CRISPR-3D lets you see the molecular world in the palm of your hand! All based on real scientific data, these 3D protein models showcase the diversity of CRISPR. Microbes use CRISPR-Cas immune systems to fend off viral attack, and now you can examine these molecular machines up-close.
Download CRISPR-3D and bring stunning structures to life!
• Explore biology's central dogma as you view protein, RNA, and DNA in exquisite detail.
• See how each protein has evolved a shape perfectly suited for its function.
• Learn how key Cas proteins are co-opted to serve as powerful biotechnology tools, from genome editing to diagnostics.
• Display models on our CRISPR playing cards or any flat surface
• 13 CRISPR-Cas models and 5 anti-CRISPR models to explore
• Toggle different proteins, RNA, DNA, and other molecules within each model
• Grow, shrink, and rotate the models with ease
• Background information on every CRISPR structure
• Capture your AR experiences with an in-app camera
*** Share your photos online with #CRISPR3D ***
For any technical issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback.
About the IGI:
The Innovative Genomics Institute is an academic research organization in the Bay Area that develops and applies CRISPR technology to cure disease and ensure food security. The IGI aims to excite, engage, and empower diverse audiences with consistently clear and reliable resources. To learn more, visit https://www.innovativegenomics.org.