Please use it to know the structure of 20 kinds of amino acid, a physical property, and a medical supply.
In a physical property, there are solubility, pka, similarly as a molecular weight.
This starter pack app includes 25 free questions organized into 17 categories;
Acid-Base Equilibria, Amino Acids, and Protein Structure
Protein Function and Bioenergetics
Lipid, Amino Acid, Nucleotide, and Nitrogen Metabolism
Integrated Metabolism -Vitamins, Minerals, and Hormones
DNA and Chromosome Structure, DNA Replication and Repair
Gene Expression and Regulation
Molecular Basis of Disease - Pathology, Laboratory Medicine
Genetic Medicine: Clinical Genetics and Inborn Errors of Metabolism
Endocrine System - Endocrinology and Developmental Medicine
Neurosensory and Neuromuscular Systems - Neurology, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology
Digestive System - Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Cardiovascular and Respiratory Systems - Cardiology and Pulmonology
Red and White Cells, Reticuloendothelial System - Hematology, Immunology
Integumentary and Skeletal Systems - Orthopedics, Dermatology, Rheumatology
Urogenital System - Urology, Genecology and Nephrology
Cancer - Oncology
Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from all categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 500 questions by making an in-app purchase of $29.99.
This dynamic app also allows users to flag questions as they go, thus allowing for easier review of problem areas. Users can even create a quiz composed solely of these flagged questions. Detailed analytics allows users to review their quiz history and statistics like their weekly progress. Users will also discover their category strength and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this app gives users the perfect way to assess their knowledge of biochemistry and genetics for the USMLE Step 1.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
The free initial download presents 10 cards organized into 8 categories:
* Carbohydrate Metabolism
* Lipid Metabolism
* Amino Acid Metabolism
* Nucleotide Metabolism
* Heme Metabolism
* Steroid Hormone Synthesis
Test your overall knowledge by reviewing flash cards from all categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 126 clinical cases by making an in-app purchase of $32.99.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
Create custom flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary content
Share multiple-choice quiz questions with friends by email
Send report of your quiz correct / incorrect answers by email
Post score for global ranking
UNIT 1: THE FOUNDATIONS OF BIOCHEMISTRY
Chapter 1: The Foundations of Biochemistry
UNIT 2: STRUCTURE AND CATALYSIS
Chapter 2: Water
Chapter 3: Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
Chapter 4: The Three-Dimensional Structure of Proteins
Chapter 5: Protein Function
Chapter 6: Enzymes
Chapter 7: Carbohydrates and Glycobiology
Chapter 8: Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids
Chapter 9: DNA-Based Information Technologies
Chapter 10: Lipids
Chapter 11: Biological Membranes and Transport
Chapter 12: Biosignaling
UNIT 3: BIOENERGETICS AND METABOLISM
Chapter 13: Bioenergetics and Biochemical
Chapter 14: Glycolysis, Gluconeogenesis,
and the Pentose Phosphate Pathway
Chapter 15: Principles of Metabolic Regulation
Chapter 16: The Citric Acid Cycle
Chapter 17: Fatty Acid Catabolism
Chapter 18: Amino Acid Oxidation and the Production
Chapter 19: Oxidative Phosphorylation
Chapter 20: Carbohydrate Biosynthesis in Plants
Chapter 21: Lipid Biosynthesis
Chapter 22: Biosynthesis of Amino Acids,
Nucleotides, and Related Molecules
Chapter 23: Hormonal Regulation and Integration
of Mammalian Metabolism
UNIT 4: INFORMATION PATHWAY
Chapter 24: Genes and Chromosomes
Chapter 25: DNA Metabolism
Chapter 26: RNA Metabolism
Chapter 27: Protein Metabolism
Chapter 28: Regulation of Gene Expression
Chapter 29: Basic Biochemistry Terms
Chapter 29: Custom Learning Module
keywords: MCAT, AP Biochemistry, Advanced Placement, Biochemistry, college biochemistry, high school biochemistry, biology, biochemical, tutor, tutoring,
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Biology news feed.
- Create your own custom learning module
- Now with 100’s of images.
keywords: MCAT, AP Biology, Advanced Placement, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, college biology, high school biology, marine biology, biological, tutor, tutoring,
Una sintesi esauriente per conoscere le basi della vita, la struttura e le funzioni della cellula, i principi dell'eredità biologica, l'evoluzione, la classificazione degli esseri viventi, l'anatomia umana e animale e i principi di etologia ed ecologia.
Con Studiafacile – Biologia puoi:
• Scegliere il contenuto che ti interessa e condividerlo via mail o con Facebook
• Inserire i tuoi appunti, rileggerli e condividerli
• Ripassare velocemente i capitoli con le schede di sintesi
• Verificare le tue conoscenze nella sezione quiz
• Approfondire i concetti principali con il pratico glossario
• Personalizzare la navigazione con la funzione segnalibri
• Trovare rapidamente gli argomenti di interesse con la ricerca libera nel testo
Utili come un bigino, pratici come una guida, completi come un libro di scuola.
Studiafacile. Veloci da leggere, facili da ricordare.
Aplicativo Oficial do Professor Rodrigo Acácio.
Vários assuntos da biologia abordados de forma curta e direta.
Vídeos de apresentação de cada aba, comentados pelo professor.
Guia de tópicos dos assuntos de Introdução à Biologia, Bioquímica, Citologia, Taxonomia e Reino dos Seres Vivos.
Com uma abordagem diferenciada, o LookBio facilita a consulta da Biologia do ensino médio.
A new educational app “Science - Microcosm 3D” will take you on a fascinating journey across the world of science. You will be able to see objects of the microcosm with your own eyes! Normally it is impossible to see them without a microscope.
“Science - Microcosm 3D” represents a virtual scale with sizes from 10^-1 to 10^-21 and animated 3D models of micro objects from such areas of science like physics, chemistry, natural sciences and biology.
The size of the objects varies from the smallest particles and atoms to protons, neutrons and quarks.
Each object has a description that is available via "More" button.
The science becomes interesting! The application is informative both for children, and for adults.
★ Over 20 3D models
★ Objects from 10^-1 to 10^-21
★ Description of the each object
★ Language: English, Russian
The free version comes with 6 3D models of microcosm objects. Buy a full package for only $1.99 and get all 20 models with descriptions, including:
• Robert Hooke's microscope
• Ladybird and small meteorite
• Flea and sugar crystals
• Butterfly wing
• Household dust
• Soya sauce
• Human chromosome
• Influenza virus
• Tobacco mosaic virus
• Herpes virus
• The AIDS virus
• Cosmic dust
• Fullerene molecule
• Water molecule
• Uranium nucleus
• Light nuclei
• Fundamental bosons
Keywords: science world, 3D models, natural science, biology, physics, chemistry, micro world, space, cosmos, microcosm, micro cosmos, medicine, science reference, science handbook, particles, atoms, microscope, 3D, micro objects.
- Elaboration of data, combined with the visual information of biological organisms.
- The latest news on Biology
- The most recent developments in the field of Biotechnology
- Expression of biological structures with video, graphics, and visuals What do we offer? -The opportunity to move popular biology culture to social media -Friendly user design
- Practically presentation of video, pictures, information, graphics, social media and news to visitors. What is the difference of the popular biology? Popular biology contains the most updated and social developments in the current World. For example; we will briefly mention about the present species adaptation to the conditions of nature, species which don't exist now, global warming, the final point that the genetics have reached, the place in the scientific environment of the biotechnology that is the most beautiful synthesis of the biology and technology. Moreover, we include games based on medicine and biology in order to be educative. As well as biology games, doctor, medicine, or surgery games will be included. We include deeper biological structures, in addition to all of these alternative developments.
- Molecular Biology and genetics
- Cell Biology
- "Systematic Biology" and "Taxonomy"
- Biological Structures
- Single-celled multi-celled
- Viruses and Bacteria.
- Contents of the video of all the working mechanisms of DNA and RNA - Organelles, and many more.
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
1.0 - The amino acids and nucleic acids are units of two fundamental molecules of life: proteins and DNA. University and college Introductory Biochemistry courses typically concentrate on understanding the structures and chemical properties of the amino acids and nucleic acids as an integral part of understanding how proteins and DNA function within living cells. The Biochem Euchre Deck was designed as a tool for students to learn the structures and properties of the amino acids of proteins and nucleic acids of DNA. The cards contain nomenclature and structural information, along with some amino acid-specific information. Alpha and beta secondary structure propensity scores are also given and may be used in upper-year courses dealing with protein structure. Quizzes are provided to help the students associate the full names, 3-letter codes, and single-letter codes for the amino acids. Students also learn to associate amino acids with classes based on their chemical properties.
Among the vast number of different biomolecules, many are complex and large molecules (called biopolymers), which are composed of similar repeating subunits (called monomers). Each class of polymeric biomolecule has a different set of subunit types. For example, a protein is a polymer whose subunits are selected from a set of 20 or more amino acids. Biochemistry studies the chemical properties of important biological molecules, like proteins, and in particular the chemistry of enzyme-catalyzed reactions.
The biochemistry of cell metabolism and the endocrine system has been extensively described. Other areas of biochemistry include the genetic code (DNA, RNA), protein synthesis, cell membrane transport, and signal transduction. (Wikipedia)
Biochemistry can be a challenging class to master. You need to take advantage of anything that will help give you an edge. This app was designed for you. With over 645+ Multiple Choice Quizzes, Flash Cards and a handy Android sized Dictionary you will be able to learn at your leisure. Perfect for college students.
Aqui você encontrará exercícios GABARITADOS, RESOLVIDOS e COMENTADOS.
São exercícios em formato de simulados, mas, só de BIOLOGIA.
Respondam pensando no tempo também, afinal você tem que se preparar o melhor possível.