All New Playable Character, Exclusive Levels and New Flamer Weapons!
New and Improved Fireteams! We’ve made it easy to find and recruit your Friends.
Run and gun through screaming hordes of frenzied enemies in this fast-moving, high powered, action side-scroller. Jump into the kick-ass Warhammer 40,000 universe, obliterating infernal Orks in this stunning world.
This lightning fast blood bath will push your Tablet or Phone to it’s limits. Make sure that you’re running Jelly Bean 4.1 or higher (even better on Kit Kat 4.4!). Roadhouse has brought an incredible console-quality action side-scroller to your Android device.
Warhammer 40,000: Carnage is built for anyone who loves fast action, and destroying stuff, and lots of it!!
FIVE SPACE MARINE CHAPTERS
Collect, unlock or earn up to five different playable Space Marines. Each character starts with exclusive campaign levels.
BATTLE SUPPORT DRONES
Your Space Marine now has the help of a Support Drone! Choose from over 100 variations of Drones from 4 classes: Melee, Ranged, Blocking, and Healing. Collect Drones through drops, Supply Caches, and new characters.
STUNNING LEVEL DESIGNS AND GREAT REPLAYABILITY
Blast through the ever-changing world of Mithra. Up to 9 diabolically different ways to play each level. Challenge yourself: experience heavy gravity, corrosive atmospheres, meteor storms and exploding enemies. Take on the epic Boss Battle, the MEGA DREAD.
Simple tap controls guarantee effortless carnage, mayhem and destruction of all you survey!
500+ CLASSIC WARGEAR ITEMS
NEW Flamer Weapons!!! Massive amounts of classic Warhammer 40,000 Wargear, including Power Axes, Chainswords, Thunder Hammers, Plasma Guns, Grenades, and Jump Packs. Customize your Space Marine for maximum destruction.
REGULAR FREE CONTENT UPDATES
Battle through more than 70 missions across 3 maps. 5 more maps to come.
FIRETEAM MISSIONS 2.0!
New and improved Fireteam missions. We’ve made it easy to connect with your friends no matter where they come from. Connect and recruit you fellow battle brothers to complete the challenging co-op ‘Fireteam’ missions. Each mission earns you rare ore and a chance to get Epic gear.
- IMPORTANT Minimum requirement: 768MB Ram, 1GB+ recommended
- Minimum Android OS: 4.1 or newer
- Minimum screen resolution: 800x480
- Recommended: Android device manufactured in 2013 or newer
- Requires online connection to play
If you enjoy this game give us a quick shout out in the reviews - please don't hesitate to give it 5 STARS!
If you encounter any issue please contact us at email@example.com
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS
Warhammer 40,000: Carnage © Games Workshop Limited 2013. Carnage, the Carnage logo, GW, Games Workshop, the Games Workshop logo, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, Warhammer 40,000 Device, the Double-headed Eagle device and all associated marks, logos, places, names, creatures, races and race insignia/devices/logos/symbols, vehicles, locations, weapons, units and unit insignia, characters, products, illustrations and images from the Carnage game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Ltd, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.
From the Creators of the award winning Ravensword: The Fallen King,The Elder Scrolls Artist Mark Jones, and
Developer Galoobeth Games, comes ARALON: SWORD AND SHADOW, an Epic 3d Role-Playing Adventure.
A 3d RPG inspired by that classic vein that focuses on a compelling story, a unique hero, and an open 3D world ready for exploration. Journey through the Kingdom of Aralon and unravel its mysteries.
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Gorgeous and dynamic 3d environments
- 3rd and First Person play modes
- Full Day/Night cycle and dynamic lighting effects
- Epic Soundtrack and realistic sound effects
- Customizable characters, including hairstyles, armor, and different faces
- 4 Character Classes
- Unique Skill Trees for each class
- 3 Playable Races: Humans, Elves, and Trolls
- A primary quest and multiple, optional side-quests
- Hundreds of items to acquire and wield
- Comprehensive Inventory System
- Battle various enemies that use different fighting tactics
- Faction system, herb gathering, crafting potions and
magical items, dual-wielding, lockpicking, pick-pocketing, and more
- Swimming, Fishing, Campfires
- 8 Different Mount Types, including horses, dragons, and more
- Fully animated 3d characters
- Pets and henchmen to help you in your quests
- Save system with 6 different save slots
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!
