No root required Android DNS modifier and hosts/DNSMasq resolver.
This application can create a VPN tunnel to modify the DNS settings on Android.
- No root access required, no ads contained
- Functional under data connection
- A tester for DNS servers
- IPv6 support (including Rules!)
- Custom DNS server
- Custom hosts and DNSMasq configuration
- EXTREME LOW power consume
- Material Design
Supported DNS Query Methods:
- DNS over TLS (RFC7858)
- DNS over HTTPS (RFC8484)
- DNS over HTTPS (Google JSON)
Users must comply with local laws and regulations.
Minimum Android version: >= 5.0 (API 21)
Recommended Android version: >= 7.1 (API 25) - Launcher shortcuts
OPEN SOURCE LICENSES
ClearEditText by Yuan Fu - APL 2.0
DNS66 by Julian Andres Klode - GPLv3
Pcap4J by Kaito Yamada - MIT
MiniDNS by Rene Treffer - LGPLv2.1
Gson by Google - APL 2.0
Shadowsocks by Shadowsocks - GPLv3