50% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!
Who will survive, dragons or humans?
100 years ago, dragons were defeated by humans, and the world became peaceful.
However, one day, the main character in the story hears a rumor about the dragons which were supposed to be extinct, and comes across a mysterious young girl...
A dragon-hunting RPG where you can enjoy freestyle battles, using a wide range of skills, and the unique 'Rotation' system!
When choosing an action during battles, in addition to the standard commands, you can change the battle setting between 'Rotation' and 'Stay'. If you choose 'Rotation', at the end of the character's action, the positions of all the members of the party will change. If you choose 'Stay', the characters' positions will not change.
When selecting actions, the order of the following turns is displayed on the right of the screen, so it is possible to change enemies' positions appropriately. For example, when an enemy is going to attack, you can bring a character with high defensive strength to the vanguard, and conversely, you can move a character with low defensive strength to the rearguard.
In a normal attack, you can launch a Downshot, in which you can choose one of three attack points. If you manage to hit the enemy's weakpoint, a critical attack is unleashed. In addition, if you succeed with a Downshot three times, your Ruin Gauge will reach its maximum value, and you will be able to make use of the powerful Ruin Mode.
In Ruin Mode, you can summon special sub-characters, and make use of powerful skills. If you use these well, it is possible to inflict huge damage in a single attack.
*This game features some in-app-purchase content. While in-app-purchase content requires additional fees, by no means it is necessary for finishing the game.
*The actual price might differ depending on the region.
- 2.2 to 4.4
- WVGA(480x800) and up
- Not optimized
[SD Card Storage]
- English, Japanese
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee support on other devices.
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
The ultimate Western action RPG has arrived on Android! Embark on an epic dark fantasy in the grand tradition of great, story-driven RPGs from PC and console, created by veterans of the Neverwinter Nights, Baldur’s Gate, and The Witcher franchises.
With The Shadow Sun, Ossian Studios brings together all its expertise from working with Dungeons & Dragons and The Witcher in order to create a deep, story-driven RPG experience for Android. Prepare yourself for visceral real-time combat, a gorgeously detailed world to adventure in, complex characters to interact with, and an epic tale of an ancient city held within the grip of a mysterious plague.
Enter a world that has felt an alien touch upon its sun. An ever-increasing shadow that creeps across the sun's brilliant face, with consequences that are only now becoming horrifically apparent...
HOURS OF ADVENTURE
• A 10-hour adventure where you explore the decadent imperial city of Shar and the exotic desert lands around it, delving into a story filled with intrigue, danger, and shocking surprises.
• Explore over 70 unique areas and uncover 200+ unique items, hidden secrets, and ancient treasures.
• A handy journal tracks your quests and a detailed codex notes new characters, places, and creatures you encounter.
• An original orchestral soundtrack and amazing soundscape will immerse you into this dark fantasy world.
• Create your own male or female character and customize their attributes and appearance.
• Choose from among 30 attacks, spells, and skills to suit your favourite play style, and develop those abilities exactly how you want as the game progresses.
• Solve quests in multiple ways and have new NPC dialogue options open up depending on your skills.
• Ally with one of four companions to adventure alongside you, each with their own personality and abilities, and win their friendship or suffer their disapproval depending on your choices.
• Adopt a faithful dog companion to fight by your side.
* In-app purchases are purely optional! *
The 3 starter packs are optional DLC that have extra content and quests, none of which are required to enjoy the game. The in-depth hint guide also provides a full walkthrough and gameplay tips, along with details on companions, secrets, monsters, and other helpful information.
Visit our official site for more news and info about The Shadow Sun: http://www.ossianstudios.com/
Drop by our forums and talk directly with the development team: http://www.ossianstudios.com/forum/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OssianStudios
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OssianStudios
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OssianStudios
Every wondrous weapon, spectacular spell and awesome adversary in this rich fantasy world is yours to discover in a single standalone package. Download it once, and there’s nothing else to buy, and nothing else to download!
