Killer robots, masked warriors in well-tailored robes, job interviews where you're judged on your skill with a stun baton -- this is all just another day in the world of The Founders -- a world where you either start a business, fight for one, or end up conscripted to The Farm.
This is your world and you must decide how you're going to survive in it.
Will you live by your brains, your business savvy, your silver tongue, or your ability to punch people really hard in the face? Will you be ruthless, striving for wealth and glory above all else, or honorable, relying on your friends and allies to get you through tough spots?
Will you fall in love?
Founders Saga: The Culling is the first episode in an interactive science fiction novel by Steve Spalding. It begins your journey towards founding a startup, earning your Slowgun, and discovering who you can trust in a world where business is total war.
• Purchase and equip powerful new gear to improve your Founder.
• Every conversation matters, and can unlock brand new ways to solve problems and improve your fortunes.
• Play as male, female, gay or straight.
• Build complex relationships with characters over time, maybe even fall in love.
• Discover side quests and new missions to improve your Founder.