Not seeing the ease of use part from other reviews. After 10 minutes of trying to get it to work. Just said forget it, and tried something else. Other app actually worked.
Very comfortable The ease of a remote control, using wifi (localhost) integration with a pretty sweet interface. Just one thing to solve: when returning to the app, video automatically starts playing.
Very good app But please fix the bug that unvolonterily resumes playback if I unlock phone or press home button. It is very annoying.
Need better interface The buttons are complete, but it's too close to one another, miss press could happen often. And please move the add to the top.
Does the basics Works fine for opening files, playback controls and full screen toggle but most of the advanced features then require you to goto the PC and use the mouse (e.g. to close options screen) or crash the web service entirely which then requires a reboot of mpc-hd.
5 stars Works great for wanting to lay in bed and control your PC as you would a DVR.
- Added incoming call events
- Fixed file browser
- Fixed communication with newer versions of HPC-HC
- Fixed mute button crashes
- Added VLC Player module with basic functionality
- Added automatic refreshing the device status
- Fixed the layout of device dialog
- Fixed refreshing of the device list
- Fixed navigation between screens
- Added fullscreen toggle button
- Added fast the forward and rewind buttons
- Added repeated commands while holding some buttons
VivoRemote let you remotely control your VivoStick PC from your mobile device.