Whether you a Big Man or person with Big Hands or need Big Keys on your Keyboard, this is the app for you.
We not only have apps for different keyboard themes we are also introducing different keyboard sizes for Android.
You do not have to fiddle with those tiny and frustrating small keys anymore. Now you can be sure what you type on your keyboard is what you intended to type with Big Keys Keyboard. Typing on that tiny Android phone just got a whole lot better thanks to Big Keys on the Big Keyboard. Now you do not have to spend more time correcting typing errors but focus on the content due to typing incorrectly on Tiny Keyboard. The Big Buttons on the Big Keyboard lets you type very easily.
You don't have to Learn anything new to use Big Keys Keyboard. Big Keyboard uses an Extension of QWERTY style keyboard better suited for people who need big buttons.
Make sure to select Default Big Keyboard options to make the Big Keyboard as your default keyboard. Select “Enable big keyboard” option to setup various features described below.
Vibrate on Key press on Big Keys.
Play key tone on touch of Big Buttons.
Quick fixes to correct commonly typed mistakes which is very rare on Big Keyboard.
Display suggested words while typing to help you further with Gigantic Keys.
Auto-complete using space bar to select the suggested word
Suggested punctuation – Now your girlfriend cannot keep pointing out the lack of punctuation.
Touch misspelled words to correct them on Big Keyboard.
If you feel uncomfortable using tiny, frustrating buttons on your smartphone keyboard, then Simple Large Button Keyboard is the application for you. If you think QWERTY is not your cup of coffee, then don't worry. Simple Large Button Keyboard abolishes the QWERTY layout and switches to a simple layout where the alphabets A to Z are ordered in sequence. So, sit back and enjoy the ease of big buttons coupled with the most simple layout in the world.
Advantages of using Simple Large Button Keyboard:
» big buttons which result in ACCURATE typing
» simple layout (no more QWERTY)
» no fancy gimmicks such as sounds, suggestions, etc.
Designed for users who just want a normal keyboard. Go ahead, enjoy the simplicity!
Steps to configure the Simple Large Button Keyboard after installing the app,
1. Download & Install the application from Google Play
2. Go to Settings -> Language & input
3. In Keyboard & Input Methods, tick the Simple Large Button Keyboard option
4. Your keyboard is now enabled. To use it, open any application
5. Tap on the field where you wish to type
6. a. [Android 4.0 + ] A small keyboard icon will be displayed on the top left of the screen.
Drag the notification bar down and click 'Select input method'
b. [Android 1.6 - 2.3] Long press the editable text field and select 'Choose input method'
Select 'Simple Large Button Keyboard' as the preferred input method
7. Choose 'Simple Large Button Keyboard' and start typing to use the app.
To switch back to the default keyboard, just change it from the notification bar.
For details, check screenshots attached.
If you face any problems while configuring your keyboard, do not hesitate to email the developer. Your queries will be responded to on priority. Enjoy!
Velocity speeds up typing on a touchscreen or restricted keyboard by intelligently completing your words. It even predicts the next word. It keeps learning and adapting to your style, getting better and better as you use it, almost like reading your mind.
Velocity can be used in any application involving data entry. It supports soft as well as hard keyboards and is available in 50 languages from all over the world.
Try this amazing app for 30 days on us with this free trial. You will then be given an option to acquire a paid version of Velocity.
Privacy notice: After enabling Velocity, a message will appear that Velocity may be able to collect all the text you type, including passwords and credit card numbers. Please note that Velocity does not collect any personal data as mentioned above.
- Activate Continuous Touch by enabling check box at Settings > Features > Continuous Touch.
- Long press the Settings key and select Resize keyboard option to change the height of the keyboard.
- Long key press of backspace (delete key) to delete entire word.
- Swipe Left/Right: To change the keyboard layout from alphabetic to numeric (123).
- Swipe Up: For case-sensitive languages swipe up to change case; For case-insensitive languages swipe up to change keyboard.
- Swipe Down: To close the keyboard.
- Swiping on the keyboard works when Continuous Touch is disabled
- Long key press of 123 key to select settings and help option (typing tips for Indian languages).
- Long key press of space key to select change language. If Velocity has only 2 languages then the language will be changed automatically.
- Up,down,right,left navigational keys are added in Numeric (123) keyboard layout.
- In numeric keyboard, Short Press of HOME/END -> Begin/End of line & Long Press of HOME/END -> Begin/End of document.
- For custom font support, go to Velocity Settings → language Settings → Language List, select language and press on the 'font' button to download/enable the required font.
- Long press on Period (full stop) key will give additional symbol keyboard.
1. Custom font is limited only to the keyboard and during Full-screen editing. It will be ineffective once the keyboard is closed. However the text is still valid text even though it may appear as junk/blank in the application editor.
2. Joint characters in Indian languages will appear properly only if there is a adequate font rendering support provided by the device. For example Characters like KHSA, SHRA, TRA will appear joined only when the device font engine supports it. However the characters are still valid even though it may appear as disjoint in the editor.
If you have an issue with our app, please write a mail to email@example.com describing it in detail so that we can help you.
Velocity 2.0 supports the following languages: