**This application will not run on devices that are rooted.
•Jeppesen’s high resolution, optimized and tested vendor image format provide the best zoom and clarity.
•Fast rendering capabilities, opening, and download speeds as well as low storage space requirements drive efficiency.
•Brightness control integrated within the App improves both day and night operations.
•Ability to display the aircraft own-ship on 10-9 charts
Easy to Use, Intuitive Interface
•Favorites functionality provides quick and easy access to the airport charts and diagrams you need, and allows for single-touch update and filtering.
•“Scrubber” shows you what you need, not what you don’t, and allows you to quickly navigate through charting information.
Quality Information and Distribution
•Jeppesen’s time-tested, stable vector format has been in the industry for 15 years and used by pilots on certified avionics.
•Jeppesen has delivered reliable aviation information for more than 75 years – now there are even more options for accessing that data in an instant.
•Jeppesen charts and information can now be widely distributed to all pilots using our trusted delivery mechanism that links directly to your subscription coverage.
Reduced Complexity and Improved Situational Awareness and Increased Safety Margins
•Enhance decision making, ensure mission completion, and increase safety with up-to-date information access through all phases of flight.
•Jeppesen Mobile TC has helped to establish a precedent-setting process for gaining FAA authorization, necessary for operators to use Android devices in the cockpit as a portable or mounted EFB solution.
•Decompression tested for integrity in the unlikely event of sudden cabin pressure loss.
THE ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM IS DESIGNED TO RUN ON MANY TYPES OF MOBILE DEVICES THAT CONTAIN VARIATIONS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HARDWARE, SYSTEM CONFIGURATION, SOFTWARE, AND FEATURES. THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL ANDROID MOBILE DEVICES WHICH COULD RESULT IN INCORRECT RENDERING OF JEPPESEN CHARTING DATA.
View application End User License Agreement here: http://jsum.jeppesen.com/jsum/license/MobileApp_Eula.html
The following devices and models were used to test the application.
Motorola Xoom MOTMZ600
Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7310MA
Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P7510UWGR
Samsung Galaxy Tab SGH-1987
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1905
Acer Iconia Tab A500
Nexus 7 ME370T
Samsung Galaxy II GT-P5113 (Costco)
- E6B style computer (can convert anything)
- 24 hour GMT (zulu) time indicator (blue hand)
- 12 hour local time clock with hour, minutes and seconds hands
- Digital display for both ZULU (GMT) and local time.
- Quick conversion of minutes to hours (click the centre to toggle between the two modes)
This is the watch I have been looking for and never found. So I decided to write an app on Android. As a private pilot I need to calculate things quickly for flight planning or diversions. Also I need to have reference to GMT time as this is what is used in all radio communications.
My philosophy is to create useful tools for pilots that will keep them sharp and recent with flight planning and airmanship.
I am open to suggestions and comments, especially things that don't work. Please e-mail me at email@example.com
You will be able to download one or more complete airport charts, or just the AFC chart is you only need an overlook and don't want to waste time downloading the whole file.
The list of all the charts you have downloaded is also available, letting you easily view your charts with your favorite PDF viewer (not included).
Version 2.0: pilots of all types of A/C can now download charts (limited to Boeign 737 on v1.0). Bugs corrections.
This app is a study aid for the E6B Flight Computer for PPL, CPL and ATPL. Ground instructors can use it to generate questions for ground school.
You can use the key features for free permanently and upgrade functions after you decide if you want them.
Try it for free and see if you like it enough to upgrade. Please note that this app is free and that there are in-app upgrades for some of the functions.
- Flight Planning Mode:
Calculate TH & GS, TT & GS, TH & TAS, Wind.
- Generates random flight computer numbers for you or your students
- You can choose the type of question
- Moves like a real E6B
- Use it on a tablet for even awesomer results.
- Show you how to plot Heading & Groundspeed problems on the wind side
*The Randomizer generates random numbers for you to solve on your E6B
Are you training for your PPL, CPL, ATPL exam or are you an FI?
*This app will help you master your flight computer and develop those mad E6B skills.
*Use it to generate practise questions for yourself or your students
As a bonus, it moves under your fingers like a real flight computer. It is actually a virtual E6B that is always in your pocket!
