Review from Ivan Kalajdzic
New update. . Nice work Updating previous review on old version. Gave a harsh review before. . But new version is amazing, very impressed. Allows you to do everything, check team, transfers, watch live. . I'll be using it now for sure. Thanks for the update! Nice work!
Friendly games on weekends don't show up and can't be booked. Otherwise good app
Good app I like the app, but the only thing that keeps it from get 5 stars is recently I had to sign in, but it failed to log in. Even after resetting the password I can't log in to the app. I can log on the actual website though.
Works mostly Nice app for many of the features of hattrick. There seem to be a few bugs though: In youth games the substitutions/orders are invisible. Adding subs/orders works, and they are saved (visible on website), but are not shown after saving and reopening the lineup tab. Another problem I observed: on the transfer market, for the first 25 players found I can switch between players by swiping left/right. After loading further players, this does not work anymore....
Nice work. Can do everything I need to do. Only reason I still use desktop version is foxtrick :D
Needs a bit of work I like that the app lets you manage most aspects of the game, so I don't need to always use the browser version. Also the live updates on games is a must have feature which has been done relatively well. Sometimes it doesn't update until I back out of it and open it again even when I can already see the update on the web page. My biggest issue with the app (which I'm sure is a bug) is that the tab selector near the top of the app (office, players, matches, series, so on) isn't scrollable. Oneplus One, COS12
• Added ability to drag & drop players in match orders.
• Big improvements on data usage.
• Fixed potential leak causing increased battery drain.
• Handle levels over divine.
• Unread MyHT's and Editorials are shown on app start.
• Moved Social (Forum, HT-mail, Chat) to the bottom menu for all users.
• Ability to flip match order (see settings)
• Moved selection of captain/set pieces taker to default match order view.
• Fixed issue with push settings getting reset.
Football Manager, Soccer Manager game, league, cup and premiership glory awaits!