Hong Kong Industrialist is a bilingual monthly magazine published by the Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI). Over the years, the magazine has provided dynamic and useful information for generations of Hong Kong entrepreneurs, to adapt to an ever-changing business landscape and keep their engines running.
From exclusive editorials and commentaries to insightful analyses on global market and industry trends, the Hong Kong Industrialist App is a smart and resourceful window for readers to gain digital access to the latest in business, finance, technology, innovations and more from global industries.
Regular features in the Hong Kong Industrialist include:
• Focus An in-depth report and analysis of major trends that shape the future of Hong Kong industries
• Commentaries Insightful commentaries on range of issues from FHKI leadership
• Industry Affairs Overviews of key industry issues and initiatives affecting businesses worldwide
• Company Portrait Exclusive interviews with businesses that offer cutting-edge technologies, products and services
• PRD Industrialist Latest updates on regulations, events and industry-wide issues in the Pearl River Delta
• FHKI Events and News Activity reports on the happenings of FHKI
Enquiries and Support General enquiries may be directed to the Policy, Research & Communications Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For advertising opportunities, please contact our Business Development Division at email@example.com.