STANDARD DISCLAIMER: FOR STUDY PURPOSES ONLY! NOT FOR ACTUAL REAL_LIFE NAVIGATION!
About the author, Paul Bruikman: I have been an ATPL Ground Instructor and Flight Instructor for the top Dutch flight schools since 2000.
I first created this app to support my own lessons and really also just because it is a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it, feedback is welcome via twitter @rentapilot.
What software to opt for ? Design and CAD software packages are not good because of many reasons.Is there a way out ?
ASCON has developed a fantastic application for this purpose. To start conceptual design you do not need to be a professional designer, no need to pay for engineering house services or design in CAD software. Your inspiration coupled with SubDivFormer app for Android is the way to go!
If you are neither engineer nor designer then SubDivFormer application is a right choice for coming up with a model of special gift for your friends, kids, relatives. Need a creative interior item or plaything ? Make a model of it and send it for 3D-print.
How to form a model:
How to transform a model:
TRY THE LATEST D3D SCULPTOR FREE VERSION ON YOUR DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS.
Inspired by zBrush, 3Ds Max, Maya and Blender.
-The is the Full version with no restrictions-
Export OBJ format with textures to be used in 3D design programs such as 3DS Max.
Video Tutorials can be found at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKi3nVnVXUF03fHN97KR4BM49rJ7qGMnn
d3D Sculptor -Tutorial - Design a house
d3D Sculptor - Tutorial - Head sculpting facial features
d3D Sculptor - Tutorial - Flying Bat
1.2Ghz Dual-Core Processor
1 GB Ram
2.26Ghz Quad Core Processor (LG Nexus 5)
2 GB Ram
Note: Stylus Pen is not supported
This is an evolving app and more than a OBJ viewer. Any suggestions, please feel free to email me and I will attempt to implement the change into the app.
Tags: 3D modelling, SketchUp, 123D, TrueSculpt, Sculptris, Spacedraw
Design your creation, then add detailed features or paint on skin, fur, feathers. Whatever you imagine. Export your finished sculpture as an image or 3D model and 3D print into a real sculpture!
• Create or sculpt anything - creatures, spaceships, vehicles, props and more directly on your device in full 3D.
• 3D texturing and painting lets you apply your own photos directly onto the surface of your model
• Easy to use yet extremely powerful skeleton builder makes creating 3D objects as easy as drawing a stick figure.
• In-app 3D print ordering allows you to turn your digital sculpture into a real physical object delivered to your door
• Export sculptures as OBJ files with textures for use in other 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max.
• Browse the community to get inspired and remix sculptures made by other users, and share your own original creations.
✓Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
✓Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
✓Complete—Solutions for both statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
✓Integrated—Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect engineering app is ideal for static systems analysis using free body diagrams:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, and inferencing
•Object dimensioning, global scaling, units, constraints
•Import image as background
•Create joints (welded, pinned)
•Break element at joints
•Create supports (fixed, grounded, sliding)
•Create loads (known, unknown, distributed) and moments
•Add weight to individual elements
•Compute reaction forces and moments for equilibrium and over-constrained systems
•Toggle forces to show force vector components
•Results reporting with picture, results, all equations
•Save and load files from Autodesk 360
•In app tutorials
• Current questions from the ECQB 01
• Questions available in English or in German
• Explanations provided for all questions, many of them supplemented with illustrations
• Airplane and Helicopter questions for ATPL, CPL, IR and CBIR/EIR levels
• Bridge tests for pilots transitioning from AIRPLANE to HELICOPTER or vice versa (available as a part of 2, 6 or 12 months subscription)
* Please note that some questions from subject 033 - Flight Planning require the "Jeppesen student pilot route manual".
• Current questions
• Explanations for all FAA questions are provided, many of them supplemented with illustrations
• 6 months subscription to PPL+IFR+CPL
• 2 months subscription to single subjects (Private Pilot, Recreational Pilot, Instrument Rating, Commercial Pilot, Flight and Ground Instructor, Airline Transport Pilot, Aviation Mechanic)
• Free PTS - Practical Test Standards
• Free FAA textbooks
• Subscription based question bank access
• Account synchronization with other platforms
• 2 test modes: study, exam
• Detailed statistics and reports
• Search within the questions, answers and explanations
• Mark questions and set multiple question flags
• 5% of questions available without a subscription, absolutely free
If you like our app, please rate it. Thank you!
