Facebook has updated the SDK on October 19. With this new SDK, facebook will not inform us after messages have been read.So the notification won't be reduced immediately.Developers are working on this.
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Whatsapp, Viber, Kakao Talk, Viber, Google Talk, Native Mailbox, Skype, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, WeChat.
- Support icons on dock bar, home screen and app drawer.
- Independent plugin
- Be compatible with GO Launcher HD
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. Latest version of GO Launcher EX is required. (Search "GO Launcher EX" to download)
3. To apply the notification: MENU> Plugins> Notification
Blinking light on call and sms is a application which reminds you of a call or SMS with the blink of light of the flash. This application is is useful in a way such that you will not miss any calls that you would have missed if your phone was on silent mode. This blinking flash light application is a mid way between a ringing and silent profiles of your phone. In as smart way it uses the flash light of the phone to blink for a set period of time. Blinking light on phone is a smart reminder that helps you stay in touch with important calls and an respond to important messages. This is a free android application. Share with your friends and family. For the guys who are always occupied in silent meetings, a way to connect. Download the blinking light on call application and attend to some important calls, that would have inevitably ended in missed calls.
*****About Blinking light on call, SMS and all notifications - ********
Blinking light on call is a smart application to remind you of a incoming call or a sms by with the blink of your flash light.
This Blinking light application can also be used for sms alerts.
Call flash and sms flash can be used together and also separately
The phone will also blink for every notification.
The time period of the light blink can be set in the settings of the blinking light app.
This is a free android application
1. Blink flash on notification (facebook + whats app + we chat + gmail + etc)
2. Detailed explanation on how to use this app in "how it work" tab
3. Turn ON/OFF this application with out uninstalling it
Keywords: flash light, call alert by flash, blinking flash light, missed call flash alert, LED flash, sms flash alert
Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
-- IMPORTANT NOTE: The version 1.1.x.x requres re-entering the account credentials.
I am really sorry about that, however some changes requred this to work with the application.
Connects with an Imap or POP3 Server,
notifies you about new e-mails
and lets you read your full e-mail on the Sony Smartwatch.
If you like this or other apps from me,
please support me when you buy the pro version.
If you want to use it with your Google Mail account and have 2 step verification enabled you will need to create an application-specific password.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Have you ever seen an iOS device as it displayed a notification, that the screen lights up and the notifcation is displayed on the lock screen, and thought to yourself that you want to see this happen on your Android device? Well, I did and thus createt this app - Notify Me!
Notify Me! is simple in design: You add apps of which the notifications should be displayed on the lock screen to a list, specify¹ the behavior of those notifications on the way and wait for a notification - it will be displayed as a popup in front of your lock screen.
¹No worries, the default behavior should suit most people's needs:
-Popups will only be displayed if the screen is off locked.
-Notifications will light the screen up.
-On Android 4.1+, popups of notifications that provide a bigger view will be expandable.
All of these settings can be customized! It is, for example, possible to make notifications just light up the screen, without showing a popup or to don't let notifcations light up the screen, with a popup waiting for you to manually turn the screen on, etc...
Generic aspects of popups can be customized, too. You can choose between a user interface with buttons and a user interface with a slider for interactions² with the popup. You can even set a custom screen timeout for cases when notification popups lit up your screen and you find your systemwide screen timeout to be too long for this popups.
²These interactions are possible: You can view the notification (this unlocks the screen and is effectively like tapping the actual notification in Android's notification area), dismiss the popup (unfortunately it is, as far as I know, no possible in Android to dismiss the actual notification this way) or expand popups of notifications that provide a bigger view (of course, only on Android 4.1+).
The only thing you'll have to do in any case is to enable Notify Me! as an accessibility service! Because there has been a lot of trouble with this in the test phase, Notify Me! will check on every app launch if it's accessibility service is running properly and provides you with a shortcut to the corresponding settings screen, if necessary. How often there will be a need for this depends strongly on the implementation of accessibility services in the Android build you are running! Whilst, during development, I only had to enable it once after the initial installation on my HTC Desire Z running CyanogenMod 10.1, I needed to enable, disable and re-enable it on my Sony Xperia Z (with stock Android 4.1.2) after the initial installation and need to disable and re-enable it after every reboot of the phone or update of the app - your mileage may vary! This inconvenience is, as far as I know, not my fault and either a bug or a security feature in some Android builds. <-(SHOULD BE FIXED IN CURRENT VERSION!)
If there are questions left, you should first consult the forum thread on XDA-Developers http://goo.gl/gmfHl before contacting me, as most questions have been answered before.
