Com o compromisso da Intermédica em prestar um serviço de excelência para nossos associados, foi elaborado este aplicativo que contém os seguintes serviços:
- Carteirinha Virtual com informações do plano e carências.
- Consulta a Rede de Atendimento (hospitais, clínicas, prontos-socorros, laboratórios e outros) por localidade ou nome, incluindo visualizações em mapas.
- Fale Conosco para enviar sugestões, reclamações, dúvidas, solicitações, elogios e informações gerais.
- Telefones Úteis da nossa Central de Atendimento.
Com ele você tem acesso ao seguinte conteúdo:
- Relatórios: credenciados poderão ainda visualizar seus últimos extratos de pagamento e a lista de Redes que estão autorizados a atender;
- Rede Credenciada: para facilitar indicações ou encaminhamentos dos seus pacientes durante as consultas, você terá acesso à busca por endereços de credenciados, como médicos, clínicas, hospitais e laboratórios;
- Bulas de medicamentos: consulte as bulas de todos os fármacos aprovados e disponíveis no site da ANVISA (requer conexão com a Internet). A lista de medicamentos é extensa mas não contém todos os medicamentos possíveis. Apenas os que constam no site da ANVISA;
- Código Internacional de Doenças (CID): esta é uma importante informação a ser preenchida nos documentos utilizados na relação médico credenciado x operadoras/cooperativas de saúde;
- Rol de Procedimentos da ANS: faça consultas por procedimentos ou identifique as categorias de planos e suas respectivas coberturas, considerando as determinações do Rol da ANS;
- Contato: acesse os telefones dos núcleos de atendimento Amil.
EM:RAP October edition by Michelle Lin: Top app for emergency medicine!!
Lifeinthefastlane.com: "This app is fantastic. Reasonably priced, simple to use and crammed with useful information. I. Love. It."
Ranked in over 60 countries!!!
ERres is an easy-to-navigate bedside tool containing the various medication lists, algorithms, decision rules, clinical policies and core content most often looked up by emergency care providers.
An evidence-based and up-to-date app... continuously updated and expanded.
So why continue buying paperback references year after year when for the price of a large mocha latte you can buy ERres now and get all future updates... for free!?!?
Below is a SAMPLE list of available features.
- search function
- personal notes
- Elimination by dialysis
- Prevent absorption
- Specific toxins (acetaminophen, CCB, snakebite)
- CSF analysis
- Intraosseous needles
- Local anesthetics
- IVC/fluid status
Intubation and sedation:
- Post-intubation package
- DOPES and DOTTS
- Procedural sedation meds
- RSI meds
- RSI in head injury
- Sedation scales
- ACLS and PALS algorithms
- Code meds
- H's and T's
- C-spine clearance
- DVT and pulmonary embolism
- Knee trauma
- Minor head trauma
- Ottawa rules
- Pediatric septic hip
- Pneumonia scores
- Strep throat
- Stroke and TIA
- Syncope rules
- TIMI score for UA/NSTEMI
- Common drips
- Hypertensive emergency
- IV fluids
- Local anesthetics
- Acid base
- Allergy and anaphylaxis
- Cardiology (Duke criteria, STEMI guidelines, ECG section)
- Endocrine and lytes (DKA, hyperkalemia and thyroid storm)
- GU and renal (priapism, STD treatment, UTI/pyelonephritis)
- Heme/Onc (factor replacement, neutropenic fever, supratherapeutic INR)
- Lab values
- Neurology (seizures, spinal cord syndromes, stroke)
- OB/Gyn (OB wheel, postpartum hemorrhage, rhogam, shoulder dystocia)
- Ophtho (acute glaucoma, eye chart, visual pathway)
- Pulmonary (asthma)
- Head (TBI guidelines)
- Neck and cord (spinal cord syndromes, spine fractures, zones of the neck)
- Chest (blunt cardiac injury, hemothorax and pneumothorax)
- Upper extremity (elbow ossification centers)
- Lower extremity (bohler's angle, patella alta/infera)
- Weight based tape
- Acute otitis media
- APGAR score
- Elbow ossification centers
- Fever guidelines
- Febrile seizures
- Salter-harris fractures
- Sick neonate differential
- Vital signs
With this tool you will know all important physiological values for the particular age and weight of your patient as well as mask and tube sizes. All relevant drugs for intravenous anesthesia available in the United States are included with dosing information for your special patient.
When you tap on the blue drug name, a window opens with vial contents, neccessary solutions, resulting concentrations, weight and age - based dosing information and finally the dose in [mg] und [ml] for the patient data you entered on the start screen.
All the information you need within 10 seconds at the point of care.
Ideally suited to crosscheck your own calculations. Valuable in the emergency situation, in routine duty as well as at the unexpected surgery at 3 a.m. on call.
All information is based on current literature and guidelines. Please see the sources at the bottom of the application website.
Additionally I included the reviewed and validated POVOC - Score with the guidelines for the prevention of postoperative vomiting in children by the german Council on Pediatric Anesthesia of the German Society for Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine and the guidelines on the Prevention of Postoperative Vomiting in Children by the Association of Paediatric Anaesthetists of Great Britain . There is no equivalent guideline for the United States.