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Aviationexam
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/aviationexam
AFSO21 stands for: Air Force Smart Operations for the 21st Century
AFSO21 has support at the highest levels, but it's not just a tool for commanders to use. It's a culture change that involves everyone.
AFSO21 is all about process improvement; it's a different mindset we all need to embrace. It means looking at all our tasks to determine which steps, processes or entire jobs add value and which do not.
This app has been built so your can learn more about AFSO21 and what is going on within AFSOC in term of process improvement.
AFSO21 provides the tools -- like Lean, Six Sigma and Theory of Constraints -- to make the improvements, but I want to be clear that they are just tools. The revolution is in the way we look at everything we do with an eye toward doing it better.
We are using our very successful balanced scorecard work as a launch point for AFSO21. The Air Force is using AFSO21 to analyze those key processes, eliminate waste, focus on the value-added parts of the processes and further improve them. AFSO21 is the future of the Air Force. We are not getting more people, resources or money...The only thing we can truly change is our processes. It's like Churchill said after the war, "Gentlemen we are out of money. Therefore, we will have to think!" It's time to think! It's time to act!
ALL CHARTS & Sectionals Cached and available while offline (flying)
Flight Charts DTPP/Approach/TAC/HiLo NAV/
Airport Information Diagrams/Runways/freq/(Lat,Lng) including the use of your phone or tablet for tracking to or from airports and waypoints. Includes CDI and Bearing indicator with GlideSlope for many of the runways in the Airport Database.
This product allows a Pilot and any other Weather enthusiast to view both current weather conditions as well access to FAA and NOAA weather information for Pilots. (METARs/TAFs) Radar, Icing, Turbulence, Surface Charts, Winds, the latest Satellite Images and more).
This software also enables access to NOTAMs , D-TPP / Approach Charts/Plates, IFR Enroute and other VFR charts (VFR Sectionals and TAC's). VFR Sectionals and TACs do require PilotWxChartJrPlusAccess 2011, which can be installed from the Android Market.
Much of the access data (charts and weather related information) is cached on your access device allowing full access to pre-flight cached data while not connected to the internet. Cached Charts and Weather information is checked and flagged when your cached data needs updating to have the latest information at your fingertips whether you're online or somewhere far from an internet connection.
This product is targeted for the US (including Alaska) Pilot.
This application is available from the Android Market only
**NEW: Revamped layout, with drag-to-slide and themes.
**NEW: Save last calculation.
**NEW: More Inputs and Outputs, such as wind triangle calculation.
**NEW: Save your airplane in database.
(sorry but I couldn't upgrade this app. I had to create a new one).
* Receive a notification when someone rings on the door (Sound and push notification)
* Watch the video recording in real time and speak through the phone, don't mind in which place of the world you are
* Clear live images in your office, home, garden or anywhere
* Answer the phone in excellent sound quality
* Open the door and turn on the light with only a touchscreen press
* Archive every visitor with images and time
* Works in your local network (LAN), Internet (WAN) or UMTS without coverage limits
The App always requires the latest software in the door station / add-on camera. Please make sure that your door station / add-on camera is connected to the Internet, see: http://www.myintercom.de/en/checkonline
Il visualizzatore STL è stato concepito per essere molto fluido e veloce su tutti i dispositivi, smartphone e tablet, e di permettere la lettura dei file direttamente dalla scheda sd del tuo device.
Inoltre, grazie a questo strumento digitale, è possibile leggere le ultime notizie internazionali sul mondo maker e individuare, tramite geolocalizzazione, lo store 3DiTALY più vicino per scoprirne tutti i servizi.
- visualizzatore STL (STL viewer)
- visualizzatore OBJ (OBJ viewer)
- visualizzatore PLY (PLY viewer)
- invio per la stampa allo store 3DiTALY più vicino
- lettore news per rimanere sempre aggiornato sul mondo del 3d printing
- mappa degli store 3DiTALY con possibilità di visualizzare gli orari di apertura, i contatti e i servizi offerti.
- calcolo del percorso per raggiungere lo store
- chiamata diretta allo store scelto
Compatibile con tutti gli smartphone e i tablet con Android 4.0 o superiore.