50% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
Who will survive, dragons or humans?
100 years ago, dragons were defeated by humans, and the world became peaceful.
However, one day, the main character in the story hears a rumor about the dragons which were supposed to be extinct, and comes across a mysterious young girl...
A dragon-hunting RPG where you can enjoy freestyle battles, using a wide range of skills, and the unique 'Rotation' system!
When choosing an action during battles, in addition to the standard commands, you can change the battle setting between 'Rotation' and 'Stay'. If you choose 'Rotation', at the end of the character's action, the positions of all the members of the party will change. If you choose 'Stay', the characters' positions will not change.
When selecting actions, the order of the following turns is displayed on the right of the screen, so it is possible to change enemies' positions appropriately. For example, when an enemy is going to attack, you can bring a character with high defensive strength to the vanguard, and conversely, you can move a character with low defensive strength to the rearguard.
In a normal attack, you can launch a Downshot, in which you can choose one of three attack points. If you manage to hit the enemy's weakpoint, a critical attack is unleashed. In addition, if you succeed with a Downshot three times, your Ruin Gauge will reach its maximum value, and you will be able to make use of the powerful Ruin Mode.
In Ruin Mode, you can summon special sub-characters, and make use of powerful skills. If you use these well, it is possible to inflict huge damage in a single attack.
*This game features some in-app-purchase content. While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, by no means it is necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- 2.2 to 4.4
- WVGA(480x800) and up
- Not optimized
[SD Card Storage]
- English, Japanese
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
The ultimate Western action RPG has arrived on Android! Embark on an epic dark fantasy in the grand tradition of great, story-driven RPGs from PC and console, created by veterans of the Neverwinter Nights, Baldur’s Gate, and The Witcher franchises.
With The Shadow Sun, Ossian Studios brings together all its expertise from working with Dungeons & Dragons and The Witcher in order to create a deep, story-driven RPG experience for Android. Prepare yourself for visceral real-time combat, a gorgeously detailed world to adventure in, complex characters to interact with, and an epic tale of an ancient city held within the grip of a mysterious plague.
Enter a world that has felt an alien touch upon its sun. An ever-increasing shadow that creeps across the sun's brilliant face, with consequences that are only now becoming horrifically apparent...
HOURS OF ADVENTURE
• A 10-hour adventure where you explore the decadent imperial city of Shar and the exotic desert lands around it, delving into a story filled with intrigue, danger, and shocking surprises.
• Explore over 70 unique areas and uncover 200+ unique items, hidden secrets, and ancient treasures.
• A handy journal tracks your quests and a detailed codex notes new characters, places, and creatures you encounter.
• An original orchestral soundtrack and amazing soundscape will immerse you into this dark fantasy world.
• Create your own male or female character and customize their attributes and appearance.
• Choose from among 30 attacks, spells, and skills to suit your favourite play style, and develop those abilities exactly how you want as the game progresses.
• Solve quests in multiple ways and have new NPC dialogue options open up depending on your skills.
• Ally with one of four companions to adventure alongside you, each with their own personality and abilities, and win their friendship or suffer their disapproval depending on your choices.
• Adopt a faithful dog companion to fight by your side.
* In-app purchases are purely optional! *
The 3 starter packs are optional DLC that have extra content and quests, none of which are required to enjoy the game. The in-depth hint guide also provides a full walkthrough and gameplay tips, along with details on companions, secrets, monsters, and other helpful information.
(Note: Mali400 GPUs and Intel Z2520/Z2560 CPUs are currently not supported)
Visit our official site for more news and info about The Shadow Sun: http://www.ossianstudios.com/
Drop by our forums and talk directly with the development team: http://www.ossianstudios.com/forum/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OssianStudios
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OssianStudios
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OssianStudios
★★ 2014 Korea Game Awards Indie Game Award ★★
★★ The Top 30 Best Games 2014 on Google Play in Korea ★★
★ #1 Paid App in South Korea ★
★ #1 Paid RPG in Japan, Sweden, Australia and Taiwan ★
Play the EPIC retro RPG runner – Buff Knight! Developed by a 1 man studio, this pixel graphic game has stormed the top charts in Korea. Now it’s your turn!
