(attn. devs - the patented Delta II keyboard matrix can be licensed - see below*)
Big Buttons Keyboard also has bigger number & punctuation buttons, making EVERYTHING you type on your smartphone EASIER and more ACCURATE!
But the MAGIC is in the patented Delta II modified-QWERTY keyboard layout with large keys and is surprisingly FAST, ACCURATE & EXTREMELY quick-to-learn!!
A more powerful version of Big Buttons Keyboard is available - Big Buttons Keyboard DELUXE ($2.99) includes themes, voice-to-text microphone, word prediction, large cursor keys & more.
Note 1 - Important - Big Buttons will NOT work until it is installed!! Press the blue & green BB icon, then press "Installation - Important" at the top of the menu and do both installation steps - it's easy.
Note 2 - Big Buttons Keyboard is a secure app that requires no risky permissions to run.
Note 4 - If any download from the Android Market hangs, go to your: Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Market: Then Clear data and Clear cache. Then try to download again.
About the Delta II Keyboard Matrix
Skydiving equipment designers consider the user's muscle memory reflexes to make their products consistent and quick to learn & operate.
Chicago Logic uses the same muscle memory consideration to create a superior mobile keyboard having big, easy to read, accurate to press buttons - arranged in an ingenious layout that is learned almost instantly.
The patented Delta II tm modified QWERTY keyboard layout appeals to your muscle memory reflexes. Every letter is in proximity to where you already look and reach for it on your PC (QWERTY) keyboard.
The result? Your muscle memory reflexes cause you to learn and type on the new keyboard extremely fast.
With way fewer typos.
Whether reaching for emergency handles on a parachute harness, or reaching for buttons on a keyboard - you want your muscle memory reflexes working with you, not against you.
Delta II - Born for Mobile.
Welcome to Big Buttons Keyboard for Android.
* Attention mobile developers, manufacturers, integrators - don't force impossibly small QWERTY on your customers. Give them a superior, proven mobile keyboard layout - designed for humans. License Delta II for use in smartphones, TV remotes, portable medical equipment, automobiles, aircraft cockpits, etc. Delta II is compatible with touch screens, hard button keyboards, next word predictors, swiper's, stylus, handicapped accessibility, senior citizens and more.. US Patent 7,658,562. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** One of the “12 best Android apps of 2014” - Karissa Bell, Mashable ***
Minuum is best known for:
★ SLOPPY TYPING — Type surprisingly fast and delightfully sloppy
★ SMART EMOJI — Always have the right emoticon right at your finger tips
★ SHAPESHIFTING — Save screen space, enable one-handed typing or reposition your keyboard entirely
Spend 15 seconds with the introductory tutorial and you'll be able to start typing with Minuum—instantly. The more you type, the better Minuum gets.
Download language modules and quickly switch between them. We currently support:
• More coming soon!
Minuum is always finding ways for you to enjoy your screen space through brand new bonus panels:
★ CURSOR CONTROL — Tweak your texts, emails, and posts with ease
★ CLIPBOARD TOOLS — Quickly cut, copy and paste
★ SEARCH & SHARE — Instantly access thesaurus, dictionary, search, and share
★ EMOJI—Express yourself better with immediate access to all 856 emoticons
★ TYPING SPEED — Monitor your typing speed
SMART WATCH SUPPORT
Minuum is the ideal keyboard for the small screens of smart watches. To try Minuum on your smart watch, sign-up for our smart watch mailing list: http://minuum.com/watch
The Minuum keyboard for touchscreens is the first step toward a "type anywhere" future. Smart watches are just the beginning. Soon Minuum will let you type in ways you never imagined. For more information: http://www.minuum.com
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• FAST SLOPPY TYPING
Type fast without worrying about precision, thanks to ridiculously smart auto-correction that learns as you type.
• MORE SCREEN SPACE
Recover more than half of the touchscreen space you lose when using traditional virtual keyboards.
• HELP FOR THE LARGE-FINGERED
Use key magnification for precise letter, number, and punctuation entry—very useful if you have large fingers.
• DIFFERENT ALPHABET ARRANGEMENTS
Choose from alternate keyboard layouts—such as “QWERTZ,” “AZERTY,” “A-Z.”
• EXPANSION TO FULL-SIZED KEYBOARD
Drag on the candidates bar to quickly switch between mini and full-size modes (useful for URLs and passwords).
• SMART WORD PREDICTION
Speed up your typing via suggestions from a predictive engine that learns from your word list, word combos, and language use patterns.
• SMART EMOJI
Swipe the word predictions left to find your Smart Emoji suggestions. Learn more about "the quest for the perfect emoji" here: http://goo.gl/sxQT9w
• VOCABULARY CONTROL
Minuum learns from your vocabulary, and lets you delete words from your dictionary though a pop-up display.
• RAPID GESTURE SHORTCUTS
Slide your fingers to the corners for quick, convenient access to all your features via pop-up keys.
• VOICE TYPING
Enter text hands-free via Google Voice Typing for voice-to-text typing when performing other activities.
• REAL MULTITASKING
If you’ve got split-screen capability, multitask more effectively as a result of extra screen space.
