Famous archaeologist Dr. Lucius Thayer has gone missing in the Amazon jungle, and the CIA has asked you to find him. Unfortunately, you’re not the only one interested in Dr. Thayer. Enter a world of ancient mysteries and modern dangers, of suspicious cults and nefarious secret agents. Remember, you’re not paranoid if the danger is real.
"The Spy and the Labyrinth" is a 40,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Lewis Manalo, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Your choices determine which document you read next in your ongoing search for clues. Through your investigation of the articles, journal entries, and letters in the missing archaeologist’s files, you will discover the game’s rich story and complex characters. Multiple playthroughs will uncover secrets you previously missed in this engrossing tale of supernatural horror.
• A unique narrative experience!
• Horror and espionage collide in a captivating adventure!
• An expansive world, steeped in centuries of real - and imagined - history.
• An intriguing cast of international characters.
• Uncover new secrets with each playthrough!