Choose Your Path!
It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. You are the last hope of the Jedi Order. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror... you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!
• An epic Star Wars role-playing experience with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
• Learn to use the Force with over 40 different powers, plus build your own Lightsaber.
• Adventure through iconic Star Wars locations, including Tatooine and the Wookiee homeworld Kashyyyk.
• Choose your party from nine customizable Star Wars characters, including Twi'leks, Droids and Wookiees.
• Travel to eight enormous worlds in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
• A streamlined user interface custom-made for the touch screen helps immerse you in the action.
• Full HID controller support for those gamers that prefer the original control scheme.
• For the first time, Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ has achievements!
Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
Sucked through the appalling nightmare of the Seltsian Void, the starship Traveller emerges at the other side of the black hole into an unknown universe. YOU are the captain of the Traveller, and her fate lies in your hands. Will you be able to discover the way back to Earth from the alien peoples and planets you encounter, or will you and your crew be doomed to roam uncharted space forever?
** REVIEWS **
"The original gamebook has been beautifully revived, and now stands shoulder-to-shoulder with its sci-fi peers across all entertainment media." - POCKET GAMER - 9 out of 10 - Gold Award!
"Considering its age, Starship Traveller still feels incredibly fresh and newcomers are going to love Jackson and Livingstone’s universe, with its richly-cultured aliens and startling discoveries. Combined with Tin Man’s highly polished re-packaging, this makes for a top-class fantasy adventure you will keep coming back to." - SUPER GAME DROID - 4.5 out of 5!
"...it’s a no brainer of a purchase – especially for Sci-Fi fans." - 148 APPS - 4 out of 5!
** FEATURES **
• Fully customize your entire crew, from their names, their stats - and even rename your starship!
• Three styles of combat: melee, phaser and even starship battles!
• Switch around your crew before each battle round for added strategy during combat!
• Beam down to strange alien planets, selecting your finest crew for the job!
• Auto-mapping charts your travels through the cosmos! New planets and stars appear as you discover them!
• All-new full colour illustrations by Simon Lissaman, with a space-age cover by Dan Maxwell.
• Achievements to find throughout the gamebook.
Starship Traveller has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Realistic physics based dice rolling. Shake your device!
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Tin Man Games have signed a licensing deal to release the Fighting Fantasy series on Android, so expect to see more of your favourite adventure gamebooks appearing soon!
Coming Soon... The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Deathtrap Dungeon, City of Thieves, Citadel of Chaos, Appointment with F.E.A.R. and more!
'The Closest Thing to Pen and Paper on Mobile' - hardcoredroid
You are Lord Elric, a disgraced noble framed for the murder of his family in the world of Illyria. Hunted by assassins at every turn, Elric must gather his allies, manage a party of warriors and anti-heroes, and bring down an empire to either claim his revenge...or earn redemption.
Tales of Illyria is an RPG hybrid mixing Oregon Trail and Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game mechanics. Each party member has a distinct personality and reacts differently to being sick, running out of supplies, and decisions that go against their alignment.
Will you feed the hungry troll, or chase it off? Will you rob a caravan to gain precious gold? How will you save a man infected by the Black Death?
Tales of Illyria: Fallen Knight is the first episode in the series. Each episode is a standalone RPG.
Features (Enhanced Edition):
• 25+ hours of gameplay (new content!)
• Different story outcomes based on your decisions and karma
• 700 unique encounters
• Tactical combat can be real-time, turn based or AI-controlled
• 6 unique kingdoms with 42 villages, castles and cities to visit
• 6 stunning travel environments
• Tons of monsters, shops, equipment, spells and melee fighting styles
• 75 original music compositions
• Moga controller support
Google translation available for: Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese. Take Note: Customers report translation quality by Google to be low.
