>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://goo.gl/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check http://tomtom.com/19212 for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
+++ Update version now available +++
Important: Update may require additional data via wiFi (WLAN)!
ONLY customers who already have one of the previous full versions bought can use this software as an update.
The unlimited full version can now be found in the paying area.
Samsung users: Please use WLAN for download of maps!
A. T map 안심보행 서비스는 보행자용 길안내 서비스로, 목적지까지의 도보 길안내 기능을 제공하며, 경찰청과의 협력을 통해 제공받은 안심시설물을 고려하여 안전한 보행경로를 제공하는 안심서비스 입니다.
B. SKT, KT, U+ 통신사 및 안드로이드 OS 단말을 지원합니다.
C. “안전시설물 보기” 및 “안전한 길” 경로안내는 시흥시 지역에 우선 시범 적용되어 있으며, 연내 경기도 및 전국 확대 예정입니다.
D. 스마트폰의 GPS수신 상태에 따라 현재위치에 다소 차이가 발생할 수 있으며, 보행 중 안전한 사용을 위하여 주변 상황을 확인하시고 사용하시기 바랍니다.
A. 최단경로 안내: 목적지까지의 최단 도보 경로로 안내합니다.
B. 안전한 길 안내: 목적지까지의 경로 중, 안전시설물 설치 정보와 도로폭 등을 종합적으로 고려하여 안전한 경로로 안내합니다.
C. 계단제외 경로 안내: 목적지까지의 경로 중에 육교와 지하도를 회피하는 경로로 안내합니다.
3. 안심시설물 보기
A. 안전시설물 보기는 시흥시 지역에 우선 적용되어 있으며, 서비스 화면의 우측하단 버튼을 누름으로써 확인할 수 있습니다.
B. 안전시설물은 가로등/보안등/CCTV설치여부/경찰관서/아동안전지킴이집/24시간편의점 등 이며, 노란색으로 표시된 길은 “밝은길” 입니다.
C. CCTV의 경우, 보안상의 이유로 실제 경로안내를 받으시는 경우에만 표출됩니다.
4. 사용자 위치전송 기능
A. 사용자가 설정한 보호자 전화번호로 사용자의 위치가 주기적으로 전송되어, 보호자는 사용자의 정확한 위치를 파악할 수 있습니다.
5. 사이렌 + 112 신고
A. 위급상황발생시, 휴대폰을 크게 흔듦으로써 경고음을 발생과 112신고를 위한 전화모드가 동작합니다.
B. 해당기능은 T map 안심보행 서비스 이용 중에만 동작하며, 일부 스마트폰 제조사양에 따라 동작이 상이할 수 있습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
전화번호 : +8216005110
주소 : 경기도 분당구 판교로 264 The Planet (우) 463-400
If you set a destination, Stepper guides you to the place with direction or map. Sounds complex? Don't worry. It's super simple.
Step 1. Enable GPS
Stepper uses GPS to get the location information. So it is essential to enable GPS function of your device. Please turn on location access.
Step 2. Heading To Destination
Once you set a destination, Stepper shows you direction to the location on the top of screen; direction and distance changes as you move, so you can get to the place with just following them.
Sometimes, direction and distance would not be enough. In that case, you can use map!
Step 3. Enjoy Walking!
Did you find the place where you wanted to go? If yes, cool!
Now you have Stepper and you can go anywhere without worry of getting lost.
Just see around with Stepper. Forget about way finding and focus on the real things around you. It's enough to check Stepper from time to time. You will be the right place, and bunch of joy you've found on the street is bonus!
We hope everyone can find happiness on the street everyday.
GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING ONE ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OFFLINE USE.
NOW ALSO WITH DYNAMIC TRAFFIC DATA AND TRUE PEDESTRIAN NAVIGATION.
Scout offers the proven quality of the multi-award winning international bestseller GPS Navigation (formerly known as “skobbler”) in a further advanced and significantly enhanced version. It’s the ultimate map & orientation tool for your phone or tablet. And now you can get it for free!
The only truly complete online and offline solution, which does not only make mobile navigation, but also global digital maps (including city maps) easier to use and more adaptable to your needs. No matter where or how you are on-the-go.
This is not some lightweight bait version. On the contrary: Scout is the ultimate all-in-one map and navigation solution. You get FOR FREE, what costs 50 bucks and more elsewhere.
▸ ONLINE AND OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY
Global online maps and an entire country (incl. its city maps) for offline use included (upgradeable), all core app features available offline
▸ TOP NAVIGATION INCL. PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC (NEW!)
Full-fledged voice-guided turn-by-turn, now with dynamic traffic data (upgradeable), alternative routes, speed limit display, text-to-speech & top-notch pedestrian navigation, etc.
▸ COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MAP AND INFO
Complete digital map functionality with high-end map engine for seamless display and interaction, Foursquare search and TripAdvisor information for hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, sights, etc.
▸ OPENSTREETMAP INCL. MAP UPDATES
Global interactive and extremely detailed OSM map with several map updates per year free of charge
▸ EXTREMELY BROAD FUNCTIONALITY
Various search modes, free drive capability for orientation and warnings on each journey, routes for car, bicycle and pedestrian, etc.
