0.5.2:hide controls opt.,full screen in landscape
-16K, 48K, 128K, +2, +3, SE, Timex, Pentagon & Scorpion emulation
-Runs at true speed
-Loads dozen snapshot, disk & tape formats
-Accelerated .tzx loading
-48K & AY sound
The game is FUSION.
Your Role: Quantum Physicist
Your Goal: Create all the known elements of the periodic table by absorbing and manipulating matter, antimatter, plasma waves, and photons.
Arm yourself with the sheer power of Photons. Amass this energy to release stronger reactions to
support your journey into the void. But beware! The boundaries of Quantum Space is unknown…there is sure to be mysterious matter that is yet to be discovered.
Compete against other physicists to see who can name those undiscovered elements and go down in history!
Venture forth into the dark spaces and pioneer the next phase of elemental discovery!
*** Updated with new controls option, and on-screen control indicators ***
Run around the platforms and ladders and collect the eggs to complete the level.
Collect corn for points and to stop the timer.
Avoid the ostriches.
When the duck gets out of the cage, there will be trouble!
Default Control method:
Tilt to move player left and right.
Tap right edge of screen to jump.
Tap upper left edge of screen to climb up ladder.
Tap lower left edge of screen to climb down ladder.
Optional Control method:
Left quarter of screen = left
Left middle quarter of screen = right
Upper right portion of screen = climb up ladder
Middle right portion of screen = jump
Lower right portion of screen = climb down ladder
Press up/down as you run/jump/fall past a ladder to grab it and start climbing.
Tilt left/right as you climb past a platform to run off the ladder.
New to this release is air control when falling - use this to your advantage.
No air control when jumping.
Bouncing off platforms and screen edges prevents air control.
All new graphics.
All new music and sounds.
Classic gameplay, updated for new controls.
Retro ZX Spectrum Platforms Ladders Jumping
Zed, a swaggering Texas Cowboy, is deadly accurate with weapons such as his .270 caliber deer hunting rifle, but has a poor rate of fire since he refuses to put out his cigarette even during the Zombie Necropalypse.
Candi has poor accuracy and slow reload time, but she is very pretty.
Toby has average accuracy and reload time, but has a very high rate of fire. He reasons that the solution to the rise of the walking dead is simply a matter of putting enough lead in the air.
Oma is the deadliest of the survivors. She's a grandmother of eight and a great-grandmother of four. She has nearly perfect accuracy and good reload time, having lived in Texas all of her life. She's seen worse than "this whole livin' dead thing" and she knows everything will turn out fine in the end.
Guide the survivors to scavenge the wreckage of the town by day for additional resources such as guns or bombs, or instead spend daylight hours improving your survivors' defensive positions. But when the sun goes down the Horde awakes, so at night there is only … Zombie Defense!
Eight Bit Jim is on an adventure. His Pixel Jump-jet has run out of fuel and he needs to find some on a desert island. But it's not that simple. He must run around on PLATFORMS, jump over BADDIES and collect COINS, which is how his days usually turn out.
It's almost like the last 30 years didn't happen. This game doesn't benefit from recent advances in graphics, sound effects and AI. As far as Eight Bit Jim is concerned, it's still 1983.
Play all six episodes:
Episode 1: Hello 8-bit Jim
Episode 2: Caverns of fear
Episode 3: Trouble in the cellar
Episode 4: The History of Halfprincess Ooo.
Episode 5: Village in the clouds
Episode 6: Showdown at the centre of the Earth.
Bonus episode: Lawnmower Jim
Look out for rooms that pay homage to the Commodore 64, Atari 2600, ZX81 and ZX Spectrum!
If you have already played the first two episodes in the free version of the game, you can start at episode 3.
- full 48/128k Spectrum emulation
- accurate timing, 100% speed, 50 fps
- high quality 48k and AY-8192 sound
- click&play worldofspectrum.org game browser
- built-in POKE database for thousands of games
- border effects
- .z80/.sna snapshot loading/saving
- .tap/.tzx tape file support
- automatic .zip decompression
- fast native code with openGL hardware-accelerated graphics
Spectaculator is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum emulator that takes you back to the 1980s - to the golden era of 8-bit gaming!
Includes the officially licensed 'Stephen Crow Anthology':
©1983-2013 Stephen Crow. All rights reserved.
- Factory Breakout
- Laser Snaker
- Wizard's Lair
... all specially adapted for Android.
• Desktop quality ZX Spectrum emulation - games and other programs run just like on a real ZX Spectrum
• Play in portrait or landscape orientations
• Save your game progress (four saved game slots + a single cloud save slot per game).