Slay the Dragon! Save the Princess! Buff Knight!
★★★★★ “Buff Knight is RPG Madness” - iPhoneAppsReview.com
★★★★★ ”A definite must have on your device” - User review
★★★★★ ”This game has completely taken over my life. I am utterly and hopelessly addicted” - User review
You are Buff Knight, and you stop for nothing! The Red Vile Dragon & his minions has returned to the Kingdom of Buff to raid the Kingdom for artifacts… AND has captured the beautiful Princess. Your quest: buff up your character, slice enemies into bits with your sword, blast your spells and save the Princess!
Buff Knight is a 2D Pixel RPG Runner where you’re constantly on the move. Kill the invading monsters with your sword or by timing your use of spells carefully! As you progress the game becomes more intense with stronger and uglier monsters! Collect artifacts and upgrade your items & attributes to become the most buff Knight the world has ever seen!
Buff Knight is highly addictive so do give it a try and trust the hundreds of thousands of Koreans who helped Buff Knight claim the #1 spot!
✔ AWESOME & EPIC 8 bit retro sound and pixel graphics!
✔ 2 Different gameplay modes – story mode & endless mode!
✔ 2 unique characters! Play as Buff Knight OR Buffy the Sorceress!
✔ Simple and easy controls! BUFF!
✔ Use your sword or spells to fight the evil!
✔ Unique 2D Pixel RPG runner game concept – pick up from where you died!
✔ Develop new strategies & builds – Want to be a Buff Knight or a Buff Mage?
✔ BUFF up your attributes!
✔ Collect over 20 ancient artifacts and BUFF your skills!
✔ Plenty of Items with multiple levels of upgrades!
✔ Awesome high score system – Are you the most buff Knight? Can you beat your friends?
✔ And of course a pretty Princess who needs to be saved by YOU from The Red Vile Dragon!
[Hall Of Fame – Buff Knight Legends]
Story Mode Clearing Time Champion: Adam Davis, USA, 20 min & 53 seconds!
Story Mode Fewest Death Champion: Alberto Cerrone ,Italy, 2 deaths!
Story Mode Highest Kill Combo Champion: Leon Le Thanh, Germany, 80 kills!
Highest Critical Hit Champion: Jonathan Vautrin, France, 8521 damage!
Like us on Facebook to enter our Hall of Fame contests to become a Buff Knight Legend or to simply get the best tips & news about Buff Knight!
If you want to translate English to your language, visit this link. I'll apply it to our game.
BGM : SKIPMORE (http://www.skipmore.com/)
You are invited to become an elite member of Nancy Maher's top legal defence team who are defending a client charged with murder.
* Players have six weeks to complete the game and win the case for their client, Hilary Finn.
* Complete a new task each week with a checklist of items to do.
* Players receive notifications throughout the week of new tasks and items to complete as well as new content to explore in the game.
* The more tasks a player completes and the more items they discover, the more points they receive.
* The more points a player receives, the greater chance they have of winning the grand prize.
Once players complete a task they are asked if they want to LEAK or BURY the evidence. Players must choose the least damaging option for their client's case to gain more points. The final LEAK or BURY decision will result in different game endings.
So choose wisely, or you may find yourself in a spot of trouble.
The dawn is especially cruel this morning...
For as long as you can remember, your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you and keep you out of harm’s way.
All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldur’s Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...
Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons™ computer roleplaying games. Customize your hero’s traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:
* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlag’s Tower and more locations from the original Baldur’s Gate expansion.
* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloth’s marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedom… if you can!
* Discover countless improvements we’ve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!
* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:
* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thay’s dreaded Red Wizards.
* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.
* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!
* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character.
How many zombies can you kill?
Turn your android phone into a battle field and kill all your ZOMBIE enemies.
- Many variation of armor and weapons for your player
- Endless Mode
- EASY CONTROLS (Tap to shoot)
- 3D Pixel Graphics
- Improve your skills
- More chapters coming soon!