Notify Me! is free software, released under the GPLv3. If you would like to check out the source, you are invited to do so at http://code.google.com/p/notify-me/
Icon by XDA Junior Member taylorcoffelt.
Italian translation by Twitter user Kazur (@KazurBlog), Spanish translation by XDA Senior Member ldiomedi, Polish translation by XDA Senior Member trurl3, Chinese Translation by XDA Junior Member zxc123coke, Turkish translation by XDA Member tyler78, German and English translation by me.
•RemoteFX graphics support
•VNC protocol support
•Support for Windows 8 Multi-Touch remoting (a.k.a. Metro)
•Simple Connect (eliminates the need for configuring port forwarding on a network router)
•Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
•Secure network communication protected by SSL/TLS
•Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
•Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway(RD Gateway) support
•RemoteApp programs support
•On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
•Server address book
•Master password to secure server password storage
•Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
•Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
•File transfer between SD card and remote computer
•Copy/paste text between client and server
•Display zoom in/zoom out
•Support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
•RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
•Android home screen shortcuts
•Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
•Support for international keyboard layouts
•Support for multitasking: switch to other apps without disconnecting
•Support for a physical keyboard (a keyboard connected over Bluetooth or USB)
•Physical mouse support: drag and drop with a single mouse click, mouse wheel, all three mouse buttons are supported (some features require Ice Cream Sandwich)
•Export/import the server address book and app settings to/from SD card
•Support for importing server settings from .rdp and XML files
•Multi-touch gestures for scrolling, mouse buttons emulation
•API for third party apps to establish RDP connection
De credits voor de afbeelding zijn niet voor mij. Ik neem alleen de credits voor het creëren en bewerken van deze afbeeldingen zodat deze gebruikt kan worden voor Floating Notification themes. Alle credits voor de afbeeldingen zijn voor de degene die deze heeft gemaakt.
De app Floating Notifications trial is hier te verkrijgen: http://goo.gl/fGUVb
versie 1.1: Grafische verbeteringen
NMA is the notification app with the biggest number of plugins, services and applications that already integrates with our API.
Find out how to forward notifications from Growl (Win and Mac), Snarl, OpenNMS, Nagios/Icinga, PRTG, and many others to your Android. Create cool triggers on Zapier and receive push notifications from Twitter, Asana, Dropbox, Github and many others! The possibilities are endless!
You get a quota of 5 notifications per day for free and can upgrade to a Premium Account for unlimited notifications for a one time fee.
Go to http://www.notifymyandroid.com/apps.jsp to check a list of currently supported applications.
Other apps that have built-in integration with NMA: aNag, MetaWatch (Read the notifications on your watch!) and Tasker.
Our public API is simple, fast and reliable (more than 10,000,000 notifications delivered so far), more info:
If you have any problem with the application, please contact us and we will be glad to assist you! Send us an email, check our forums (forums.locked.io) or drop us a message on Twitter (@NotifyMyAndroid)!
WhatsApp.im lets you send WhatsApp messages to your friends using your computer keyboard! All you need to do is download the application, sign in, and visit http://whatsapp.im!
Due to WhatsApp security restrictions, this app cannot automatically send your message, you must choose the recipient contact / group from your mobile device.
This application uses push notifications to deliver the messages you send from http://whatsapp.im to your phone. Therefore an Internet connection is required, and enabling sync in Android settings is recommended.
This application communicates only via secured protocols - Your messages are sent via HTTPS connection to WhatsApp.im and delivered to your phone via GCM. The app communicates with WhatsApp.im only via HTTPS connection.
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com before leaving a review.
Keywords: whatsapp, desktop, pc, keyboard
Go Keyboard Samsung Theme - http://goo.gl/uGkXYH
Go SMS Galaxy S4 / Note Theme - http://goo.gl/FC39Vn
ExDialer SGS4 Gold Theme - http://goo.gl/aobjqM
Beautiful and simple Samsung TouchWiz Photo Contacts Widget, which will allow you to call chosen contact immediately. The Widget is specially designed in Samsung TouchWiz Launcher style and primery tested on Galaxy SIII, S4 and Note II, III smartphones.
Samsung Photo Contacts Widget sizes:
- 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4
- 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4
- 3x1, 3x2, 3x3, 3x4
- 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4
- Samsung TouchWiz Widget style
- Resizing widget from 1x1 to full screen width and height
- Use Google contact groups or favorites (Starred in Android)
- One-touch call
- Hide/show contact’s name
- Sorting by: Name, Popularity, Last Contacte
- Original color themes
- Transparency settings
- High-res photos
1. Download Samsung Contacts Widget
2. Add necessary contacts to preferred Google group (Family, Friends, etc) or to favorites (Starred in Android)
3. Add Samsung Contacts Widget to your homescreen
4. Select contact’s group you need and design of the widget
5. Resize the widget to preferred size
6. Enjoy :)
Widget has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note II and other Samsung smartphones whith stock rom and TouchWiz launcher.
