Caring together is better. Experience stronger relationships and better connections! genusConnect® coordinates family caregiving and puts the tools for communicating ‘all things care’ right at your fingertips. genus brings the entire care network into the conversation, sharing the opportunity of caregiving so we can experience improved outcomes, quality of live and deeper peace of mind. The best qualities of Facebook Zoom and YouTube, with tools for coordinating medical and care observations together as one.
genus is offered by leading care partners and remains with the family at each step of the care journey. While partners in care my change, the need to care for those we love continues.
genusConnect® is meaningful care coordination in the palm of your hand!
Key features include:
• The genusWall –Scroll through interactions, educational videos, tips, inspirations, photos and local resources.
• Access to your care partner resources, portals, videos, activities.
• Medical and physical observations to monitor how your loved one is doing
• Call logs share activity and assurances your loved one is getting the attention they need
• Task coordination and care calendar help plan and coordinate
• A detailed Care report that can be shared with care partners for better visits
• Care resources and tips to support family caregivers
• Medication list and pill reminders
• Emergency contact and medical information all in one place when you need it most
• Virtual family meeting rooms for 24/7 connections, live chat and so much more.
Each member of the loved one’s care community; including family, friends, neighbors and healthcare providers can have real-time access to important information:
• Now you’ll know who was last in touch with Mom or Dad, and when
• Get updates on visits from others in the care circle—attitude, clarity, vitals
• Coordinate Mom or Dad’s upcoming appointments on the centrally shared calendar
• Directly communicate with your caregiving community in the chat room. A united circle of care, sharing
• Be informed of observations about physical and emotional health
• Get real-time notifications on emergency situations
• Or simply share sentimental moments through pictures and stories with your entire caregiving community
• Hold family meeting, or invite mom and dad over for dinner, virtually!
genusConnect® has an extensive portfolio of additional modules already in development; making this app the most effective and efficient method for community care inclusiveness; uniting everyone in the caregiving process.