Please note: This special version of My Sober Life is accessible to teens and young adults in recovery from addiction through health care and treatment organizations that sponsor it. No in-app purchase is required. If you are an individual who does not have a password provided by a sponsoring organization, please consider the My Sober Life app without the lock on the icon.
Hazelden Publishing’s My Sober Life Pro app is a user-friendly mobile application that allows young people recovering from addiction to stay active and on track in early recovery. Treatment centers and health care organizations sponsor the app and provide usernames and passwords to their patients and clients. The app includes inspirational messages tailored to this population as well as other tools to help users achieve lifelong recovery.
Through the My Sober Life Pro app, you can stay inspired, track your days in recovery, manage cravings, track progress, and reach out to your support systems when needed.
Features of the app include:
• Daily guidance and inspiration: A full year of inspirational messages and activities to support your recovery.
• Favorites and share: You can save and retrieve your favorite daily messages and share them with friends.
• Daily reminders: Set the time of day to receive a notification to read your daily message.
• Sober counter: Enter your sober birthday so you can view your sober stats anytime you open the app.
• Stop cravings, stay motivated: Upload images of family, friends, passions, and whatever else keeps you motivated in order to help stop cravings.
• Progress tracker: Track your obstacles in recovery such as stress, anger, and anxiety. Also track the ways you tackle those challenges such as meditation, honesty, and exercise.
• Your support system: Reach out to your support system, such as a sponsor, at the touch of the SOS button.
• Relapse prevention: Know what causes relapse and create a response plan to avoid it.