Attention! While using third-party launchers (Nova, Apex, etc.), contacts widget may work incorrectly.
Keywords: Samsung, TouchWiz Launcher, widget, contacts, photo, homescreen, call, s4, sgs, galaxy, s5, note, 2, 3, II, III
Switch quickly between two browsing views: Mobile view and Desktop view. With Dolphin Desktop Toggles, you can:
- Load web pages as either traditional Android mode (mobile view) or Desktop mode (Desktop view)
- Have more flexibility in accessing the an easy to view mobile webpage or webpage’s full content and flash
Dolphin Desktop Toggles is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD）. Just search “Dolphin Browser ” in Android Market or download here: http://bit.ly/D-Android
What is an Add-on?
Beef up your Dolphin Browser（Formerly Dolphin Browser HD） by installing your favorite Add-ons. Similar to a desktop Plug-in, each Add-on will provides additional functionality on mobile device. Forgot password? Password Manager can help. Want a new look for your Dolphin? Download Shiny Shake to change colors. Want to read a webpage in French? Get Dolphin Translate. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Other popular Dolphin Add-ons:
• Bookmark to SD
• PDF Viewer for Dolphin
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Google Services
• Dolphin Screen Cut
Get Status Bar (Android 4.3) and K-9/Kaiten Mail notifications to your wrist!
For other Apps, it's as easy as
i=new Intent("de.killig.NOTIFY"); i.putExtra("header", "Test"); sendBroadcast(i);
to send notifications. Ask your favorite app developer to implement it! Source code available on my website.
Intelligent Notification Mobile lets Android users create and send alerts to pre-defined groups or individuals directly from their phone. It receives notifications over phone networks or Wi-Fi, so if a user is traveling internationally and doesn’t have local coverage, they’ll still receive messages. When they respond to an alert, their GPS location is detected and returned with the response, making it easy to see if the person is in danger and needs direction or assistance.
The Intelligent Notification app lets users:
- Create a message on the fly and send it to pre-defined groups or individuals directly from a smart phone
- Choose from existing message templates to deliver pre-approved alerts in seconds
- View delivery and response reports in real time as they come in
- Join a conference call with one touch – if a call gets dropped, it’s easy to rejoin by hitting just one key
- Automatically identify location with GPS so a user can be directed to safety or to take action if needed
- Respond to a notification with just one touch, without keying in a code or typing an email or SMS
- Send and receive alerts at no charge, unlike phone or SMS alerts
Please note: App requires a paid subscription to the Intelligent Notification platform
* Instant Notifications and Alerts via Push Email
* iOS style Popup notifications
* System Tray Notifications
* LED Notifications
* Pebble Smartwatch, Sony LiveView + Smartwatch Notifications (including SW2) and MetaWatch
* Sound and Ringtone Alerts
* Text to Speech Alerts
* Custom Vibration Alerts and more.
* Auto respond to email messages
The app works with nearly all mail services by supporting the following protocols: IMAP, IMAP IDLE (Push Email), POP, POP3, and Outlook Exchange via EWS or IMAP [No Exchange Active Sync]
eNotify does it's work *entirely* on your device, working in the background. Your email is safe and your data never leaves your device. None of your information is ever sent elsewhere. Period.
-- FEATURES --
* Runs in the background maintaining constant email and SMS awareness
* 150+ built-in alert sounds, OR add your own alert sounds
* Set different alert sounds for individual accounts, senders, subjects, recipients, and more
* Support high priority email flag [VIP e-mail]
* Ability to customize alert vibration patterns
* Text To Speech alerts
* Customize Text to Speech alerts with your own phrases!
* Optional popup dialog that shows recent notifications
* Flip through multiple notifications in the popup dialog with left and right swipe gestures
* Style the background, text, and transparency however you want!
* Do Not Disturb setting automatically stops all notifications and alerts during specified times
* Configure certain alerts to override the device silent profile!
* Configure certain alerts to repeat at specified intervals or forever
* Supports Pebble smartwatch
* Supports Sony smartwatch and SW2
* Supports Sony LiveView wrist pager [Beta]
* Supports MetaWatch (Must use Noah MetaWatch Manager)
* Additionally supports rules based Battery and Data Plan Alerts!
