Feeling exhausted? Hard to wind down? Yearning for a more meaningful and fulfilling life? We may not be able to go for a vacation as much as we want, we can all take a bit of time out of our daily schedule to take a pause, and to have “a tour to our heart”!
Here comes the Jockey Club TourHeart Project, the first online stepped care platform for mental health in Hong Kong!
• Self-administered mental health check-up followed by recommended training
• Evidenced-based, interactive exercises to help you cope with stress, anxiety, depressed mood and lead a flourishing life
• Statistics for monitoring your mental well-being and training progress
• Tips on caring for others who struggle with mental health difficulties
• Latest news and research findings for mental wellness and mental illness stigma
• Mental wellness toolkit for human resources professionals
• Keep informed on our upcoming public workshops, exhibitions and training (e.g. storytelling days, Wellness Recovery Action Plan courses)
This project is developed by a group dedicated mental health professionals from Department of Psychology at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, and the StoryTaler.