※In-game text is available in English only.
A century has passed since the events of DRAGON QUEST, during which time three new nations have been founded by the offspring of the great hero of Alefgard.
But the peace they have long enjoyed is no more. Demon hosts summoned forth from the darkness by the fallen High Priest Hargon have brought the land to the brink of ruin once again.
Now, the young prince of Midenhall—a descendant of the legendary warrior Erdrick—must set out to find the two other heirs to the heroic bloodline so that together they might defeat the nefarious Hargon and restore peace to their world.
◆ Game Features
・Whether you’re keen to pick up where the first part of the Erdrick Trilogy left off, or are entirely new to the series, DRAGON QUEST II: Luminaries of the Legendary Line is sure to take you on an unforgettable journey.
・In this early example of an open-world adventure, players are free to wander the wilds, brave monster-infested dungeons, or take to the seas in search of new lands—discovering ever more powerful abilities and valuable treasures along the way!
・Simple, Intuitive Controls
The game’s controls are designed to work perfectly with the vertical layout of any modern mobile device, and the position of the movement button can be changed to facilitate both one- and two-handed play.
・Experience the multi-million selling series, beloved both in Japan and beyond, and see how the masterful talents of series creator Yuji Horii first combined with the revolutionary synthesizer sounds of Koichi Sugiyama and the wildly popular manga illustrations of Akira Toriyama to create a gaming sensation.
◆ Supported Android Devices/Operating Systems ◆
・Devices running AndroidOS version 2.3 or above.
If ART is enabled on devices running Android 4.4, the application may experience issues when initiated (ART is disabled by default).
Choice of the Star Captain is the hilarious interactive science-fiction novel where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--but powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
For example, suppose Lloyd has just informed you that your ship will crash land on the jungle moon of Cygnus Delta in 93 seconds. What will you do?
A) Call upon your elite piloting skills to escape the moon’s gravity well.
B) Invite Lloyd to land the ship himself, if he’s so smart.
C) Make the prudent choice, and try landing on the moon’s surface instead of attempting a risky escape.
D) Spend the last 93 seconds of your life gleefully smashing Lloyd’s screen with a torque wrench.
Humanity needs you, Star Captain! Will you defeat the Blobs and come home as a war hero? Will you uncover the secret that sparked the Blob invasion? Will you serve as ambassador and convince the Blobs to spare the human race? The choice is yours.
* The first full scale Japanese Tactical RPG for Android.
* 52 outstanding soundtracks.
* 84 characters.
* High resolution graphic assets.
* 100's of hours of GamePlay packed in 1GB data.
* Cut-Scene videos.
* Support for Touch & Keyboard with key mapping.
Simply "a must have" for all fan of "Spectral Souls universe" and for all fan of Tactical RPG in general.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ **
- You need a SDCARD with at least 1.5 GB of free space.
- There is a MASSIVE 1GB additional data download to complete the installation so WIFI is "ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY" and a good dose of patience too, the installation may take from 30mn to 60mn to complete based on your Internet network configuration and/or our servers congestion, everybody will be served but please be patient.
-There is an "in-game" FAQ in case you have some trouble during the installation so please take the time to read it should you have problems.
-Game is set, by default, to use the HIGHEST resolution available so please adjust in the option screen should your device be a little "just" to support the full hires data.
-A High-End device is highly recommended for the best gaming experience however the game is fully enjoyable from Nexus1 or similar type of device. There is a pre-hardware check in the game before allowing the 1GB download so those with hardware not yet supported should be able to refund within the actual refund window.
* KOWN ISSUE TO DATE :
- Could not work properly on uncertified Google Android devices like Nook, etc..
Neverland is a world apart from our own, home to strange and dangerous creatures. Two of these creatures, humans and demons, have been struggling against each other for many years. As the centuries passed, control shifted from demons to humans and back again. The humans finally earned a clear victory after the First Neverland War. But this left the country in ruins and led directly to the Second Neverland War, which saw the decisive victory of the demons once again.