Visit http://support.minuum.com to:
• Share ideas with the Minuum community
• Give product feedback
• Get help
ABOUT OUR NAME
Some people call us “Minum” or the “Minimum” keyboard but an easy way to remember the Whirlscape™ Minuum™ Keyboard is to think of a continuum of letters taking up minimal space.
For updates, join our mailing list at http://eepurl.com/zwd8T
- Uninterrupted view of the entire keyboard
- Individual numeric and punuctuation keys on main keyboard
- One thumb and two thumb typing
- Word suggestion
- Personal dictionary
Keysible is the solution to big finger or long nail, and small cell phone touchscreen keyboard problem.
Keysible keyboard makes your cell phone and tablet typing comfortable, accurate, and fast.
How it works
- Looking at the keyboard, touch or slide finger on the blank area below the keyboard to select a key. Lift your finger to enter the selected key.
Since you always have a clear view of the keyboard, the blank area, and your finger, soon you will feel where to touch exactly for the right key without the need to even slide your finger. If you touch a little off, you will know by the highlighted key and slide the finger to the right spot.
- To add a new word to personal dictionary, tap on it in the word suggestion box.
- To remove a word from personal dictionary, long press on it in the word suggestion box.
- One hand typing with your thumb
You can even type with one hand using your thumb.
- Two hand typing with your thumbs
You may also type with two thumbs jus as in a mechanical cell phone keyboard.
- Type as in a game console
keep sliding one thumb to select keys, and tap anywhere on the screen with the other thumb to enter the selected keys.
- Two hand typing on tablets
The regular tablet keyboards are too big for two thumb typing. Keysible makes two thumb typing on these tablets comfortable and practical.
How to enable Keysible
- Go to Applications.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Language and keyboard(or Locale and text).
- Select Keysible.
- Tap on OK.
- Open any application with a text box.
- Long press in the text box to open Edit text window.
- Select Input method to open Input method options.
- Select Keysible.
Contact us: email@example.com
This is set of three keyboard types:
- Cell keyboard: letters are formed in four cells. To write a letter press a cell and then move the finger in the direction of the letter
- QWERTZ keyboard with magnifying glass
- Alfanumeric keyboard
This set of keyboards has been designed to speed up typing and reduce accidental typing errors.
- word suggestion (English and Czech language)
- optional vibrate when keypress
- cell keyboard can be personalized by changing its color
How to enable keyboard:
1) Go to settings, Language and Keyboard and find Cell Keyboard press the check box to enable it
2) Go to messages and select new message. Then long press the area for the text and select "Input method" and then select Cell Keyboard
Velocity speeds up typing on a touchscreen or restricted keyboard by intelligently completing your words. It even predicts the next word. It keeps learning and adapting to your style, getting better and better as you use it, almost like reading your mind.
Velocity can be used in any application involving data entry. It supports soft as well as hard keyboards and is available in 50 languages from all over the world.
Try this amazing app for 30 days on us with this free trial. You will then be given an option to acquire a paid version of Velocity.
Privacy notice: After enabling Velocity, a message will appear that Velocity may be able to collect all the text you type, including passwords and credit card numbers. Please note that Velocity does not collect any personal data as mentioned above.
- Activate Continuous Touch by enabling check box at Settings > Features > Continuous Touch.
- Long press the Settings key and select Resize keyboard option to change the height of the keyboard.
- Long key press of backspace (delete key) to delete entire word.
- Swipe Left/Right: To change the keyboard layout from alphabetic to numeric (123).
- Swipe Up: For case-sensitive languages swipe up to change case; For case-insensitive languages swipe up to change keyboard.
- Swipe Down: To close the keyboard.
- Swiping on the keyboard works when Continuous Touch is disabled
- Long key press of 123 key to select settings and help option (typing tips for Indian languages).
- Long key press of space key to select change language. If Velocity has only 2 languages then the language will be changed automatically.
- Up,down,right,left navigational keys are added in Numeric (123) keyboard layout.
- In numeric keyboard, Short Press of HOME/END -> Begin/End of line & Long Press of HOME/END -> Begin/End of document.
- For custom font support, go to Velocity Settings → language Settings → Language List, select language and press on the 'font' button to download/enable the required font.
- Long press on Period (full stop) key will give additional symbol keyboard.
1. Custom font is limited only to the keyboard and during Full-screen editing. It will be ineffective once the keyboard is closed. However the text is still valid text even though it may appear as junk/blank in the application editor.
2. Joint characters in Indian languages will appear properly only if there is a adequate font rendering support provided by the device. For example Characters like KHSA, SHRA, TRA will appear joined only when the device font engine supports it. However the characters are still valid even though it may appear as disjoint in the editor.
If you have an issue with our app, please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing it in detail so that we can help you.
Velocity 2.0 supports the following languages:
Greek EL with άέήίόύώΐΰϊϋ
[English QWERTY/Z EN]
[Cyrillic Russian/Ukrainian/Belarusian (RU/UK/BE)]
Any optional layouts can be disabled via activating settings menu item "Disable XX layout",
here XX - optional layout id, like EN.
Ideal for fast switching between layouts, switch between layouts using swipe left/right or click "EL/EN/RU/UK/BE" button.
