The Kriol Holi Baibul contains the complete Old and New Testament books in the Kriol language of Australia. Two New Testament books are currently available to download from the internet - Methyu ( Matthew) and Romans. More audio will be included in the future so set this downloaded app to update automatically.
New features :
1. For version 4.2 of the app software, the audio will be stored initially in the internal phone storage under the directory KriolBaibul (automatically created when audio is downloaded). To make room for more audio, the whole directory can be moved from the internal storage to the SD card. Any subsequent downloads will, however, default to the phone's internal storage. There is also an option to automatically download all audio when the Play button is pressed so that one is not prompted every time whether to download an audio or not.
2. Option to copy verse/s and paste into the app notepad or share by email.
3. Option to highlight verses.
4. Option to create and save bookmarks.
5. Option to play selected audio starting from a selected chapter and verse.
6. Option to share the app with another Android smartphone using bluetooth or share the URL of the app in Google PlayStore.
Indigenous Scriptures Australia