Use the slide to set the desired value, the read the result in real time. No tab:ing back and forth, works just like the slide ruler.
The project consists in 2 different sectors:
*** The OSPAN application, is going to allow every person having observed a strange or unknown aerodynamic phenomena, depositing its testimony in a simple and very detailed way. It appears under the shape of an essentially graphic questionnaire allowing the observer to describe its situation, environment, characteristics and the behavior of the phenomenon.
Its unique interface so allows to seize ( v.1.00 ):
- moment of the day
- weather report
- position during the observation
- direction of the phenomenon
- position of the phenomenon
- Obtain StreetView photo from observation, if available.
- Create simulation from:
* environment picture
* GoogleCar capture
* Picture or drawing from the mobile device
These pictures can be darkened to correspond to the ambient brightness.
A model of phenomenon among a set of 20, to be colorized, positioned and resized.
- typology of phenomenon
- estimated size
- estimated height
- movement and speed at the beginning and at the end of the observation
- sound indicator
- date, hour and duration of the observation
- A narrative of the facts, number of witnesses and sociological order questions.
All coordinates among which confidentiality and right of withdrawal are approved by the CNIL ( NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND CIVIL LIBERTIES).
Observer will have the possibility of validating, updating or rectifying his testimony - sent to a dedicated and secure database.
The application also allows to show some testimonies informations from database, sorted out by type and date. Each of these observations shows type of phenomenon, coordinates, height, date and duration.
*** Secondly, data passed on server will allow statistical studies:
- extract from it structural plans, under boards and graphs. A user interface, still in development, will provide the opportunity to produce this information by custom criteria .
- operate on the data treatment using an expert system, supported by international experts.
OSPAN project " Science 2.0" . A community project !
By examining trends in science the more avant-garde , we found it appropriate to establish a connection between what he should now be called " science 2.0" and OSPAN project :
1) promoting an " open science " characterized by free access for all users to all scientific peer refereed publications ( according to the principle of free access).
2) the establishment of an " e-science " consists of online sharing of research data .
3 ) the establishment of a citizen "collaborative science ", that includes non- professional researchers in research projects
4) the emergence , finally, of a "science 2.0 " which includes social networks and blogs that express more researchers , including present and to debate their assumptions and methods.
The witnessing of a UFO sighting from the downloaded application on a mobile phone or tablet , has de facto a key role in this "collaborative science ". This indicator is now part of the "OSPAN community", which encompasses all witnesses and project stakeholders.
It is able to calculate the runway length required as well as the distance required to clear obstacles based on temperature and pressure altitude (given, or calculated from the altitude and QNH). It also calculates wind components based on the wind direction and speed and the runway heading. The app is able to automatically convert between units in common use in aviation.
This app is not intended to replace the manual calculations performed by the pilot using the Pilot's Operating Handbook but instead, it is intended to be used as an additional safety check to cross check these calculations and ensure that simple errors are not made.
NOTE: This initial release is AD-SUPPORTED. If demand exists a paid upgrade to a non ad-supported version may be offered. Contact the developer for bug reports and feature requests.
Pepper was developed to help children and adults with Cystic Fibrosis perform their daily lung physiotherapy by timing the length of the treatment and issuing reminders to "cough" at fixed intervals during the treatment. The application is flexible, however, and can be configured for many other uses - for example it could issue reminders to take periodic breaks throughout a workday sitting in front of a computer screen.
Pepper is a completely free application, and is not "burdened" with advertisements. Donations, however, are gladly accepted, and can be made within the application. Proceeds from donations will be used to make fixes and improvements to Pepper, and to fund development of more CF-related applications.
from decimal to degree-minutes-seconds or degree-minutes
values or vice versa.
Additional You can catch the actual GPS position ,put the values to the clipboard
and look to the position on Google-Maps ( if Internet is available ).
Appearance of the Coordinates in two sizes. ( Menu: small/big )
Also You can see the number of the receiving GPS-satellites,
( fixed and summary ).
A lot of coordinate systems are supported by the
application geotrafo, which is also listed in the AppStore.
More Information on the site http://www.geotrafo.com
1) Isentropic relationships
2) Normal Shock Calculator for aerodynamics compressible flows
3) Oblique Shock
4) Gas properties, more will be added
P0=stagnation pressure, T0=stagnation temperature
For engineering students and/or aerospace engineers; let me know how I can improve this app
The Heat Capacity ratio of the gas can be changed and few references values can be chosen
I have checked the equations but it is always possible to have a bug; double check the results
fonts used in the icon Crimson Text: http://aldusleaf.org/index.php
- Scan setup
- Relatime Monitor
- WiFi AP lists
- WiFi Channel graph
* This app is tested on Samsung Galaxy-S and Google Nexus One.
* Android 2.1 and later.
Este aplicativo não serve para uso genérico em outras plataformas, funciona exclusivamente com os serviços de vídeo oferecidos pela Teleatlantic.
This is a simple timer that counts down in a set interval designed for Behavioral Analyst and the likes. It was made for individuals who need a timer for things such as lab experiments, tracking an item or schedule of reinforcements.
- Set an interval that counts down until the main timer runs out.
- You may set a "limited hold" every after interval.
- Set random interval values from a certain range.
- Make random values deviations from interval time
- Set vibration patterns.
- Set alarm tone.
- Keeps track of the iteration numbers.
- The notification bar, if you're out of the app will show the interval time and the total time left.
- Material dark and light themed
- Keep the device awake while timer is running.
- Profile system to store your different setups.
- Clicker to keep track of ... anything!
Please feel free to email me and suggest further features!
Includes options for randomizing experiments with:
- Repeated Treatment Runs
- Completely Randomized Replicates
- Randomized Complete Block Designs
Generates random experiment designs for any combination of repeats, blocks, and replicates.
The experimenter can mark DOE treatments as completed in the app to keep track of where they are in the execution of the DOE as well.
Features the ability to share the experiment run order (e-mail, etc) assisting with experiment documentation.
IOI 2014 is the 26th International Olympiad in Informatics. The International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI) is one of the most recognized computer science competitions in the world. The competition tasks are of algorithmic nature; however, the contestants have to show such basic IT skills as problem analysis, design of algorithms and data structures, programming and testing. The students selected to attend the IOI are some of the best young computer scientists in the world. The IOI is organized annually in and by one of the participating countries. This year will be held in Taipei, Taiwan on July 13-20, 2014.
Key features are:
- LIVE scores
- Schedule of events
- Upload Photos