been sold millions of times (as “skobbler”) and has been one of the highest-rated map solutions for years.
In the following, you’ll find more detailed information on some of those points:
OFFLINE MAPS BASED ON OPENSTREETMAP
- In addition to the already included free country map, your app can optionally be enhanced with favorably priced map packages for offline usage (at a bargain price).
- Save storage space and install only those maps you currently need. That’s how the app can easily be customized to suit your needs.
- You get continuous map updates. Free of charge, of course.
- More than 1.5 million contributors make the OpenStreetMap one of the most detailed and dynamic digital maps, that is brought closer to perfection every day.
NAVIGATION WITH TRAFFIC INFORMATION AND SPEED CAM WARNING
- Let yourself be navigated to your destination. Precise and clearly understandable voice instruction will show you the way.
- Choose from three alternative routes and go for the best way.
- The already included traffic information feature keeps you updated on the current traffic situation. Avoid being caught up in traffic jams and make a detour round construction sites.
- International INRIX Traffic: This optional upgrade provides you with superior traffic intelligence by international market leader INRIX. It will greatly enhance routing during turn-by-turn navigation and displays additional color-coded information on the current traffic situation.
- Our free speed cam warning feature alerts you when approaching fixed speed cameras while in free drive or navigation mode and prevents you from getting speeding tickets.
Please note that the continuous use of the GPS will cause the battery to discharge more quickly. That’s why we recommend to leave your device connected to the charging cable during the entire trip.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
Take the sextant and shoot the Sun or the North Star.
- Latitude by Polaris
- Latitude by Noon sight
- Latitude by Sun ex-merian sight
- Latitude by the Sun´s Altitude and Time
- Time sight for the Sun
Take the sextant and shoot the Sun or the North Star. Practice with it using the old methods of astronomical navigation, and let this app do the calculations for you!
Manual and examples in the developer's website.
The application is totally free.
The main functions are:
- Given two coordinates, great circle and rhumb line courses, distances, great circle vertex and meridional parts is calculated, is show graphics.
- Given a position, new position is determined by advancing it for courses and distances.
follow on facebook
* 20M DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE *
* TOP 5 NAVIGATION IN 12 COUNTRIES!*
“- From the plenty of navigation apps I tried, this is one of the best.”
“- Eger iyi bir navigasyon arıyorsanız iyi bir navigasyon buldunuz.”
“- Ottimo insuperabile in galleria ed in uscita dalla stessa molto dettagliato.”
“- Buena cantidad de mapas.”
• Offline navigation. No Internet connection required for the use of the program and maps: No additional expenses on roaming or dependency on mobile connection.
• Access to maps at any time: Maps are downloaded to the internal memory of a device or an SD-card.
• Offline maps of 59 countries are available for purchase.
• Map subscription: Map purchase for a limited period (4 weeks, 1 year) with prices starting at 1.49 EUR.
• Navitel.Traffic. Information on all traffic jams in the covered area, available in real time.
• Navitel.Friends/Cloud. Messaging with friends, tracking their location and routing towards them. Program settings and waypoints are stored in the NAVITEL cloud storage. Log in to Navitel.Friends/Cloud service using your social network profile (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte)
• Navitel.Weather. Weather forecast information for the next three days anywhere in the world.
• Dynamic POI. Fuel prices, movie showtimes and other useful information.
• Navitel.Events. Road accidents, road works, speed cams and other events marked on the map by users.
• Navitel.SMS. Message exchange with friends while navigating.
• SpeedCam warnings. Information on radars, video recording cameras and speed bumps.
• 3D Mapping. Three-dimensional maps with texture and number of floors support.
• 3D Road interchanges. Displaying multilevel road interchanges in 3D mode.
• Line Assist. Route calculations taking multilane traffic into account and visual prompts while following the route.
• Multilanguage support. Support of the interface and voice prompts in multiple languages.
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance. Voice guidance while moving along the route, warnings on battery charge and connection to the satellites.
• Dashboard. More than 100 different gauges: time, speed, weather and other parameters.
• Fast route calculation. Instant calculation and routing of any length and complexity.
• Unlimited number of waypoints for routing. Easy routing with unlimited number of waypoints.
• Customizable user interface. Ability to adapt the program interface and map display mode for your own needs.
• Multitouch support. Quick access to map scaling and rotation functions via the multitouch input.
• Purchase through the program menu.
• GPS / GLONASS.
OFFLINE NAVIGATION MAPS FOR PURCHASE
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vatican.
If you have any questions contact us: email@example.com. We will be happy to help you.
CONNECT WITH US
CoPilot GPS is the powerful free offline mapping, route planning and local exploring app from the developers of award-winning CoPilot navigation. It's the ideal travel companion app for over 250 Android smartphones and tablets including Sony Xperia Z, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note 2, HTC One and Droid DNA.
PLAN, EXPLORE & NAVIGATE
Find the best way to all the places you need to go without relying on your mobile connection. Detailed street maps of an entire country or region are stored on your Android smartphone or tablet, so you’ll still be able to calculate routes and get driving or walking directions when there’s no mobile network coverage. Millions of useful Points of Interest are built into the app, making it easy to locate nearby restaurants, hotels and more. You can also search for local businesses and attractions using Yelp, Google™ and Wikipedia.
✔ Premium quality 2D street maps stored on-board your Android device for offline use
✔ Millions of Points of Interest (POIs) built in
✔ Powerful route planning with a multi-stop trip optimizer
✔ Alternate Routes: up to 3 ways to your destination
✔ Drag and drop route editing
✔ Driving directions: manually scroll through the turns to your destination
✔ Walking mode: explore unfamiliar cities on foot with confidence
✔ Social sharing: let your friends know where you are with Twitter & Facebook status updates*
✔ Useful local content: discover interesting places and attractions nearby with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
✔ 14 days free use of full voice-guided 3D navigation and ActiveTraffic™. After 14 days you can continue to enjoy free and unlimited access to offline maps, POIs and route planning, or upgrade to unlimited turn-by-turn navigation.
IN-APP UPGRADE TO UNLIMITED VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION
You can upgrade to full CoPilot turn-by-turn navigation through in-app purchase for unlimited use of: voice guidance, 3D maps, speed limit warnings, safety camera alerts, lane indicator arrows and much much more.
Special Offer: 20% off upgrades to unlimited voice-guided 3D navigation until 7th April
✔ Download any one ONE of the following countries/regions for FREE: US + Canada, UK + Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine, Southern Africa (South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana), Australia + New Zealand, Brasil, Middle East (Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE) South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
✔ Travelling abroad? You can add extra countries and regions through in-app purchase
►* ActiveTraffic and social sharing incl/. Yelp, Google and Wikipedia require a mobile data connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot
► EMEA: Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive, Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/copilotlive, add us in Google+: +copilot
► USA & Canada: Follow us on Twitter @copilotlive_us or Like us facebook.com/copilotliveusa, add us in Google+: +copilot