To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.allegacyfcu.org/home/disclosures
The Wells Fargo CEO Mobile Android app delivers mobile versions of services you have through the CEO portal. With the CEO Mobile Android app you can easily monitor account balances and transactions, initiate and approve outgoing payments, deposit checks, receive alerts about critical transactions, manage commercial cards, and more. It has never been easier to access your accounts and perform critical tasks while you are away from the office, traveling for business, or on the go. The CEO Mobile app will save you time by alerting you when there are items requiring your attention. You can also review and approve transactions even when you don’t have your RSA SecurID® token.
Sign on with your CEO portal credentials. It is quick and easy to get started and there are no additional fees.*
Please note, customers with personal and small business accounts with Wells Fargo should download the Wells Fargo Mobile Android app for easy access to those accounts. Simply type “Wells Fargo Mobile” in the Google Play search field to get started.
*Carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Requires Android OS version 4.0 or later.
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to help prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides additional protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. The simple, easy-to-use tablet design will provide you with a simplified digital banking experience.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images.
• Available balance and pending deposits — Learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance.
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for quickly.
• Expand/collapse account details -- to see only the information you need.
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page.
• Credit card rewards balance – know at a glance your point total.
• Hot tasks – Simplifies the way you view your account activity, send and transfer money, deposit checks, and pay bills.
• Deposit checks using your Android tablet.
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at U.S. financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your tablet.
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use.
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts.
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news.
• Track your retirement account plans and balances.
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE.
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company.
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC.
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions.
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature.
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile.
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay.
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature.
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay.
* Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Minimum system requirements: Android OS v4.0 and higher are supported. If you aren't able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
•Check Account Balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•mobile Remote Deposit Capture (mRDC)
•Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.***
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant may help you increase sales, enhance customer service, and grow profits—all from your smartphone or tablet.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant makes card processing straightforward and convenient—whether in-person and on the go. This powerful app enables you to accept card payments right from your mobile device helping you process payments quickly and securely.
Accept payments with your smartphone or tablet
The Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant app turns your smartphone or tablet into a mini card processing terminal that can perform many of the same functions as a traditional point of sale terminal.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant supports all major cards and provides real time processing and reporting capabilities. Cards can be swiped or keyed and once the transaction is completed, receipts can be emailed or sent via text message. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant also offers tips and tax functionality.
Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant provides 24/7 customer support to help you be successful. Just call 1-866-277-4820 to speak to a Support Specialist.
Before you can accept card payments with Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant, you’ll need to set up a payment processing account (if you don’t already have one).
We make opening a payment processing account practically effortless. Call 1-800-262-2893 Monday - Friday, between 7:00 and to 6:00 pm Pacific Time to get started.
Once you have a payment processing account, it’s easy to start accepting payments through your mobile device. Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Android Mobile device with data service plan (Internet access)
2. Payment processing account
3. Wells Fargo Mobile Merchant app
4. Optional card reader
You will now be ready to take payments from your customers anytime, anywhere. It’s that simple!
• View recent and pending transactions.
• View next payment amount and due date.
• Make a payment to your card.
• Report a card lost or stolen.
Card registration is a cinch from any mobile device, and access is secure and protected by multi-factor authentication. You do not have to be a user of our Tellernet(SM) Online Banking service to use this app since it uses different login credentials. You must complete the Mobile Credit Card App Registration process from the phone to create login credentials and set up security questions.
No personal information is stored on the device.
* Standard data rates apply.