After the game installs, additional graphic files will be downloaded depending on the resolution you pick. This ranges from 300MB to 1GB. You will need double that in free space to install the game.
Check out our blog for full list of Enhanced Edition features:
Like our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tales of Illyria named one of the Top Ten Best Android Games - May 2013:
Killa Penguin review:
'Tales of Illyria is easily the best 5 bucks you can spend in the app store, period.'
'The Closest Thing to Pen and Paper on Mobile'
"This could be the digital adventure you've been waiting for." -- Pocket Gamer (Silver Award)
"Its art is absolutely fantastic. Super atmospheric, and very well put together. I love the audio." - Don't forget a towel (9.25/10)
"High replay value with its divergent narratives." -- App Advice
"Overall verdict: great, great, great." -- Lloyd of Gamebooks
The smash-hit choose-your-own-adventure book from acclaimed science fiction writer Kyle B. Stiff becomes an epic gamebook on Android. Set out on a thrilling journey across the darkest regions of space to save the remnants of humanity from invading aliens in a grand saga that puts you in control of the story.
A POWERFUL STORY THAT YOU CONTROL
While cut off from your unit, you discover your allies are being tracked down by the alien invaders that have overrun our solar system. Only you can save them.
On your journey you’ll meet the worst that the galaxy has to offer, and it will be up to you to choose how to deal with them. Do you help out those who have given up the fight? Or do you take shortcuts and gun down anyone in your way? As you learn how to fight the invaders you’ll gain new skills, but limited resources will make it impossible to save everyone.
The first part of Kyle B. Stiff’s legendary adventure gamebook series has been brought to life as never before by developer Cubus Games in this official Heavy Metal Thunder game for Android. Get read for the ride of your life as you become the hero of your very own story.
* A new evolution in the choose-your-own-adventure gamebook genre
* A powerful, yet accessible sci-fi plot, packed with diverse characters
* Rich, branching narrative that offers huge replay value
* Brand new artwork from renowned illustrator Marc Gonzalez
* Full soundtrack with sound effects and a vibrant atmosphere
* The first part of an epic series
Get ready to bring on the thunder.
** WARNING **
Undesired performance may occur on low memory devices.
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Easily the most engrossing book I've read in years. It's a near perfect throwback to the 'choose your own adventure' styled books.”
“This gamebook is absolutely brilliant. The scifi setting is highly detailed and well thought out.”
“Heavy Metal Thunder is, by far, the greatest book I have ever read.”
“...it's a long, extremely well-written story with tons of choices. Very re-playable.”
-- Pocket Gamer (Silver Award)
"The kind of deathly sci-fi that you’ll enjoy if you liked Dead Space or the frightening moments of desperation in Gravity."
"Heavy Metal Thunder is a cruel and unforgiving gamebook. It bashes you against the debris of space over and over, and is happy to leave you at the mercy of all manner of terrors."
"It's a pretty big departure from the usual tone we've come to expect from iOS gamebooks, and that's no bad thing. It's not quite hard sci-fi, but there's a bleakness here that you rarely find in a Fighting Fantasy adaptation."
"The whole thing is presented brilliantly. The skill check and fighting interface in particular makes tapping the screen to stop some dice feel surprisingly futuristic."
"It's refreshingly grim, and manages to keep you entertained throughout its hefty running time."
"Fans of the genre thirsting for something a little darker should definitely give it a look."
-- Pocket Tactics
"A big sweeping pulp sci-fi story of impossible odds and encroaching insanity."
"I had a lot of fun with Heavy Metal Thunder, and look forward to future installments."
If you're new to Delight Games you might say "Interactive novels? But I don't like to read." You might even say this in a whiny voice (although I hope not).
Well, even for you book haters, now reading is addictive because with Delight Games interactive novels you make the choices for the main character, alter the story, alter your stats, and try to stay alive. Can you make it to the end? If so, what kind of score and rank can you get? Can you do this for all 22 novels with more on the way?
