With the Heritage High School app by SchoolInfoApp, you can:
- Get push notifications
- Keep up with the latest news and announcements
- View calendars for general events, athletics, clubs and school organizations
- Add an entire calendar or individual events to your device calendar
- Share calendars
- Get directions to off-campus events
- View a map with your school’s event locations
- View faculty/staff contact information and pictures
- Call or email faculty/staff or go to their individual websites
- Access quick links to your online gradebook system, cafeteria menus and more
- Get important documents
- View picture galleries
The Heritage High School app by SchoolInfoApp also provides students with valuable tools, such as:
- My Assignments - A virtual assignment book that students can use to keep track of homework, upcoming tests and projects, complete with due date and priority level.
- TipLine - Submit anonymous tips directly to your school administrator about bullying instances, academic integrity concerns or possible on-campus criminal activity.
About us: SchoolInfoApp is the only turn-key mobile app provider for K-12 schools and districts. Our team handles all content management, data import and graphic design, so that school admins, teachers and coaches don’t have to take time away from the classroom and students to keep SchoolInfoApp updated.
Through the support of education-friendly businesses, apps by SchoolInfoApp are 100% sponsor funded for many schools ensuring that valuable funds are not diverted from the classroom to provide this service. To learn more about becoming a sponsor and advertising in this or other apps by SchoolInfoApp, visit our website or call us at (318) 202-3713.
All of the above features are optional depending on your school admin’s preferences. If a feature is not included for your school, this means your school administrator has instructed us not to include it.
If you're looking to drive more traffic to your blog, product, service, book, or any type of content, Infographics are a powerful promotion strategy.
In Infographics For Content Promotion, you'll discover:
• Why Infographics are a powerful way to promote your content.
• What Makes an Infographic go viral.
• How to do both hot topic and in-depth research to find just the right infographic topics.
• Where to find great content for your Infographics: photos, statistics, and more!
• How to create infographics by either DIY methods or affordable outsourcing.
• Where and how to share infographics for the most impact.
This is a primarily video-based course with 10 lectures, and also includes: checklists, resources, and more.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 10 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Discover why infographics are an important technique for content marketing
- Brainstorm popular topics ripe for viral sharing with Infographics
- Research and develop compelling infographic content
- Creating a high-quality infographic with a variety of methods
- Strategies for sharing and re purposing Infographics for maximum exposure
• Lifetime access to 10 lectures
• A community of 3800+ people trying to learn the same thing!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Very informative and well researched and discusses topic and its given me a broader insight into the topic and some worthwhile links and information included. Would recommend."
- (Gerry Campbell) ★★★★★
"This is a basic overview of the creation of info graphics. The most valuable part of this course is all of the resources referenced. Otherwise its just kind of an average data lecture."
- (Adam Borovkoff) ★★★★★
"Good basic information on researching info graphic content. A good list of links."
- (Andrew Brien) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Amy Harrop
Amy is a writer, publisher and product creator. She enjoys teaching and training others on how to effectively promote and increase exposure for their work. She is the creator of a number of successful training products showing people how they can publish and promote their work on a variety of publishing platforms.
Install the "How To Create Infographics" app now and join over 2,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.