Latest redesign much better The latest redesign of this app (March 2015) once again includes ER wait times along with locations, directions, and distances. The info is also easy to get to and understand. Worth a higher rating than previous version.
Online forms don't work I tried preregistering for maternity services through the website, but the page never loads for me. So I downloaded the app to try registering through that, but it let's me fill out the first page of the form and nothing else.
Great app Now I know what my wait times are if I have to go to the hospital. Awesome.
No wait times. Useful if you don't know where they are but that's it
Awesome. Love the er wait times feature Much better than the previous version... Looks great and everything works smoothly!
Poor App Quality Control Poor App Quality Control. Parts of the App are constantly off-line or down on a daily basis. App constantly locks up. Tested on a variety of Android Smartphones for evaluation. The app needs to be reworked.
In version 2.2.0
* New home screen design
* Urgent Care Center wait times
In version 2.1.3
* Email enhancements
In version 2.1.2
* Added MyChart linkage
* Improved distance and drive time results
* Included an option to open locations in several popular navigation apps
In version 2.1.1
* Added a new location in Ashburn, VA.
In version 2.1.0
* Closest ER now provides immediate access to the nearest hospital with an ER.
* Improved wait time information for more hospitals.