Romance is as easy as one, two...three lovers! Find love and ascend to new heights in your new home of Boulder, Colorado.
"Love at Elevation" is a 325,000-word interactive romance novel by Steve Wingate. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
You've just escaped a toxic relationship and moved to Boulder: hippie mecca (and home of the University of Colorado) a mere forty minutes north of Denver, at the edge of the majestic Rocky Mountains' Front Range. And while you want to take in everything your new town has to offer: the outdoors, hip cafes, politics, and New Age healing: looking for love is foremost in your mind.
Will you fall for the local activist? The trail-running athlete? Or the hippie healer? Or why not all three? Your ex, meanwhile, keeps wedging their way back into your life, even from a thousand miles away. Can you juggle all these lovers, or will you have to break a few hearts?
• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, ceterosexual, or pansexual.
• Find one lover, two, three, or get back with your ex.
• Navigate workplace drama and the difficulties of being the new person in a strange place.
• Discover yourself as you negotiate the ins and outs of Boulder's social scene.
• Choose exclusivity or open relationships with your new partners.
Some find love in cold climate, but you'll find Love at Elevation.