All of that and more FREE OF CHARGE.
Get Scout on your device and find out yourself, why the app has been sold millions of times (as “skobbler”) and has been one of the highest-rated map solutions for years.
In the following, you’ll find more detailed information on some of those points:
OFFLINE MAPS BASED ON OPENSTREETMAP
- In addition to the already included free country map, your app can optionally be enhanced with favorably priced map packages for offline usage (at a bargain price).
- Save storage space and install only those maps you currently need. That’s how the app can easily be customized to suit your needs.
- You get continuous map updates. Free of charge, of course.
- More than 1.5 million contributors make the OpenStreetMap one of the most detailed and dynamic digital maps, that is brought closer to perfection every day.
NAVIGATION WITH TRAFFIC INFORMATION AND SPEED CAM WARNING
- Let yourself be navigated to your destination. Precise and clearly understandable voice instruction will show you the way.
- Choose from three alternative routes and go for the best way.
- The already included traffic information feature keeps you updated on the current traffic situation. Avoid being caught up in traffic jams and make a detour round construction sites.
- International INRIX Traffic: This optional upgrade provides you with superior traffic intelligence by international market leader INRIX. It will greatly enhance routing during turn-by-turn navigation and displays additional color-coded information on the current traffic situation.
- Our free speed cam warning feature alerts you when approaching fixed speed cameras while in free drive or navigation mode and prevents you from getting speeding tickets.
Please note that the continuous use of the GPS will cause the battery to discharge more quickly. That’s why we recommend to leave your device connected to the charging cable during the entire trip.
Genius Maps is a free application that installs on your phone and tablet. It's an offline route planning, exploration and navigation app that doesn't require a mobile internet connection to search and navigate. All the maps are stored on your device, so there are no roaming costs and your battery lasts longer.
Genius Maps offers a free 7 day trial with fully-functional Pro Guidance and Live Traffic that can be activated at any time. Choose to upgrade to Pro Guidance and Live Traffic during or after the trial or simply continue using the free professional-grade maps for planning routes and exploring with the pedestrian navigation at no cost.
PROFESSIONAL NAVIGATION MAPS CAN BE DOWNLOADED FREELY, REMOVED AND REDOWNLOADED AS OFTEN AS YOU WANT EVEN AFTER COMPLETING THE TRIAL.
PRO GUIDANCE enables turn-by-turn voice instructions in your language, automatic rerouting, speed limit alerts, POI along the route and unlimited map updates for a selected region. Pro Guidance is a paid option with a lifetime license for an individual country or selected region.
LIVE TRAFFIC lets you know about congestion, road works and accidents and reroutes your trip automatically. Instantly view realtime traffic info and adjusted travel times on multiple saved routes. Live Traffic is a paid option with a lifetime license for a selected region and it requires a mobile internet connection.
SAFETY CAMERAS informs you about approaching safety camera locations so you can be more alert to your surroundings and drive safer. Safety Cameras is a paid option with a lifetime license for a selected country or region.
Please check under Settings in the Genius Maps app for pricing and availability.
Pro Guidance Regions:
Asia/Pacific, Europe, Middle East/Africa, North America, Central/South America
Live Traffic Regions:
Europe, Middle East/Africa, North America, Central/South America, Asia Pacific
Safety Cameras Countries:
Austria, Belgium & Luxembourg, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, The Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The United Kingdom, Romania, New Zealand, Australia.
Free Professional Navigation Maps by Region:
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands
Australia, Brunei, Hong Kong SAR China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, New Zealand, Singapore, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Argentina, Bahamas, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, French Guiana, Martinique, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Barthélemy, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
Angola, Bahrain, Botswana, Burundi, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Côte d’Ivoire, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Malawi, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Réunion, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Genius Maps Puts The World in Your Pocket!
Note: Continued use of any GPS application running in the background can significantly decrease battery life. We strongly suggest using a charger while using the app in your car.
You can enjoy unlimited navigation features with no hidden costs.
offline gps navigation
free map updates
multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
GPS / Glonass ready
speed limit warnings
fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
large POI database
pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
night mode based on local sunset time
Enjoy 7 days of Premium on us, and test drive Sygic Car Navigation app with all of its advanced features. For the first 7 days after installation enjoy Premium with car connectivity (MirrorLink®), turn-by-turn navigation, voice instructions, lane assistant, junction views and speed and safety warnings. After 7 days upgrade to lifetime Premium or continue to use the app with free basic features.
Car Connectivity is available for:
• Cars with MirroLink® Radio and smartphones supporting Mirrorlink 1.1
• Jaguar, Land Rover cars with InControl™ system
To use Sygic Car Navigation in the dashboard of your Jaguar or Land Rover car please install the Jaguar InControl™ App or Land Rover InControl™ App on your phone.