• Cloud saves (via Dropbox). Gives the possibility of saving on one device (e.g. phone) and continue playing on another device (e.g. tablet or PC)
• Enter pokes (cheats) for infinite lives, shields etc.
• Lookup game hints, tips and maps
• Play in black and white with TV screen simulation for the ultimate 1980s experience!
• Type on a virtual ZX Spectrum keyboard
• Use external Bluetooth or USB keyboards
• Choose authentic cassette loading or fast play
• Program in Sinclair BASIC
• Play using an external arcade controller (Bluetooth or USB gamepads such as an Xbox 360 controller, iControlPad, Moga Pocket, Moga Pro, Gametel and iCade)
• Use gestures (pans, taps and swipes) to control games
• Localised into Spanish
• In-app shop with licensed games from the original authors and publishers
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE FULL VERSION:
Add your own games!
- Upload and play .TAP/.TZX cassette files, .DSK disk files and .SZX/.Z80/.SNA snapshots
- Add inlay artwork for your own games
Get an additional 19 officially licensed ZX Spectrum games to play (included in the upgrade):
- 3D Starstrike by Realtime Games Software
- Auf Wiedersehen Monty by Gremlin Graphics
- Avenger by Gremlin Graphics
- Bounder by Gremlin Graphics
- Cyclone by Vortex Software
- Dynamite Dan by Rod Bowkett/Mirrorsoft
- Highway Encounter by Vortex Software
- Jack The Nipper by Gremlin Graphics
- Krackout by Gremlin Graphics
- Jekyll & Hyde by Zenobi Software
- Metabolis by Gremlin Graphics
- Monty On The Run by Gremlin Graphics
- On The Run by Design Design
- Revolution by Vortex Software
- Tau Ceti by Pete Cooke/CRL
- The Way Of The Tiger by Gremlin Graphics
- Albatrossity by Jonathan Cauldwell
- Battery's Not Precluded by Jonathan Cauldwell
- The Fantastic Mister Fruity by Jonathan Cauldwell
... with more available from the in-app shop.
ADDITIONAL GAME PACKS:
The following officially licensed game packs are available from the in-app shop:
Design Design Games Pack
- 5 Games. Includes Halls of the Things, Dark Star
- All proceeds go to the Anthony Nolan Organisation
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Wanted! Monty Mole, Skate Crazy
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes Jack The Nipper II: In Coconut Capers, North Star
Gremlin Graphics Vol. 3
- 6 games. Includes Switchblade, Super Scramble Simulator +3
Odin Computer Graphics Anthology
- 9 games. Includes Nodes Of Yesod, Robin Of The Wood, Heartland
Realtime Games Pack
- Starstrike II, 3D Tank Duel
- 6 games. Includes Alien Highway, Deflektor, T.L.L. (Tornado Low Level)
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 1
- 6 games. Includes Aura-Scope, The Gods of War, Leopold The Minstrel
Zenobi Adventure Pack Vol. 2
- 6 games. Includes The Khangrin Plans, The Krazy Kartoonist Kaper
Zenobi Adventures Vol. 3
- 5 games. Includes The Apprentice, The Bardic Rite, Jester Quest
The following single games are available from the in-app shop:
- Carrier Command
- Dynamite Dan II
- Frank N. Stein
- Laser Squad (Free!)
- Lords Of Chaos (Free!)
- The Lords Of Midnight
+ 48/128K (Pentagon multicolors)
+ HQ 44KHz/16 bit stereo sound emulation - AY/YM, Beeper
+ On-screen full 40 keys rubber zx-keyboard
+ Kempston/Sinclair/Cursor/QAOP Joysticks
+ Multi-touch support
+ Auto playing files
+ Beta Disk interface
+ RZX replays support
+ Tape with fast loading support
+ 100% speed - 50 FPS
+ Zooming & Filtering options
+ Online sources integration: http://vtrdos.ru/ , http://worldofspectrum.org/ , http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/ , http://zxaaa.untergrund.net/
Supported formats: sna, z80, szx, rzx, tap, tzx, csw, trd, scl, fdi, zip.
Authors : SMT, Dexus, Alone Coder, deathsoft.
Portable version : djdron, scor.
Keys in emulator:
menu - menu
back - toggle keyboard/joystick
arrows - joystick
dial - enter
camera - space
vol up/down - change volume
Found a bug or have any ideas? Report it here:
Join us on twitter:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
Chase the enemy bikers through the trees.
Keep an eye and ear out for enemy helicopters worth big points.
Tilt to steer
Tap right side of screen to shoot
Tap left side of screen to jump
Totally free, no adverts.
Tags: retro free racing shooting biker bikers motorbikes chase
• Google Play Services support.
• Google Cloud save support.
• Multiple levels packs (episodes) support.
• Original musics and sound effects.