-- MAIL SUPPORT --
* Works with all IMAP accounts: IMAP, IMAP4, IMAP IDLE (Push Mail), Including GMail and Outlook Exchange servers that have enabled IMAP
* Supports scanning multiple IMAP folders for new messages
* Works with all POP and POP3 accounts: Supports Yahoo, Hotmail, and more
* Works with Outlook Exchange directly via Exchange Web Services (Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010)
-- GOOD TO KNOW --
* Completely private! Your data/email NEVER leaves your device!
* Stable: eNotify is high quality software that has been tested extensively
* Our Users: The perfect app for first responders, on call, emergency services, police, fireman, IT professionals, System Administrators, doctors, nurses, accountants or other professions that require email triage
* Upgrade to full version: No advertisements: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hermes.enotify
* Works with third party apps/mail: Gmail, Yahoo, K-9 Mail, mail.com, Aqua Mail, Yandex.Mail, Hotmail (POP3), Outlook & Outlook.com, Mail Droid, Thunderbird, AOL Mail, AIM Mail, iCloud, Skrillex, fastmail, Excite FastMail, Zoho Mail, Yahoo! Mail, GMX Mail, Shortmail, BigString.com, Inbox.com, My Way Mai, VIP Email
* Does not currently support Exchange Active Sync
* Pebble & Sony & MetwWatch smartwatch alerts require the manufacturer's apps/software to be installed. Syncing and connectivity is handled by those apps not eNotify.
* MetaWatch: Must use Noah manager: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.metawatch.manager
* Support 7 days / week: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us for feature requests and help!
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
FAST. Access, browse, and search the web at blazing speeds
SMART. Keep your favorite sites at your fingertips with the new swipe friendly home with smart search
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe & private with extensive security settings, add-ons, and features like Do Not Track
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Add-ons: Customize your web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including ad-blocker, password manager, and more
★ Awesome Screen: Firefox’s Android browser keeps everything organized so you don’t have to. The Awesome Screen automatically sorts your favorite sites onto one, easy-to-read page
★ Awesome Bar: Firefox learns from you as you browse, so you never have to waste time looking for a website. Search your Top Sites, Bookmarks, and History, and Firefox will help you find the site that you are looking for—with little to no typing.
★ Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the mobile internet with support for HTML5 and Web APIs
★ Mobile Video: Firefox’s Android browser is perfect for mobile video, and has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats including h.264
★ Reader: Automatically transform cluttered articles and stories into beautiful, easy-to-read pages right in your browser
★ Security: Keep your browsing safe & private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the web.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox Desktop tabs, history, bookmarks, and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn More about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit http://support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox Permissions: http://mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: mzl.la/Blog
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons? Check out add-ons for:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile, and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker, and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, Readability, X-Notifier lite, and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, TubeStop, and more
★ Social Networks: Hootbar, Shareaholic, Foursquare, and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
More from developer
It is part of my PhD research on how to improve the security of mobile phones. When you define a password we log where you touch and on which picture. We also measure how often you fail/succeed in logging into your phone. We aim to collect anonymous data from thousands of users, making it impossible for us to relate passwords to individual users. Based on this data we are hopefully able to improve the security of mobile phones through image-based login procedures.
All data will be stored on a secure file server, kept strictly confidential and in particular not sold or given to any third party. I am not interested in and do not collect any other personal data, such as contacts, preferences, or your phone number. By using this application you agree that the above data can be used for research purposes. If you want to know more about me, want to contact me, or want to share your wisdom just visit our website.
AppTicker requires that you have a facebook account and authorize AppTicker to post actions to facebook. In addition, we obviously need permission to analyse the app usage and need an internet connection for submitting actions to facebook.
AppTicker is part of our research about how people use apps on their phones and also part of our work as PhD students. While AppTicker is used it analyses which apps are used. We, however, are NOT interested in your actions inside an app and NOT able to have this data. For example we cannot record what you have done in the web browser. Based on this data we are hopefully able to come up with a better understanding of human behaviour. We plan to derive a (probably personalized) model of human apps usage behaviour to improve interaction with current smartphones (e.g., improve battery life). Thus, AppTicker is hopefully fun but also science at the same time. Check out the 'more info' button to learn more.
Your task is to hit a certain target in given time. TapSnap tells you how fast your reflexes and speed are in touching the target. The faster your reaction time, the more points you get. If you wanna be one of the best, it definitely requires your attention and probably your both hands. We already turn off the game music while you are playing the game to not distract you.
There is also a highscore table shows your points. Soon we will release a feature which gives you this chance to compare your points with other players.
Have fun while you practice your reaction and speed ;)
*** And for sure, the game is ads free. ***
Keywords: tap, game, fun, fast, speed, tapsnap, addictive, brain, reaction, reflex
This app provides a timeline which shows recently used applications including information about the execution. It also gives a graphical overview which app was used over a day, week or month.