Dinosaur Island Escape (DIE) is a 84,000 word interactive puzzle based-open world novel written by Chris Viola, where you attempt to escape the deadliest place on Earth. It's entirely text based, and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Explore an uncharted island filled with prehistoric predators that see you as nothing more than a free meal. Solve mysteries, uncover secrets, and explore this open world in a unique way. The sandbox style of the game, combined with the chance to build your own statline and dozens of different items to find and invent gives you the chance to have a new experience every time you play.
• Play as a male, female or non-binary; gay, straight, lesbian or bi.
• Find multiple ways off the island, allowing for a different adventure each play through.
• Be the center of a love triangle while your current partner and an attractive stranger fight over you.
• Fight dinosaurs with a katana, run from them with your blazing speed, fight them in hand to hand combat, shoot them with a rifle or sneak by them with unmatched stealth.
• Explore an abandoned city, a vast castle, a mountain range, and a vast beach. Survive jumping off a waterfall, sinking in quicksand and a facing a giant crocodile.
• Save civilians in a race against the clock to stop pterosaurs from destroying your home town.
Will you die a violent death, survive by the skin of your teeth, or uncover lost secrets and bring them back for the world to see?