• Brilliant graphics and nice gameplay very close to original Krakout and Arkanoid game.
• 15 bonuses.
• 10 awesome space monsters.
• Over 250 movable and static bricks types.
• Weapons like Laser, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun.
• Free bat moving using Space Engine.
• Easter eggs (try to find them).
• Pause function.
• Supports multiple device resolutions: 240x480, 480x800, 480x854, 600x1024, 720x1280.
The game is dedicated to everyone who love Arkanoid and Brick Breaker games (Krakout, Ball Breaker, Crypton Egg, Batty, Ricochet), and to all fans of Sinclair ZX-Spectrum, Atari, Amiga, Nintendo.
Endless growth and expansion of the Bricks is pushing wildlife into the corners of forests and it’s about time we fought back… well that’s what Furry thinks! However he cannot do it without help and you seem just the right person. We will fight together to defeat the Bricks! On to glory!
What can we do you may ask. You can provide guidance and wisdom on how to attach the 10 different types of Bricks in the world. There are 11 different powers to catch and use and if you need them sooner they can always be found in the shop.
Using a selection of up to three of the powers, they will aid you in defeating the Bricks! In fact the choice will be monumentally important as the choice will aid your victory. Without them… who knows?
Take up the fight with Furry! Push the Bricks back into the land they have come from! Victory for Squirrels everywhere!!!
A lot of items also available in the in-game shop to be used when you desire.
3 Different slot to help you during play, you can fill them with your preferred item.
Fire item to convert your hero in a fire hero.
Heavy ball to destroy bricks.
Multiball and much more.
Facebook Integration, you can post your score to your page. Available under Extra menu.
Twitter and Facebook, to follow us and get all our news and upcoming titles. Available under Extra menu.
Google + and Google Play Service to use online Leaderboards.
Help and Tips:
We highly suggest to buy the squirrel speed as one of the first thing, you can buy the speed touching the + near 3 >>> immediately after the squirrel in the shop.
Read the shop tutorial touching the middle button in the bottom of the screen.
Buy at least 1 slot to carry powers and use them during the game.
For people who play Arkanoid, Arkanoid return of doh, BrickBreaker, Purebreaker or brick breaker game is perfect for hours of fun
Game angry adults and children who have played Breakout on the ZX Spectrum, Amstrad, Commodore, MSX or PC.
Inspired on the great Jet Pac (ZX Spectrum) game, developed and released by Ultimate Play The Game in 1983, we launched CoolJet to celebrate 30 YEARS of this amazing soldier.
Also, this is our Christmas gift to your. Merry Christmas! We hope you enjoy the journey!
Graphics and coding made by CoolApps(e). All Rights Reserved.
Greetings from Mars,
-Fixed Wiicontroller remap issue.
-Added support for zipped files.
-Fixed Multi-touch bug.
-Fixed Xperia Play keys remap.
-Added posibility to move to SD.
- New auto frame skip mode.
- Improved multitouch responsiveness.
- Improved Android 1.5 cupcake support.
- New landscape touch controller suited for no multitouch or slower devices
- Redefine hardware keys.
- Trackball support.
- Improved touch keyboard
More from developer
This retro-styled live wallpaper is based on a Unix terminal program written by Kirk Baucom, which is based on ASCII art by Joan Stark. Animation may look rough, but that's the way terminals worked back then :-)
THIS IS A LIVE WALLPAPER, NOT A REGULAR APPLICATION! Please make sure you execute it as such before reporting that it doesn't work.
To run: Menu → Wallpaper → Live wallpapers → ASCIIQuarium
Tested and known to work on: Milestone, Nexus One, Galaxy S, Xperia X10 Mini, Desire, Desire Z, EVO 4G, Samsung I5500 (Galaxy 5)
Live wallpapers won't work on: HTC Wildfire (with stock ROM), Motorola Spice, HTC myTouch.
• Create new playlists from the menu and long press files and playlists for more options.
• Tap the player screen to change visualization modes
• Tap waveforms in channel viewer to mute channels
• Long press waveforms in channel view to solo channels
• Swipe to open subsong selection drawer
Warning: problems reported on Nexus 10.
• Channel viewer doesn't work with Adlib modules
Ideas and requested enhancements:
• Persistent replay information after stop
• Format support: .MO3, .MT2
• Switch to player from playlist instead of using notification
• Option to add playing module to playlist
• Add ZX Spectrum music formats stp, pt2, pt3
• Asynchronous module listing
• Recursive directory playing option
• Hidden pattern explorer
• Comment/sample text viewer
• Some kind of module download assistant
• Export module as ringtone
• Be able to play from network/cloud-based storage
• Be able to play from zip archives
• Fix bugs listed above