Does the basics Works fine for opening files, playback controls and full screen toggle but most of the advanced features then require you to goto the PC and use the mouse (e.g. to close options screen) or crash the web service entirely which then requires a reboot of mpc-hd.
Need better interface The buttons are complete, but it's too close to one another, miss press could happen often. And please move the add to the top.
5 stars Works great for wanting to lay in bed and control your PC as you would a DVR.
Very comfortable The ease of a remote control, using wifi (localhost) integration with a pretty sweet interface. Just one thing to solve: when returning to the app, video automatically starts playing.
Great app Dont have to walk up to my computer next to the tv anymore. Excellent app.
It would be 5vstars if they had NOT changed.... The column of where we chose the audio and subtitle stream choices. Now it takes twice as much time and effort to make those choices. There at the bottom of the menu now now. Ive tried and used every media player there is. And up until this recent menu change. There wasn't a better or more reliable media player available . Now the KMPlayer or its variation designed by a kmp developer that split off. Are a better choice. Even its unknown amount of options. The KMP Takes the lead
- Added incoming call events
- Fixed file browser
- Fixed communication with newer versions of HPC-HC
- Fixed mute button crashes
- Added VLC Player module with basic functionality
- Added automatic refreshing the device status
- Fixed the layout of device dialog
- Fixed refreshing of the device list
- Fixed navigation between screens
- Added fullscreen toggle button
- Added fast the forward and rewind buttons
- Added repeated commands while holding some buttons