This Indian Red Cross Society First Aid application provides you first aid guidelines to handle day-to-day emergencies.
The information included is updated using the latest international guidelines for first aid (2015-2016). All instructions are adapted to the local Indian context by a team of Indian medical and first aid experts.The content is based on the evidence based first guidelines included in the reference manual Indian First Aid Guidelines (IFAG) and the Indian First Aid Manual (IFAM) (2016). The application and the content will be frequently updated and its functionality expanded.
The Indian Red Cross Society and St John Ambulance of India provide practical certified first aid courses all over India. Contact your local branch for more information.
Download this free first aid application.
• Simple step-by-step instructions and illustrationsicon touch-driven guide you through everyday first aid and health scenarios.
• Icons to select can be set to ‘large’ mode for easier selection on smaller handhelds or to improve readability.
- Step by step instructions illustrate basic first aid techniques as CPR, recovery position and other.
- Instructions can be retrieved by simple search on keywords.
- One click action to call an emergency number 112 or to call a personal contact. A personal emergency contact list can be created.
- Via one click alocal map can be uploaded to locate the nearby hospitals and the routes to reach them (using GPS and Google Map functionality).
The app is ad-free and spam free.
• Works online and offline. To install or to update the content an internet connection (phone or wifi) is required.
• The Google Map functionality to be installed on the handset. Requires GPS and internet connection.
Android 3.2 or upwards.
• 1.0 Beta
Copyright © 2016TheIndian Red Cross Society.