After LONG KEY PRESS the appropriate key of EL layout keyboard showed Greek diacriticals characters:
Ι: ί ΐ ϊ
Υ: ύ ΰ ϋ
´: ά έ ή ί ό ύ ώ
΅¨: ΐ ϊ ΰ ϋ
΅: ΐ ΰ (compact EL only)*
¨: ϊ ϋ (compact EL only)*
* compact layout have 2 letters per key,
enable if activated all listed options:
"Expert mode" (first option),
"Compact portrait(landscape)" (orientation specific)
"Enabled EL compact" (layout specific)
After LONG KEY PRESS or repeatable press the appropriate key of RU/UK/BE layout keyboard showed all Ukrainian/Russian characters:
І: ï ы (UK/BE only)*
Ы: і ï (RU only)*
Э: є (RU/BE only)*
Є: э (UK only)*
*UK layout activated with option "UK instead of RU"
*BE layout activated with both options "UK instead of RU" and "BE instead of UK".
After LONG KEY PRESS or repeatable press appropriate key of EN layout keyboard showed accent LATIN characters (Icelandic, Romanian, Lithuanian,
I į ı ì í î ï ĩ ī ĳ
L: ł ĺ ŀ ľ ļ
*Enhanced layout: added smiles with pop-up
*Added option 'Next layout label':
if option deactivated showed current layout label RU/EN
otherwise showed label of next layout after button click EN/RU
*bigger buttons for pop-ups
Compact layout option can be activated for portrait/landscape independently,
for this option every key have 2 letters,
therefore key are bigger, usefull for small monitors, turned on by default for portrait layout. Pop-up of compact layout have second letter, therefore is possible have big second letter after long press.
Also all accent letters showed for both compact layout key letters together.
DE layout key "AS" have pop-up of A and S and letter S:
ą ä à á â ă æ ǽ ã å ǻ ā s ß § ś ŝ š ş ș
With aid of options can be switched different layouts, some of layout options behaves differently for portrait and landscape orientation.
Small buttons and some layout specific options active only if compact mode deactivated:
For deactivation of compact mode after activation
of 'Expert mode' please deactivate appropriate option "Enabled XX compact",
here XX layout name EN/DE/EL/RU/LT,
Compact mode can be turned of/on also with aid of orientation specific options
Separately for RU keyboard implemented "5 rows mode" option, by default deactivated, this layout have one letter per key.
'Extended mode' for RU/UK/BE:
12 key per row, no more 2 letters per key
'5 rows mode' and 'Extended mode' can be disabled for landscape or portrait orientation separately with
deactivation of 'Enable 5 rows mode' and
'Enable extended mode' options
◇ Guobi Keyboard supports smart input for over 50 languages.
◇ With multiple keyboard designs for each language, you may choose the keyboard which suits you best.
◇ With its smart-learning features, your favourite words, phrases, sentences and other typing habits will be learnt when you type.
◇ Auto word correction intelligently covers you when you mistype.
◇ For fast entry of symbols or numbers, just press on the letter keys and slide upwards.
◇ Keyboard height adjusts automatically to your screen.
◇ No personal information, such as passwords, credit card numbers and other privacy information will be learnt.
The keyboard contains Hebrew and English input modes only. If you need other languages, please search and install its keyboard individually. Please be awared that some of the languages are paid keyboards.
Here are the keyboard layouts available: Default and Default(R2L).
To enable the keyboard, go to "Language and keyboard" settings, and check "Guobi Keyboard" box.
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Guobi Keyboard" in the list.
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Guobi Keyboard"
Albanian -- Shqipe
Arabic -- اللغة العربية
Bangla -- বাংলা
Basque -- Euskara
Belarusian -- Беларускі
Bulgarian -- български
Catalan -- Català
Danish -- Dansk
Dutch -- Netherlands
Estonian -- Eesti keel
Farsi -- فارسی
Filipino -- Tagalog
Finnish -- Suomi
French -- Français
German -- Deutsch
Greek -- Ελληνικά
Hebrew -- עברית
Hindi -- मानक हिन्दी
Hungarian -- Magyar
Icelandic -- Íslenska
Indonesian -- Bahasa Indonesia
Irish -- Gaeilge
Italian -- Italiano
Kannada -- ಕನ್ನಡ
Kyrgyz -- Кыргыз
Malay -- Bahasa Melayu
Mongolian -- Монгол хэл
Nepali -- नेपाली
Norwegian -- Norsk
Pashto -- پښتو
Polish -- Język polski
Portuguese Europe -- Português
Portuguese South America -- Português
Romanian -- Limba română
Russian -- Русский язык
Slovak -- Slovenčina
Slovenian -- Slovenščina
Spanish Europe -- Español
Spanish South America -- Español
Swahili -- Kiswahili
Tamil -- தமிழ்
Telugu -- తెలుగు
Thai -- ภาษาไทย
Turkish -- Türkçe
Ukrainian -- Українська
Uighur -- ئۇيغۇر يېزىقى
Urdu -- اُردو
Uzbek -- U'zbek
Vietnamese -- Tiếng Việt