Fantasy, horror, mystery, adventure, even some romance. Immerse yourself in new worlds!
If you like interactive fiction or just want to try something different, this is the ULTIMATE download for you!
There is nothing else like it on Google Play!
Unique features include:
- No ads
- You get new novels with updates on Premium before anywhere else on Google Play.
- 6 volumes of Wizard's Choice (medieval fantasy)
- 7 volumes of Zombie High (zombie apocalypse)
- 3 volumes of Detective's Choice (noir mystery)
- 2 volumes of Bionic Bikini (sci-fi humor)
- 2 volumes of Witch Saga (fantasy set in the 1930's)
- 1 volume of Pirates Never Die (pirate adventure)
- 1 volume of Deep Space Huntress (space opera)
- 1 volume of Superhero's Choice (superhero adventure)
••• Features •••
• A refined real-time combat system, based on the award-winning "Battleheart". Move your character or attack your foes through simple taps, and unleash powerful special moves at the right moment to turn the tide of battle!
• Unparalleled animation and VFX make every battle a visual feast!
• An astounding 150+ unique skills across 12 classes to customize your character with. Poison your foes, crush them with giant two-handed weapons, put them to sleep with a song, or simply blow them up with a meteor strike. And with our unique multi-classing system, it's possible to combine classes into a nearly limitless number of combinations.
• Over 200 unique pieces of equipment to further tailor your character's play style.
• Incredible boss battles that will put your hero to the test!
For support, please visit www.mikamobile.com!
Leave boring behind and begin your journey into the world of Brave Trials today!
Over 100,000 ★★★★★ Reviews
5/5 "One of the best MMORPG I played so far."
5/5 "Fun to play. Easy to follow with some unique features."
5/5 "Addicting! Been playing this for 1 whole day straight now. I just can't stop."
✔ Real-time combat, intense effects, and beautiful graphics bring the world of Brave Trials to life!
✔ Experience an epic adventure as you travel between dimensions to save the world!
✔ Enjoy RPG action in a whole new way with World Boss, Party Trials, Wayfaerer's War, and Arena combat modes!
✔ With more than 120 unique and exciting skills and Faen to collect, you can play the game YOUR way!
Note: This game requires an internet connection.
Visit our Facebook Fanpage at: http://www.facebook.com/bravetrials
If you have trouble downloading Brave Trials, contact us at [email@example.com].
Plunge into the depths of darkness with your team of heroes and fight evil creatures to reach your goal. Courage, bravery, and intelligence will all be needed if you are to succeed.
In this classic-style board game, you can choose from 4 different heroes, each with different skills: warrior, wizard, dwarf or elf.
Collect gold, special items and new equipment to face the most challenging of enemies.
Use arcane spells or brute force, and carefully plan your strategy to succeed in your mission.
- A unique storyline for each quest
- A complete classic style board game system: movement and combat dice, special cards, items, traps, treasures and a lot more!
- Saving engine to pause and resume your adventure at any time
- An exciting fantasy style soundtrack
- And much, much more!
Play the free RPG named "Cyber Knights RPG" and enjoy hours of turn-based and tactical cyberpunk gaming in before you upgrade to Cyber Knights Elite. Trese Brothers never runs ads in our games -- enjoy an ad free, permission free experience! Unlock the Hunder Profession as a $1 IAP within Elite.
Then experience the Elite upgrade! In addition, Elite includes 3 unique Cyber Knights, 50+ weapons, and 20+ armors, 30+ cybernetic implants and more content and story. And you can copy any Cyber Knight from Cyber Knights RPG (free) to Elite!
Cyber Knights is a turn-based tactical RPG in which you control a squad of Runners and soldiers who are completing illegal contracts for the various powers that fight for control over the cities of this sci-fi, cyberpunk future. Explore a massive persistent world with 10 battling factions, more than 600 contacts and citizens, over 500 shops, more than 400 battle combinations and danger lurking at every turn.