As nobody can solely rely on the invisible calculations of a software, all the data the Pediatric Anesthesia Calculator uses is openly display. On http://8apps.org you will find every solution, the number of decimal places every value is rounded to and all the formulas resulting in the dosage guidelines, so that you can make the informed decision to benefit from this app.
The Pediatric Anesthesia Calculator has been created with extraordinary diligence. Still I can not rule out potential errors. Therefore you as the user, assume full responsibility for the appropriate use of the information provided by this software and agree to hold me, the author, harmless from any and all claims or actions arising from your use of the software. This application is provided “as is”, with all faults and without warranty of any kind.
The data provided is no substitute for individual patient assessment based upon your examination of each patient and consideration of laboratory data and other factors unique to the patient.
Please use it judiciously and let me know if you encounter any error. Thank you.
* Hopefully buttons will be larger on phones with higher resolutions.
++ Blood Volume
* You can now swipe to switch between tabs.
++ Face Masks
* King Systems
++ Laryngeal Masks
* LMA Sizes
* Cuff volumes
* max. ETT size for insertian via LMA
* usable bronchoscope
++ Endotracheal Tubes
* uncuffed sizes
* cuffed sizes
* insertion depths
Initial enUS Version for Android
Stop wasting your time in ER waiting rooms!
Discover how many people are in queue in the nearest ER.
Thanks to the open data shared from Regione Lazio it's now possibile to know how many people are in queue in the ER of Rome Area.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to log and track and health event
• Keeping logs of your health can help find the causes, most effective treatment and give a better general understanding of your health
• Extremely customize-able with the ability to track any information you want such as any type of pain/symptom any location where the pain is, any potential triggers, and medication and the quantity taken
• Health records can be shown to doctors to give them solid information to help diagnose any potential issues
• Track the severity of headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks, seizures and any other custom information
• Track when headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks and any other custom event happens and for how long
• Track the type of pain associated with a health event such as migraine, throbbing, dull, sharp nausea and many more. Custom pains can be added as well
• Track the locations of a health event such as temples, sinus, forehead and many more. Custom locations can be added as well
• Track the potential triggers of health events such as stress, lack of sleep, loud noises, sunlight and many more. Custom triggers can be added as well
• Track the medications and the quantities taken for such as ibuprofen (Advil), acetaminophen (Tylenol), antihistamines and any other custom medication
• Track the relief experienced by medications or treatments
• Update records quickly and easily to adjust for changes in your health event
• View a variety of statistics about your records such as how many headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, menstruation, arthritis, allergies, panic attacks or seizures have been recorded, how many days since your last health event, average severity, average duration, most common pains, locations and medications
• View statistics related to any specific recorded association, such as how many headaches, cramps, coughs, colds, nausea, anxiety, depression, allergies, panic attacks or seizures are associated with a pressing pain, or stress as a trigger
• View your events in a calendar view. Quickly and easily update, delete or add new events from the calendar view. The calendar view can be useful in finding patterns in health events
• View your events on a graph by year, month week or all health events at once. The graph view can be useful in finding patterns in health events
• Upgrade Health Log to enable exporting your records as a spreadsheet that can be viewed with any spreadsheet reading program such as Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
• Upgrading enables the option to export your logs as a database backup that can be used to restore your records on a new device when switching phones or on the same phone. Includes Dropbox automatic syncing to easily switch between devices as well as make manual backups to Dropbox
• Upgrading removes ads
• Choose to have times displayed in AM/PM or 24 hour format
• Select which day of the week to be the first day of the week
• Select which statistics you wish to view on the home screen
Health Log can be an effective health log, health tracker, fitness trackers, health diary, headache tracker, headache diary, useful for headache tracking, head ache prevention and stopping head aches
With DMC ER Now:
• Track and store personal medical data for you and your loved ones
• Prepare for emergencies with our Emergency Medical Guide
• Get easy automated directions to Detroit Medical Center hospitals
View up-to-date Emergency Room wait times, as part of the DMC 29 Minute Guarantee, at the following DMC hospitals:
• DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan
• DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
• DMC Harper University Hospital
• DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
• DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
At the Detroit Medical Center we'll tell you what others won't: how long you can expect to wait in our ER. We’ve revolutionized the Emergency Room process to ensure faster access to the finest care in Southeast Michigan.
The DMC ER Now app provides current estimated wait times for five ER locations so patients can determine which ER can help them as quickly as possible. A Google Map function provides directions and an estimated travel time from where you are to the DMC ER nearest to your current location.
ER wait times can change quickly depending on the urgency of patients that arrive by ambulance. The Detroit Medical Center provides care to patients with life-threatening illnesses first.
If you are not sure of the urgency of your problem or if you require immediate medical assistance, please call 911 or your local emergency number or go to the nearest emergency department.
ER Wait Times and Locations
Access all 11 Inova emergency room wait times and drive times based on current location + real-time traffic data. Inova Urgent Care Centers can also be located based on current location.
Stay prepared and alert for concussions with this guide, detailing the signs and symptoms to look for, as well as the questions necessary to identify possible brain injuries.
Observe current weather in your region by hour and day - complete with helpful tips on staying safe in extreme conditions.
Ask the Sports Medicine Expert
Ask Inova sports medicine experts your pressing questions or request an on-site consultation/training session.
Find A Doctor
Search and locate an Inova physician by specialty, location, name, and more.