A simple app offering basic Islamic information for practicing Muslims currently available in Arabic and Farsi, English support will follow soon.
iShia app is produced by al-Milani Foundation to support practicing Muslims in their daily religious duties and worship acts in Arabic and Farsi.
Both Android and iOS platforms are supported.
* Important Islamic & Shia Historical Events.
* Daily Acts and Worship Instructions According to Mafatih al Jinan.
* Daily Prayers Timetable.
* A Collection of 5 Islamic Holy and Essential General Books.
Your comments and criticism will be of a great help to us in order to improve this app.
- Supports Android 2.2+ and the interface is in Arabic and Farsi (English soon).
- Important Islamic and Shia historical events according to authentic sources.
- Daily acts of worship and instructions according to Mafatih al Jinan.
- Prayers timetable calculation based on famous 7 formulas of calculations.
- More than 3000 cities around the world are preset and the ability to add the current location using GPS.
- A valuable essential library of 5 books: The Holy Quran, Nahj ul Balagha, al Sahifa al Sajjadiyya, Mafatih al Jinan and Kamel al Ziyarat, browsable easily.
- Main book scrolling and the second view e.g. translation scroll lock.
- An easy method of viewing and browsing book pages and navigation between them.
- Very accurate and different method of calculating Hijri months and dates.
- Automatic and manual DST (Daylight Saving Time) handling.
- Tafsir in arabic (alBorhan, alAmthal, Noor alThaqalayn)
- Share to others
Planned Features for Future Versions
- English interface and content support.
- Visual alert for daily timetable.
- Offering a widget on Android home screen.
- Farsi translation of supplication text.
- Full text search for books and all other information.
- Full featured date conversion functionality.