'Type in Hindi' is an easy Hindi Typing app that transliterates English letters into Hindi script. In 'Type in Hindi' app, if you type 'aap kaise hai' it will be converted into Hindi script as 'आप कैसे है'. Just type Hindi words in English letters based on the sound of the Hindi words. You don't need to be exact in typing the word like most other apps and this 'Type in Hindi' app is intelligent enough to understand what you are typing. It allows you to choose from a list of suggested words if you think the conversion is not what you want.
'Type in Hindi' app allows you to share and store the converted Hindi script using any app on your phone such as WhatsApp, SMS Messages, GMail Messages, Saving as Documents etc
How it works:
Type your message in English letters based on the sound of the word. For example, you can type 'namaste' and it will be converted into Hindi script as 'नमस्ते' when you hit the space button after completing the word. While you are typing, some suggested Hindi words are shown above the text box. You can choose from those words too.
'Type in Hindi' app allows you to share and store the converted message using any app on your phone such as WhatsApp, SMS Messages, GMail, Saving as Documents etc. You can copy the converted text using 'Copy' option and paste it on any app such as Facebook, SMS, GMail, Twitter, Instagram or any app that you like.
You can enjoy typing in Hindi very easily using this app and share the messages using any app on your phone.
1. Easy to use Hindi Typing App that does English to Hindi Transliteration. Transliteration means converting the script (लिपि) from English to Hindi.
2. You can share the messages using WhatsApp, SMS or Gmail directly from the app using the buttons provided.
3. You can use 'Copy' option to paste the message on your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter posts or any other app you have on your phone.
4. Very Easy to use. You don't need to use those complex Indic keyboards anymore. You don't need to be very accurate in the sound too. The app is intuitive enough to understand what you are typing and converts accordingly. The app shows some suggested words also as you are typing your words. You can choose from them too.
5. Words will be converted automatically when you hit the space button after typing the word. The conversion happens based on the 'sound' of the word you type in English. You don't need to learn how to type complex combinations of native language letters. Just type the sound in English and your word will be converted automatically. For example, if you type 'namaste', it will be converted into Hindi script as 'नमस्ते' when you hit the space button.
6. You can also store the message as a document on Cloud Storage apps or simply store on your phone using 'Other Apps' option.