• MirrorLink® for seamless in-dash Car Connectivity
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the phone
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Turn-by-Turn voice guided navigation
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian Navigation to walk and explore
• Exclusive TripAdvisor POIs as free download in My Sygic
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
CHOOSE ONE OF THESE REGIONS
► EUROPE & RUSSIA: Andorra , Austria , Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic , Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican
► NORTH AMERICA: Canada, USA, Mexico
► SOUTH AMERICA: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay
► AFRICA: Angola, Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Gabon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Senegal, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
► MIDDLE EAST: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Jemen, Lebanon
► ASIA: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan
► AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
GPS navigation 2015 is a free turn-by-turn GPS navigation app for Android phones and tablets using offline / online map data. Maps are installed on the mobile phone so there is no need for an internet connection when traveling.
GPS Navigation 2015 Features
- Speed cameras directions
-GPS satellite navigation
-routing modes for car, pedestrian, truck
-add your own favourite locations and routes
-map rotates in driving direction, or north up
- Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
- Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
- Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
- Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
maps AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, benin, botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech republic, Cyprus, Democratic republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, gabon, Germany, Ghana, gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, lesotho, liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, mauritania, Mauritius, mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint barthelemy, guadeloupe, French guiana, Saint Martin, martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former yugoslav republic of Macedonia, Moldova
CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
Navigator is useful for in-car use. you can program your home address, five favorites and it’ll remember your last destinations as well, navigator make it super easy to get to where you want to go.
Great for drivers who don’t want to be fiddling around with their phones at the wheel, SNAV Navigator will make the whole process of getting to where you want to go, and getting home again, a lot easier as well as less distracting for when you’re behind the wheel.
Snav Navigator does not use any "Google API"
Google Maps™ & Google voice™ must be installed to work.
Imagine... What would it be like to navigate any wilderness, waterway or city using only your phone's GPS location abilities and a view of the sky? What it would be like to create navigation destinations without the need of an internet connection and find them using only an arrow or offline maps.
That is just a glimpse of the navigational power you will hold in your hands when you install Polaris Navigation GPS.
While this app is used mainly for offroad navigation and for trail guidance, it can be used for street navigation as well. This complete navigation package includes online and offline maps, a panel for all standard GPS parameters, odometers, altimeters, speedometers as well as waypoint and trail-navigation protocols. Also included in this immense tool-set:
★ Download maps for offline use from our map library.
★ No subscription fees. Does not require any special accounts.
★ A Robust waypoint management system for setting and locating your targets.
★ Trail recording and viewing.
★ Select map source (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap-Mapnik, Topo Maps, Maps from Mapquest, Cycle Route Maps, Vector Maps, USGS Topo Maps).
★ Cache map data for all maps (except Google Maps).
★ App supports map atlases in mbTile format- create your own custom maps.
★ GPS Satellite Diagnostics- satellite count, location and signal strength.
★ A waypoint navigation system which includes a dynamic waypoint-finding compass that will help you navigate to any saved waypoint with certainty while reporting estimated time of arrival, distance to target and other statistics.
★ Trail navigation system.
★ Trail altitude profiles
★ Email / SMS GPS location data including maps showing your position.
★ Supports many coordinate formats including latitude/longitude as degrees, deg:min, deg:min:sec, and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator).
★ Military Coordinate Finder - Uses Military Grid Coordinate Reference System (MGRS).
★ Customizable unit reporting including support for marine navigation.
★ Select source for altitude reporting: Satellites, United States Geologic Survey or Mapquest's Altitude Service.
★ Turn-by-turn voice directions and route maps are included for street navigation.
★ Data protection System- Your data is backed up regularly meaning you will not lose your progress should your battery need replacement while en route to your destination.
★★ "A Great Navi GPS for Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Hunting, Geocaching, Camping, Sailing, Mountain Biking or wherever your outdoor activities take you!"
★ Additional Screenshots at: http://www.gps4free.com ★
This app receives frequent free upgrades. Recent upgrades delivered to our users:
- USGS Topographic Map Set.
- Map library with maps for over 400 countries and states.
- Waypoint Calculator
- Background Trail GPS recording option.
- Added auto-center controls to trail navigation screen.
- Added magnetic compass sensitivity controls.
- Send waypoint and trail data directly to GPS Waypoints Navigator
- Waypoint photography
- CREATE MBTILES BASED MAPS FOR OFFLINE NAVIGATION. INSTRUCTION VIDEO AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RtFvPna1A
- Added Map Search and Coordinate Conversion capabilities with the new MapIt plug-in.
- Maps now viewable in landscape mode.
- Added MGRS (military grid reference) coordinate system and power saving options.
- Offline maps and alternate map sources for backcountry navigation.
- UTM Coordinates
- Improved compatibility for marine navigation with addition of nautical units and coordinates
-Multiple altitude sourcing- Satellites, US Geo Survey and Mapquest.
🔍✅ COMPARE POLARIS NAVIGATION AND GPS WAYPOINTS NAVIGATOR AT:
Wisepilot covers the entire world using OpenStreetMap, which is frequently updated to always contain the latest info. The app needs internet access but don't worry, it's designed to use less data than other online GPS apps.
If you like Wisepilot, become a Premium user! Get the upgrade including live traffic information and speed camera warnings, both perfect additions to your free navigation.
Questions, comments, concerns? We welcome all kinds of feedback! You'll reach us through any of the following channels: