- Vast semi-generated map (every game will be different).
- No 'levels'. Whole map is one level.
- Plants with a life-cycle. Different plants have different properties. Some bear fruit which will give energy, others that will increase your maximum energy, still others will give you 'afterlife'. Some require pollinating to fruit, others are self fertile.
- Crystals which cast a temporary 'spell', including damage resistance, warp, freeze, 'werewolf'.
- Spirits of dead organic creatures (can only be seen when near death).
- Enemies bountiful.
- Puzzles plentiful.
- Unique sounds generated each game.
- Play in portrait or landscape, and left or right handed.
- No ads.
There is one main objective, to rescue beetles and take them to the 'temple of leaving'.
- It has been whispered there is an 'elixir of life' to be found in the jungle.
- It is rumoured there is a means of resurrection in the deep south.
- Collect afterlife to become a spirit when you die.
- Increase maximum energy to carry more and heavier objects.
Games in the free version run in permadeath mode.
The paid version includes the ability to switch off permadeath mode, otherwise they are the same.
Future updates will bring:
- Map updates.
- More beetles to rescue.
- More start locations.
- More sounds.
- Alternative input modes.
- Google Play Games integration.