Magic Age 1053—
Tragedy strikes the small woodland village of Petun—the town is attacked and burned to the ground by vicious Neverland troops. But Petun is only the first of many massacres; the Demon Army tears through every human village it can find, slaughtering the people as it goes. Humiliated and infuriated by these abuses, the humans begin to resist and fight back.
It starts as a rash of disorganized, sporadic riots. But it soon grows into something more, something meaningful. These uprisings become a beacon of hope to all humans, spurring them on to unite and form a new empire. They choose a name to reflect their most noble traditions, to reflect a time when they ruled over the demon horde. They call it the Reformed Simba Empire.
Petun—little more than a bump in the road, a mark on a map. But this is where it all started, where the undercurrent of disdain and hatred overflowed into a bloody torrent of death and destruction, drowning Neverland in war for years to come.
This is where our story begins—the story of the Seven Year War.
- Visit our website and forum at http://www.hyperdevbox.com for more FAQ and information.
©2011 IDEA FACTORY, developed for Android, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX .
You are invited to become an elite member of Nancy Maher's top legal defence team who are defending a client charged with murder.
* Players have six weeks to complete the game and win the case for their client, Hilary Finn.
* Complete a new task each week with a checklist of items to do.
* Players receive notifications throughout the week of new tasks and items to complete as well as new content to explore in the game.
* The more tasks a player completes and the more items they discover, the more points they receive.
* The more points a player receives, the greater chance they have of winning the grand prize.
Once players complete a task they are asked if they want to LEAK or BURY the evidence. Players must choose the least damaging option for their client's case to gain more points. The final LEAK or BURY decision will result in different game endings.
So choose wisely, or you may find yourself in a spot of trouble.
★★★ MONSTER SQUAD FEATURES ★★★
• Embark on an exciting adventure with your Monster Squad all while battling various enemies along the way.
• Find and unlock new powerful monsters and journey with them across various dangerous, yet mystifying, islands!
• During your journeys amass an expansive collection of more than 500 monsters.
• Monsters have different attributes: Fire, Water, Earth, and Neutral.
• Boost your Monsters to power up your stats!
• Evolve or Fuse them to unlock new, exciting, stronger monsters.
• Take your Monsters to the Arena and go head-to-head against your friends!
• Earn weekly rewards and more all while claiming your place on the leaderboards.
• Mix and match Monsters to make the best team possible!
• Find the best combination of team effects and bonuses to ensure victory on the battlefield.
• Enjoy Monster Squad on tablets to enhance your experience with high quality graphics.
• Experience awesome skill effects and unique animations of your monster squad on bigger screen!
Play Monster Squad with friends!
Like us on Facebook!
An evil army has invaded the Kingdom of West Kruna, and the people cry out for a hero. Though you are but a simple farmhand, perhaps you are the champion who can save the land from disaster.
Do you have what it takes to defeat creatures of legend like Dragons, Monsters, Werewolves and Giants? Download Now and find out!
"It’s refreshing to see that much of the allure of the modern MMORPG has been captured in mobile form with Dawn of the Dragons." -Daniel Tack, Forbes.com
"Dawn of the Dragons is a deep RPG that will keep you occupied for ages." -Nadia Oxford, Slide to Play
"A role playing game that provides far more than your standard gaming experience. " - Brock Cooper, Gamezebo
* Rich story, one that's been growing for over three years
* Exciting PvP action
* Free to Play
* Hundreds of quests to go on
* Tons of loot drops
* User-created guilds
* Epic item crafting
* Hundreds of unique boss monsters to fight
This game requires a network connection to play
This game runs on Froyo 2.3 and above
Please Note: Dawn of the Dragons is free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. You may control in-app purchases made within this app using the password settings explained in the Google Play help center.