- Layout fully optimized for smartphones and tablets!
"The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria" is an epic 145,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mike Walter—the first of a trilogy—where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Develop your own unique prince or princess, for good or evil! Become a noble knight, a greedy thief, an evil priest, a nature-loving druid, a charming bard, a deadly assassin, a wise monk, a well-traveled ranger, a martial cleric, a kind priest, a brutal thug, a steadfast guard, a powerful wizard or any combination you choose.
Your highness, the kingdom of Daria awaits you!
Play as male or female, gay or straight.
Pursue love interests, make friends, or be a loner.
Uncover the mysteries of demon summoning.
Uncover and collect legendary magical items and treasure.
Duel the undead and battle forces from beyond the stars in this 275,000-word epic thriller! Can you navigate the harsh new realities of life? Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bi. Your choices control the story. Develop your character to face whatever comes.
Do you have what it takes to survive? Will you be the savior of humanity, or it's damnation?
"Life of a Wizard" is an epic interactive novel where you control the main character. In each chapter, your choices determine how the story proceeds.
Will you find romance, get married, or have children? Will you become the arch-mage, grand bishop, nature-loving druid, hardened battle-mage or even an undead lich? The choice is yours!
Unnatural is an interactive horror novel by Sam Kabell. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Note: You can play the first two chapters of the game for free. You can purchase the rest of the game inside the app; purchasing the rest of the game will also turn off in-game advertisements.
"Somme Trench" is an interactive historical novel by Andrew J. Schaefer, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Your best bet might be as an airplane gunner, or a trench fighter, or even as a stretcher bearer. Firing squads, brothels and homeward-bound steamships are all in your possible future. Or you might give in to your inner demons and wind up chatting with ghosts and skeletons as though they're your friends. Whatever path you choose, you'll be immersed in a richly detailed, interactive historical novel that has almost as many twists and turns as there were soldiers at the Somme.
• Immerse yourself in the world of the Western Front
• Choose paths as diverse as infantryman, stretcher bearer or aircraft machine gunner
• Learn about some of the most important events of world history
• Challenge your mind
• Enjoy a richly-detailed interactive novel with countless storylines
• Solve mysteries embedded within the game
• Take control of a young boy and mould him into a knight worthy of legend.
• Establish a noble house, rise from an upstart to hold a seat next to the Throne.
• Ride alongside knights, experience great battles and lead sieges.
• Even defeat may not be the end, find a new life fighting for God!
"Life of a Mobster" is a thrilling interactive novel where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Will you betray the five families to win the heart of a good-looking FBI agent? Will you end up as a prisoner, a senator, or FBI director? The choice is yours.
"Silent Gear" is an interactive sci-fi thriller by Lee Yuan, where your choices control the story. It’s text-based–without graphics–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
With the constant economic downturn and conflicts, the United States had officially lost its superpower title in the year 2032.
Russia and China have risen together and created the New Unified Communist Party (NUCP); they have dominated most of Asia and parts of Europe in terms of economy and political influence. They are the undisputed new super power.
Without the support from the United States, the ISIS terrorists seized almost all of the middle east. The oil production in Saudi Arabia and other natural resources in the region are now all under ISIS control. They renamed themselves as Holy Islamic Liberation Organization (HILO). Their massive increase of wealth has a devastating effect on all democratic nations.
In a desperate effort to maintain balance, NATO has created the Augmented Reconnaissance and Operations Corp (AROC) to counter the new threats.
The story begins on your AROC academy graduation day. This is an interactive story with elements of romance, betrayal and survival, complete with a prologue, three Episodes and multiple endings. Your choices will determine the fate of your squad as well as your own.
The game also contains 4 mini games: Greedy Banker Dice, Cho Han Bakuchi, Gunship boss battle and Mech Suit boss battle.
• Immerse in a sci-fi military world based on real life political groups
• Dozens of sounds effects
• Different mini games throughout each Episodes
• Key items randomized in different locations upon each play through for replayability
• Two Boss battles that require some thinking and planning
• Survival of squad members dependent on a combination of the decisions you previously made
• Multiple endings