Preview loops in the sample bank, then sequence them in the step sequencer; Easy!
Create multiple 'Scenes' to produce a full song.
This is not a full blown music sequencer but music making toy. Please be aware of this when downloading :) .
Give it a try!
The app is divided in two sections:
- The song composer, the application main view, where you have the list of all the loops available for your song. You can easily add, edit and combine them together using the main grid in order to create more advanced songs. Tapping on a loop let you rename, edit and delete the loop.
- the loop composer, where you can compose your loops, the main building modules for your songs. The length of the loop is specified in the options dialog in the song composer.
For a complete chromatic scale (only on the instrumental channels) when you add a note, slide your finger up to make it sharp, and slide down to make it flat. In the same way you can add accents in the drum tracks.
This is the FULL version, you can save/load loops and access all the functionalities.
Versions of Android prior to 2.2 might experience bad timing issues, drop me an email if this happens...
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
Timeline sample sequencer, including ability to match loop BPM to project BPM, allow you to pitch one shots and loops up and down, as well as have 3 insert FX per track with automation.
Quickly make music using samples and loops, similar to Sony's ACID software or Apple's garageband. Please Note: Reloop does not record sound at this time !
Real time live loop audition - hear how a loop will sound while currently playing what's already programmed.
You can get additional FREE samples from the market! Look for "Reloop Pak". OR load your own samples too on to your sdcard. Get TONS more free samples from http://www.musicradar.com's sample download page
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from Music on your device and load them right into ReLoop!
PLEASE NOTE: ReLoop has recently been updated with realtime timestretching. You need a good processor, at *minimum* 800mhz, but recommended 1000mhz (1Ghz) processor in order to run many tracks at once.
● WAV import - LOAD YOUR OWN samples and loops from SDCARD.
● 3 real-time FX : Delay, Low pass filter, and Distortion.
● Parameter Automation: Record mixer and FX adjustments during playback.
● CHANGE PITCH on each event on the timeline to build melodies
● SLICE loops and rearrange.
● SNAP up to 1/16, or turn off SNAP and lay samples wherever you want.
● COPY/PASTE samples or entire blocks
● WAV Export.
● 24 bit WAV import support, no need to convert your samples or loops to use them. Use samples from loopmasters, primeloops, etc, right away.
● Uses as much screen space as you have, works great on Galaxy tablet screens.
● Easy to use interface - Drag/Drop loops on the timeline.
- TAP a track number to bring up a screen to load a sample or loop to that track.
- LONG PRESS a track number to bring up the FX dialog for that track.
- TOUCH AND DRAG TO THE RIGHT off a track number to add it's sample to the timeline
- LONG PRESS a sample to select it for further editing.
- LONG PRESS a sample AND DRAG TO THE LEFT OFF THE SCREEN to delete the sample from the timeline.
- LONG PRESS a sample and move it left to right to move its position on the timeline.
- CHECK THE MENU for even more operations such as slice, copy, undo, snap, etc.
● CD quality sound (44Khz 16bit stereo).
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings and songs
Syntheogen™ is a music sequencer and synthesizer that offers advanced composition features like polyrhythms, unusual time signatures, and automatic transposition. It produces techno, hip hop, synthpop, and many other electronic sounds.
+ Produce classic analog sounds with the two-oscillator polyphonic subtractive synth
+ Build complex multitrack arrangements that barely challenge your device with the simple sampler
+ Combine subtractive synthesis and sampling with the hybrid sampler
+ Create menacing growls or piercing spectral shrieks with self-oscillating filters
+ Add bite to your sounds with FM or AM synthesis
+ Shape sounds with two LFOs, each capable of targeting multiple parameters simultaneously
+ Create as many tracks as your device can handle
+ Apply effects to loops or tracks, and use as many as your device can manage; effects include clipping, reduction, flanger, chorus, filter, comb filter, tremolo, delay, and reverb
+ Edit every note in the loop from one place with an intuitive multitrack step sequencer
+ Program triplets with ease or work in unusual time signatures with step guides
+ Create sophisticated polyrhythms by joining tracks of different length in the same loop
+ Gain detailed control over pitch bends and note dynamics with step ties
+ Transpose compositions to different scales or modes with just a few button presses
+ Turn loops into complex, dynamic compositions with the convenient song editor
+ Export finished loops and songs to WAV files for external playback
+ Get fast answers from the detailed, context-sensitive, in-application help
+ Learn more by consulting the extensive online user guide
+ Run the same app on phones or tablets
+ Clean, usable interface scales to all display sizes and resolutions
+ Minimal device permissions required
+ More features coming soon!
Syntheogen is available as a free demo, or as the full 'standard' version shown here. The demo saves some but not all your work between sessions, and it does not export to the WAV format; it does offer all other features of the standard version, however. Try the demo on your device and upgrade when you are ready to produce music!
The interface fits any screen resolution and can be customised with adjustable font/icon size and white/black color schemes.
- Easy to use sequencer, suitable for rhythm and melody
- Automatisation of all parameters
- 8 channels, each can be synth or sampler
- 8 patterns per channel
- Load samples from SD-card
- Sample via microphone
- Trim samples
- Polyphonic FM-, PWM- and noise synth
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Compatible with iOS version
- WAV and Ogg Vorbis export
- Sharing projects and audio in Dropbox and SoundCloud is possible when these apps are installed.
The interface has been simplified and in most cases, a long press on an icon reveals info and/or a menu.
Nanoloop's FM synth offers a maximum of flexibility within a small set of parameters. It comes with a stereo modulator detune effect and covers the typical clean bells and Rhodes-like sounds, spheric pads, thick beats and basses and all kinds of exotic sounds and noises.
The stepsequencer visualises the rhythmic structure in a compact 4x4 square matrix, which makes it very easy to lay out patterns.
Besides A/D envelope, loop function and start offset, the puristic sampler comes without effects. You can record up to 6 seconds via microphone or load samples from SD-Card (WAV with 8, 22, 44 or 48 KHz).
Note: Nanoloop does not need an internet connection. It does perform a license check though during the first 10 minutes via internet when running for the first time. Once the check was successful, the result is stored locally permanently and you can work offline.
More from developer
This is a client for the KGS go server. KGS is a popular go/baduk/wei-chi server. With this client you can play games against other KGS users, watch ongoing games, and record games. (Recorded games are saved on KGS. They can be retrieved from the KGS web site.)
YOU MUST HAVE A (*free*) KGS ACCOUNT BEFORE USING THIS. Visit http://www.gokgs.com/ to get one. Sorry, at this time you cannot register an account with the Android client.