Richard is a modern-day vampire who likes to eat in, so he always keeps a fresh victim trapped in his lair. All of his captives eventually die; YOU hope to be the first to escape.
Match wits with Richard, his vampire cohort, Paul, and their human servant, Charles, in a treacherous game where bleeding to death is the least of your problems. And learn what it means to have something terrible in common with your captors: You must kill in order to survive.
Donor is a 139,000-word interactive novel by Elena Hearty. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Play as a young agoraphobic female. Although not a romance, gay, straight, and bi options are available for certain end-game scenarios.
• Act as a helpless victim or master manipulator.
• Befriend or betray your vampire captors.
• Manage your heart rate to stay alive when Richard and Paul get hungry.
• Venture into the dark corridors of Richard’s lair in search of silver weapons.
• No permadeath. If you die, automatically go back to your last choice.
• Lots of mini-games, including Blackjack and Tic-Tac-Toe!
• 14 Endings total (7 deaths, 7 “happy” endings), each with their own epilogue. Finish the game as a familiar, a vampire, a vampire-hunter, or win your freedom!
How will you outwit your vampire captors?