Terror has struck at Franklin High School! On the very day the prom court announcement, the prom queen is kidnapped! You and the rest of the prom committee members soon find yourself trapped in the school, held hostage by the scheming kidnapper. The only way to escape is to solve puzzles, search for clues, and go along with the culprit's twisted game...but could the villain be closer than you think?
The Kidnapped Prom Queen is an exciting 120,000 word interactive novel by Michael Gray, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
* Play as male or female.
* Enjoy three different pathways, each with a different culprit!
* Over twenty different puzzles to solve.
* Interact with an interesting cast of high schoolers.
* Figure out the meaning of the kidnapper's clues.
* Suspense, mystery and secrets abound as you investigate.
* Could one of your friends be working with the culprit?