Radio Control flyers, use this App to log your flights, battery & fuel use and more.
Keep track of model configuration, tasks and spares lists for each model.
Quick and easy identification of batteries and models using NFC RFID Tags (Revo Bump tags) or QR Code labels. Please note: anti-metal RFID tags are recommended when applied to batteries due to metal content affecting the tag performance.
- planes, gliders, helicopters, multi-rotors (drones), jets, cars etc
- electric, nitro, gas, kerosene, diesel, Jet-A, powerless
- tracks fuel usage for each model (nitro, gas and kerosene) in metric (ml) and gallons (US and UK)
- logs quantity of each fuel type used
- LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, NiCad, etc
- Stick packs (virtual pack containing other batteries)
- Receiver packs (configurable flights per charge)
- Model and batteries used
- Pilot (from list of pilots)
- Flight style (from configurable list)
- Good flight or crash (with reason)
- Flight duration
- Weather temperature and wind speed
- Location (using GPS)
Logs model flights, crashes, repairs and maintenance.
Log battery charge state, cycle count, IR (pack and individual cells).
Stores photos of models, batteries, pilots and spare parts.
Backup and restore data to Dropbox and share between devices.
Export data via Dropbox
Import T3chDad RC Flight Log data and from other apps by request.