"The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria" is an epic 145,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mike Walter—the first of a trilogy—where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Develop your own unique prince or princess, for good or evil! Become a noble knight, a greedy thief, an evil priest, a nature-loving druid, a charming bard, a deadly assassin, a wise monk, a well-traveled ranger, a martial cleric, a kind priest, a brutal thug, a steadfast guard, a powerful wizard or any combination you choose.
Your highness, the kingdom of Daria awaits you!
Play as male or female, gay or straight.
Pursue love interests, make friends, or be a loner.
Uncover the mysteries of demon summoning.
Uncover and collect legendary magical items and treasure.
Will you make the choices that bring her home safely? Or will you get caught in a web of intrigue, assassins, and deadly combat? Only you can decide how this story ends...Do you have what it takes to survive?
• 260k words
• 470+ unique choices
• 80+ endings
• 35 Achievements
• Take control of a young boy and mould him into a knight worthy of legend.
• Establish a noble house, rise from an upstart to hold a seat next to the Throne.
• Ride alongside knights, experience great battles and lead sieges.
• Even defeat may not be the end, find a new life fighting for God!
"Life of a Wizard" is an epic interactive novel where you control the main character. In each chapter, your choices determine how the story proceeds.
Will you find romance, get married, or have children? Will you become the arch-mage, grand bishop, nature-loving druid, hardened battle-mage or even an undead lich? The choice is yours!
"Life of a Mobster" is a thrilling interactive novel where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Will you betray the five families to win the heart of a good-looking FBI agent? Will you end up as a prisoner, a senator, or FBI director? The choice is yours.
Unnatural is an interactive horror novel by Sam Kabell. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Note: You can play the first two chapters of the game for free. You can purchase the rest of the game inside the app; purchasing the rest of the game will also turn off in-game advertisements.
"Somme Trench" is an interactive historical novel by Andrew J. Schaefer, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Your best bet might be as an airplane gunner, or a trench fighter, or even as a stretcher bearer. Firing squads, brothels and homeward-bound steamships are all in your possible future. Or you might give in to your inner demons and wind up chatting with ghosts and skeletons as though they're your friends. Whatever path you choose, you'll be immersed in a richly detailed, interactive historical novel that has almost as many twists and turns as there were soldiers at the Somme.
• Immerse yourself in the world of the Western Front
• Choose paths as diverse as infantryman, stretcher bearer or aircraft machine gunner
• Learn about some of the most important events of world history
• Challenge your mind
• Enjoy a richly-detailed interactive novel with countless storylines
• Solve mysteries embedded within the game
"Silent Gear" is an interactive sci-fi thriller by Lee Yuan, where your choices control the story. It’s text-based–without graphics–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
With the constant economic downturn and conflicts, the United States had officially lost its superpower title in the year 2032.
Russia and China have risen together and created the New Unified Communist Party (NUCP); they have dominated most of Asia and parts of Europe in terms of economy and political influence. They are the undisputed new super power.
Without the support from the United States, the ISIS terrorists seized almost all of the middle east. The oil production in Saudi Arabia and other natural resources in the region are now all under ISIS control. They renamed themselves as Holy Islamic Liberation Organization (HILO). Their massive increase of wealth has a devastating effect on all democratic nations.
In a desperate effort to maintain balance, NATO has created the Augmented Reconnaissance and Operations Corp (AROC) to counter the new threats.
The story begins on your AROC academy graduation day. This is an interactive story with elements of romance, betrayal and survival, complete with a prologue, three Episodes and multiple endings. Your choices will determine the fate of your squad as well as your own.
The game also contains 4 mini games: Greedy Banker Dice, Cho Han Bakuchi, Gunship boss battle and Mech Suit boss battle.
• Immerse in a sci-fi military world based on real life political groups
• Dozens of sounds effects
• Different mini games throughout each Episodes
• Key items randomized in different locations upon each play through for replayability
• Two Boss battles that require some thinking and planning
• Survival of squad members dependent on a combination of the decisions you previously made
• Multiple endings