This app allows you to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, and other multimedia
- read articles online or access selected content offline, including articles added to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- receive notifications when new content is published
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Mobile Application Features
The following functions are part of EFM’s new mobile application and are available on the Android and iPhone platforms:
· Fuel Locator: Find the closest and best priced fueling station with the WEX Best Price Fuel Locator. Results can be sorted by fuel type (such as Diesel, E85, CNG, etc.), distance from their current location, or price. The user can also click on the location to view a map or get turn by turn directions.
· Maintenance Locator: Users can find the closest maintenance facility to their current location. A map or turn by turn directions are available to direct them to the location of their choice.
· Accident Report: Users can record the details of an accident (including time and place, location, other parties involved, was the vehicle towed and if so to what body shop) and submit the report to Enterprise. The user can also take up to four photos of the damage/scene and submit those with the report.
· Order Status: Displays the order status of that user’s assigned new vehicle order.
· Roadside Assistance: Access Enterprise Fleet Management road side assistance number with click to call functionality.
· Reminders: Current and Past Due oil change reminders can be sent directly to the device. Users will have the ability to mark the oil change reminder as complete once the service has been done. A message can also be sent from the website to one or many users within the company and it will display here.
· Mileage: Users can input mileage directly into the phone including the amount of personal mileage they have driven. This information is used by the Enterprise Account Team to make accurate recommendations to cut costs and improve efficiencies of the fleet.
· Contact: This section lists each category of services we offer and the contact number and/or name based on the need/request (i.e. Fuel, General Account Services, Maintenance, etc.)
The mobile app will bring access to personalized support, a simplified user experience for your HP Enterprise Storage products, Networking products, Servers.
* Quickly resolve your issue or find answers using Self Solve:
--- Access to mobile optimized content such as Top Issues, Most accessed documents, Advisories & Bulletins and Technical Manuals specific to your product.
--- Search the HP support knowledge base.
--- Bookmark documents to review later.
* Check contract and warranty status for your Enteprise products
* Engage our Chat Agents for assisted support (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
--- Chat Support with HP Support Specialists (service available worldwide on supported products - hours of support may vary by product)
* Case Management (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
--- Create Cases, View Case notes and update your cases via the Mobile app.
* Insight Online provides the information you need to monitor the devices in your IT environment from anywhere, anytime
HP Insight Online, infrastructure cloud-based management benefits:
At-a-glance personalized dashboard for quick and efficient infrastructure cloud-base management.
Use it to quickly assess device health and support status and to navigate to details for quick problem resolution.
Visual status of your devices and device groups with easy navigation to product and support details.
--- Contract and Warranty
Comprehensive view of your contracts & warranties.
Track contract and warranty status by device and contract, view support details and notification of support expiration.
--- Service Events
Online tracking of hardware events for devices monitored by HP remote support tools.
View all key event information such as severity, problem description, date and time generated, event status and related support case ID.
* Download the App and sign-in with your HP Passport ID:
--- You’ll be able to import the core products listed in the Contracts and Warranties section and linked to your HP Passport ID.
--- You’ll be able to review recent cases created against the contracts linked to your HP Passport ID and seamlessly engage HP Support resources.
--- You’ll be able to access HP Insight Online Mobile and monitor your IT environment.
If you want to know more about HP Passport:
--- Access https://passport2.hp.com/hppcf/help.do?page=passport&lang=en
Please see http://www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile for more details.
• Create, view, and update trouble tickets
• View your managed network services inventory
• Track order status milestones
• Create and view bill inquiries
• View wireless usage
• Suspend and resume a wireless number
• Reset wireless voicemail password
• Change wireless user information and billing address
Please Note: Access to online functions will vary based on your assigned user role and customer type. Accessing Verizon Enterprise Center from a mobile device or tablet will not provide the same options as the desktop version.
It helps you develop the qualities of a good leadership that are essential for career and organizational success.
Wheel of Leadership creates essential phrases through swiping the wheels.
Wheel of Leadership can give you the daily enhancements to improve your performance.
To support us please share our app and/or if advertisement feels annoying you can buy our Wheel of Leadership Pro version in the App stores. For any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Splashtop Enterprise is a much simpler, higher performing, and cost-effective alternative to Citrix. It enables IT departments to deliver corporate apps and desktops (physical and virtual) to tablets, smartphones, PCs, Macs, and thin clients. It supports Microsoft and VDI infrastructures including RDP / RDS / Remoteapp / Terminal Services, VMWare, Vsphere, and Citrix Xenserver. Splashtop eliminates the complexity and expense of mobilizing all of your hard-to-access apps. Zero Coding. Zero Training. Complete Control. Superior Performance.
Employees on the go can enjoy all the benefits of remotely accessing applications and data from their BYOD / mobile devices as if they were in front of their computers. Top industry adoptions include 3D, CAD, CAM, design, education, government, manufacturing, healthcare, and mobile workers who traditionally use RDP / VPN. Top performance streaming and touch screen experience means mobile workers can quickly and easily use office productivity, line of business, 3D graphics, and customized Web applications from home or from the road. Learn more at www.splashtop.com/enterprise.
