mobogenie is a app so amazing,it can help you find anythings you want.
Over 1,200,000 apps and games;
Mobogenie can help you clean up the mobile phone memory, let your mobile phone to run faster and save battery power.
☆ If you want to see more content, please click official website：http://www.mobogenie.com/
Transfer files from your Android to your PC and from your PC to your Android.
Help you manage your phone's picture, applications, image and video.
- Standard file browsing and management features, including SD card and root directory support.
- Copy, move, delete, and rename single files, or batch process multiple files at once with the multi select feature.
- Send files to your favorite cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive
- Enjoy Samsung Multiwindow support. Requires a multiwindow capable device such as the Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note, or other. Only Samsung devices currently support the multi window feature.
- Show or hide hidden files.
- Manage your files and external sd card with ease.
- Choose between file list mode or grid view mode.
- Display graphic thumbnails on image files.
- Pin a homescreen shortcut to any file or folder on your system for quick and easy access
- Now supports .zip file extraction. You can read and extract data from any zip file, right from within the app!
- Noteastic support: Create new Noteastic Notepad note files right from within the app.
- Full fledged text editor: Helios now lets you create and edit txt, html, js, css, and xml files from within the app. You can even launch the text editor from the home screen. It even has printing capabilities!
I am constantly improving my apps, so if you have any suggestions on how to make Helios File Manager better, please send me an e-mail or join the support community (link can be found within the app menu). This app is for you guys, so help make Helios the best file management package on the market!
We had an issue with our API and some data could not be retrieved. Unfortunately this meant the whole application broke. The latest release should have this fixed!