It is the dawn of 2217, and the world has ended. Megacorporations provide humanity’s last survivors shelter in the vast dome cities of New Boston, New Berlin and others. Across the planet the Global Matrix has reunited the scattered survivors and reignited the fires of competition.
Technology has changed humanity. No longer merely flesh, many Cyber Knights have turned to nano- and cyber- technology to gain an edge and extend their abilities beyond human limits.
A global arms race has begun between the remaining megacorporations. Technological domination and control of the remaining metroplex are the only things that matter now.
In this cold war conflict the soldiers are called Cyber Knights. Elite urban mercenaries they are expendable, deniable and effective. The megacorporations need them to do the dirty work in the grey shadows of the metroplex.
You will control of a skilled team of mercenary cyber-warriors. Use turn-based tactics combat to deploy skills, equipment and cybernetic implants for maximum effect. Specialize your team members in stealth, combat or hacking skills. Dominate the megacorporate landscape with strategy, infiltration, battle prowess or be a digital ghost.
Our development team updating Cyber Knights on a weekly basis and we are very receptive to feedback and suggestions. Please help us share this indie RPG!
As a Knight, you'll encounter:
* 140 Weapons
* 45 Armors
* 100 Matrix Hosts
* 60 Cybernetic Implants
* 600 NPC Contacts
* 55 Monsters
* 400 Monster Teams
Cyber Knights RPG is an turn-based tactical Role Playing Game and was made for Cyberpunk fans. Fans of games classic team-based combat games, and neo film noir classics should enjoy this turn-based this turn-based retro RPG.
If you enjoy adventure games, action RPG, strategy RPG, tactical RPGs or cyberpunk fantasy with complex depth you may enjoy this game! Read the comments to see that this game is hailed as one of the best RPGs in the cyberpunk genre.
Features 8 unique skills, 5 character classes, 400 different items, weapons and armor. Customized your leader and teams with 65 different cybernetic improvements. Pick sides in this urban battle and play as Hacker, Gun Slinger, Sniper, Cyber Sword or the fearsome AgentEX!
Try our Other Top RPGs
Heroes of Steel RPG
Star Traders RPG
Age of Pirates RPG
Star Traders 4X Empires
First in the series of critically acclaimed interactive fantasy gamebooks in which you, the reader, control the direction of the story! Along with a realistic dice-based battle system to fight creatures, a great story and beautiful artwork, An Assassin in Orlandes will give you many hours of gamebook adventuring! "
Set within Orlandes City, nobles are being systematically murdered by a ruthless assassin no-one seems able to catch. Finding yourself thrust in the middle of a large conspiracy, you must make decisions that may put yourself and one other most precious to you in great danger. Can you locate the Assassin in Orlandes before it is too late?"
“Tin Man Games has done an admirable job of recreating the experience in an electronic format. The story is top notch, the interface works quite well, and the music really gets you into the atmosphere of Orlandes. This is definitely a title worth taking a look at, especially if you’re familiar with the print version of this type of book.” – iPhone Life
What is a Gamebook Adventure?
Gamebook Adventures is brought together through the efforts of passionate and avid gamebook enthusiasts. If you are familiar with the classic choose your own path style printed gamebooks then Gamebook Adventures will really appeal to you. Our aim is to give those nostalgic readers of old something new and fresh, and bring a new exciting experience to those unfamiliar with gamebooks. If you enjoy fantasy RPGs or adventure games then this is for you!
At their core, all of our gamebooks are compelling adventure stories where you get to choose how the adventure unfolds. Every section of the narrative concludes with choices that you have to make. The choices you make will alter the story, taking you down new paths and giving you new choices.
Occasionally you will be presented with a situation that needs to be resolved with some dice rolling. The gamebook engine lets you throw 3D physics based dice that roll and bounce as if you were tossing them on a tabletop. Roll the dice to resolve combat by pitting your character against a myriad of enemies. Roll the dice to see if you were able to leap the gaping chasm, or pick the shopkeep’s pockets. Roll the dice to see if you won a bet, or caught the plague!