Over 15 million users enjoy Splashtop’s range of high performing and highly rated remote access products.
*** For personal use only please search for Splashtop Personal app ***
Splashtop Enterprise delivers:
+ Fast, cost effective high-performance alternative to VPN, RDP, VNC, Citrix
+ “Last mile” extension for VDI and RDP environments
+ On-premise deployment – secure and protect sensitive data
+ Active Directory (AD) - Integrate with your existing AD for local authentication and authorization
+ IT remote support solution+ Centralized control - Set user and device access policies, activate/deactivate users and devices, centralized streamer updates , bandwidth throttling
+ Reporting - View real-time connections and audit trails
+ Grouping - Allow access to shared pool of physical or virtual desktops
+ Multi-device support - Supports iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, Android phones, Mac and PCs
+ Support for other MDMs include Good Technology and OpenPeak (also known as AT&T Toggle) available
+ Easy to setup, get your team setup and running in an hour
How users benefit
+ Access anytime – Be able to securely access your Windows applications & data on your PC / MAC remotely from any mobile device, any time, any where
+ Easy to use - Intuitive gestures and menu interface delivers a native application experience including support for multiple displays
+ High performance - Patent pending streaming technology including 3D graphics, HD video and synchronized audio delivers a responsive and engaging user experience
+ Connect from anywhere - Intelligent optimization techniques provide reliable connections even when connected over lower bandwidth 3G and 4G connections
+ Secure connections - With support for SSL/AES 256 bit encryption, network proxies and SSL certificates you can be assured that your sessions are safe
+ Presentation and annotation capabilities (over .ppt, video, including Flash) that can be controlled via tablet and projected to a group
Here’s what App store customers say about how Splashtop Enterprise benefits their organizations.
***** "We've tried both RDP and VNC in the past but neither proved very fruitful. Splashtop's speed, versatility, and extensive graphics support give us everything we need."
***** "I've used Citrix and virtualization, and I haven't been this excited for years!"
***** "Our employees no longer need to tinker with different incompatible VPN clients and RDP apps. We estimate that we'll be able to save over tens of thousands of dollars every year."
This app is for anyone interested to learn about enterprise architecture and for IT community to utilise the tools to assist their work.
The main functions are:
- Enterprise Architecture Value
- IT Value Chain
- EA Services
Enterprise Architecture Value introduces Enterprise Architecture (EA) and IT Value Chain. It explains how EA add values to business and IT throughout the IT Value Chain.
IT Value Chain describes the activities throughout the chain. In each activity, EA’s roles, values and services are explained.
ALL-ACCESS SUBSCRIBERS: HBR All-Access Subscribers receive unrestricted access to the monthly iPad edition issues. You can easily connect your account and access the magazine for the remainder of your current subscription by clicking on the "Sync" button upon updating or downloading the app.
Subscription options for Harvard Business Review Magazine:
• 14-day free trial; will be automatically renewed annually for $89.99 until cancelled
• 1-month subscription for $10.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• Single issue for $12.99
You can also visit customer service at: http://hbr.org/help-customer-service-home/android
The Management Tip of the Day app from Harvard Business Review offers quick, practical management tips and ideas, delivered right to your phone.
The app puts the best management practices and insights, from top thinkers in the field, at your fingertips. Pick it up any time you have a few minutes to spare, and you'll have a fresh, powerful idea you can immediately put into action.
Easily share tips via Twitter, Facebook, or email. Push notifications make sure you never miss today's content.
About This App
Ever find yourself away from your desk or the office and faced with an urgent management issue? We have the resource you’ve been looking for. Powered by the proven content of Harvard ManageMentor, Mobile ManageMentor provides you with useful, easily accessible answers to common management challenges via your mobile device. Turn your phone into your personal management coach and get the answers you need, when you need them, wherever you are.
What You Get
- Over 100 management tips and tools provide guidance and practical support to solve common management challenges across a broad set of categories including:
- Developing Others
- Leading and Motivating
- Personal Development
- Workplace Issues
- Supplemental content to help you gain a deeper understanding of the topic
- Videos with personal stories from experts, leaders, and practitioners
- Audio summaries of key management topic areas
How It Works
Simply type in your management challenge and instantly search for advice. Related management tips, videos, and audio clips are displayed below the search box. You can also filter the search results by content type -- tips or video/audio clips. Click on any item to view the content.
You can also browse the management tips by clicking on category name.
Mobile ManageMentor allows you to bookmark your favorite tips and even send them to your team or colleagues.
Feedback and Support
If you have any questions or feedback about Mobile ManageMentor, please contact CLProductFeedback@harvardbusiness.org.
- Access moment-of-need performance support with tips, tools and advice, easily accessible on your mobile device
- Get guidance on key management topics from world-class experts with content from Harvard Business Publishing
- Forward your favorite tips to team members to extend the learning