Did you take a wrong turn? Or make some bad dice rolls? Then hopefully you put in a bookmark so that you can go back and try again!
If you want to keep up to date with the latest Gamebook news:
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/tinmangames
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/279362315466/
Visit the blog: http://tinmangames.com.au
Join thousands of players and the best MMORPG experience on Android: Battle your way through the land of Stilland and discover the secrets of the darkness. Utilize gear refinement, jewel socketing, companions and much more to increase your power to overcome the most difficult enemies. Team up with your friends to take on quests and explore our vast fantasy chaos world, achieve heroic feats and lead your guild to the top of the multiple player leader board.
- New Pet System rewards you cool pets with powerful fire force. You can hire werewolf, fire phoenix, griffin and more miracle pets to follow you! Find your tooth fairy here.
- Epic story line! The adventurers found an old treasure map signed with an unknown island which never exist before. It is a strange map with dark magic on it to make people can not refuse to find the island. The way to the treasures are full of danger. As one of the adventurer, what will you do?
- Stunning Skills Effect! Intensive turn-based battle makes it just like you are watching a movie!
- Adventure with Your companions! Behemoth, mysterious elf, ghost knight, dragons, even gods!
- Hundreds of Morph cards. You can morph to be any Magical Creature in the fantastic world!
- Explore the world of Stilland solo, or unleash the true multiple players game experience: Make friends or enemies, duel, communicate and more. A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this fantasy universe.
- Join a party or guild to become stronger and fight with your teammates to overcome the most challenging part of MMO games: The World Bosses.
- Take part in epic multiple player fights and try to lead your guild to the TOP via Guild War
What will we do to improve on Stilland War in 2015?
- New story line will come out!
One of the original evil: Sin, who was sealed into an old magical box by the Ancient Heroes from the Council of Heradius. The box was hidden in the crack of worlds. Both the Gods of Aesir and the Gods of Olympus are keeping watching on the seal. You challenger, you have passed the mystery of crack Sea and now you stand on the Island of despair. Remember, do not open the box. The Gods are watching. And the one inside the box is waiting. The wheel of destiny starts running!
- Bunch of new companions will join your legion! When you have enough abilities, you can even summon Gods! Athena, Apolo, Loki, Thor, and lots of widely known heroes will join Stilland War Stories in 2015 soon!
- Larger world view, players can choose to challenge or assist the famous Gods in history.
- Wings system will be coming soon! After the god blessing in new system, you can have your own wings to increase your power and change your appearance. It is not a dream to fly on the sky any more!
- More pets will be unleashed soon. Cupid, Burning Dragon, Mammoth, Shadow blade and more pets will be added into your collections!
More exciting features will be update soon one by one.
THE WORLD IS YOURS
Join the best mobile MMORPG, and enjoy your legend now!
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/stillandwar
In a Delight Games interactive novel, you play the part of the main character and make choices for survival, love, wealth, fame, and more. Can you make it to the end? Can you achieve a new high score and rank? Now, with the Delight Games Library you can get ALL the Delight Games novels in a single download, including complete series like Wizard's Choice and Zombie High.
If you like interactive fiction or just want to try something different, this is the ultimate free download for you!
Delight Games interactive novels have had over 5 million downloads and over 22,000 ratings with an average rating above 4.3. For the first time on Android, you get the complete package. Many hours of story and interesting choices await you! And when a new novel comes out, you'll automatically get it added to this library using an update.
There is nothing else like it on Google Play!
Unique features include:
- 22 interactive novels. Over 700,000 words with hundreds of choices.
- Ability to start a novel over at any time.
- Additional checkpoints added to most novels.
- New books are automatically added to your library when you update. No more hunting for new books!
Duel the undead and battle forces from beyond the stars in this 275,000-word epic thriller! Can you navigate the harsh new realities of life? Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bi. Your choices control the story. Develop your character to face whatever comes.
Do you have what it takes to survive? Will you be the savior of humanity, or it's damnation?
"The Lost Heir: The Fall of Daria" is an epic 145,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Mike Walter—the first of a trilogy—where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Develop your own unique prince or princess, for good or evil! Become a noble knight, a greedy thief, an evil priest, a nature-loving druid, a charming bard, a deadly assassin, a wise monk, a well-traveled ranger, a martial cleric, a kind priest, a brutal thug, a steadfast guard, a powerful wizard or any combination you choose.
Your highness, the kingdom of Daria awaits you!
Play as male or female, gay or straight.
Pursue love interests, make friends, or be a loner.
Uncover the mysteries of demon summoning.
Uncover and collect legendary magical items and treasure.
Unnatural is an interactive horror novel by Sam Kabell. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Note: You can play the first two chapters of the game for free. You can purchase the rest of the game inside the app; purchasing the rest of the game will also turn off in-game advertisements.
"Life of a Mobster" is a thrilling interactive novel where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Will you betray the five families to win the heart of a good-looking FBI agent? Will you end up as a prisoner, a senator, or FBI director? The choice is yours.
• Take control of a young boy and mould him into a knight worthy of legend.
• Establish a noble house, rise from an upstart to hold a seat next to the Throne.
• Ride alongside knights, experience great battles and lead sieges.
• Even defeat may not be the end, find a new life fighting for God!
"Life of a Wizard" is an epic interactive novel where you control the main character. In each chapter, your choices determine how the story proceeds.
Will you find romance, get married, or have children? Will you become the arch-mage, grand bishop, nature-loving druid, hardened battle-mage or even an undead lich? The choice is yours!
Picking up right where you left off in part one, the city and school are still in shock from the mysterious attacks, and the question on everyone's mind is...who was behind them, and why? Choose for yourself: will you be drawn into the hunt to discover the truth, or simply try to have a normal life in this city of Talents?
Will you excel in your Ability classes, and survive the complex hallways and their many magical surprises? Can you piece together the clues, and begin to discover the truth behind Illyan Giesi? Will you be able to balance your relationships between Jun and Sem, or will friendships crumble while rivalries deepen to hatred? Can you win the fight for a friend's soul, or risk losing them forever?
Finally, can you face what might be your greatest challenge of all in Tar'citadel.... dating?
• Solve puzzles and mysteries.
• Name the horror that lurks.
• Author's commentary and game-plus content.
• Explore entirely at your discretion.
• In-game map.
• Improvise weapons and defenses.
• You don't have to go into the house.
"Silent Gear" is an interactive sci-fi thriller by Lee Yuan, where your choices control the story. It’s text-based–without graphics–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
With the constant economic downturn and conflicts, the United States had officially lost its superpower title in the year 2032.
Russia and China have risen together and created the New Unified Communist Party (NUCP); they have dominated most of Asia and parts of Europe in terms of economy and political influence. They are the undisputed new super power.
Without the support from the United States, the ISIS terrorists seized almost all of the middle east. The oil production in Saudi Arabia and other natural resources in the region are now all under ISIS control. They renamed themselves as Holy Islamic Liberation Organization (HILO). Their massive increase of wealth has a devastating effect on all democratic nations.
In a desperate effort to maintain balance, NATO has created the Augmented Reconnaissance and Operations Corp (AROC) to counter the new threats.
The story begins on your AROC academy graduation day. This is an interactive story with elements of romance, betrayal and survival, complete with a prologue, three Episodes and multiple endings. Your choices will determine the fate of your squad as well as your own.
The game also contains 4 mini games: Greedy Banker Dice, Cho Han Bakuchi, Gunship boss battle and Mech Suit boss battle.
• Immerse in a sci-fi military world based on real life political groups
• Dozens of sounds effects
• Different mini games throughout each Episodes
• Key items randomized in different locations upon each play through for replayability
• Two Boss battles that require some thinking and planning
• Survival of squad members dependent on a combination of the decisions you previously made
• Multiple endings