Now with SSL support! Contact me if you don't know how to create a keystore (you don't have to provide one but it's more secure).
If you want to try the app before purchase, please try the trial version. If you do not have a credit card, please contact me and we'll work something out (Paypal for example)!
Spotweb users, check this site for configuring Spotweb: https://github.com/spotweb/spotweb/wiki/Spotweb-als-Newznab-Provider. It's not possible to use Spotweb without performing the steps described.
If there are any problems, please let me know and don't just leave a bad review in the store. I'm sure I can help you with your problems.
- Search per category/child category
- Save a search, including the selected server and category, for easy reuse.
- Search multiple servers
- Search results show the category, filesize and the age of the post.
- Multiple downloads! Press menu in the results screen, press multiple downloads en select the nzb's you want to download and send them all to SabNzbD or save them on your sdcard.
- Possibility to set the category when adding a nzb to SabNzbd
- Save as option, which opens a filebrowser for choosing where to store the nzb
- Open the nzb directly from the app for downloading it on your phone (with for example PowerNzb)
- Overview screen including the queue and history
- Delete, pause, resume and change the category of nzb's
- Resume and pause the complete SabNzbd queue
- Swap the order of the items in the queue
- Add multiple SabNzbd/Newznab servers
- Choose a default download location where nzb's should be stored
- Default servers are provided (Nzbs.org, Nzb.su, Nzbs.in and Dognzb.cr)
- Theme options included in the settings, choose your favorite color! (If your favorite color happens to be blue, yellow or red)
- Set the default server of SabNzbd
- Backup and restore the settings (Swipe to the right in searchscreen)
- IMDB watchlist screen, add your watchlist in the settings and check all your movies in the app
- Choose a default category in which the watchlist items should be searched or choose it manually in a dialog including child categories.
- Built in newznab sites include Nzbs.org, Nzbs.in, Nzb.su and Dognzb.cr.
Features to come:
- Torrent searcher
- Setting limits on results
- Long press a search in the previous searches list for removal
- Press menu in searchscreen to force redownload categories
- Press the NzbSearcher icon to backup/restore settings and easily switch between screens
- Press menu in the sabnzbd screen to refresh or pause the queue
- Press menu in the IMDB screen to refresh the list
- Support for multiple servers
- Support for SSL and reverse proxies
- Manage your download queue and history
- Search on several well-known index sites and add results directly to your queue
- Open NZB files directly with Qouch and add them to your SABnzbd queue
- Change the category, priority, post processing and script from within Qouch
- The required API key will be automatically detected
More functionality will be added soon. Starting with support for CouchPotato and Sick Beard. Get the app now for an extra low price before it might get pricier as features are added.
Follow us at http://twitter.com/QonstruktQouch and leave your feedback so we can make our app even better. Or visit us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/Qouch
If you have any issues running the program, or connecting to your server, please contact us through the before mentioned Twitter account or through e-mail at email@example.com, because we cannot respond to any of your feedback in the review section.
- Manipulate the queue
- Search NewzBin or NzbMatrix and add NZB from results.
- View details of NZB search result
*NEW* Comments, and related search
WARNING: Newzbin and NZBMarix is down, so the search functions do not work anymore. New app on the way.
See project page for changelog or issues
It currently supports Sabnzb, NzbGet, Sickbeard, CouchPotato, Headphones and Transmission. With NZB search support for all Newznab based indexers. With many more on the way.
Foshow adds many useful features such as:
- Offline episode pinning. Take your shows with you when you're on the move.
- Search Newznab sites directly.
- Get movie and show suggestions based on what you watch.
- Settings webserver. Get up and running in seconds by configuring Foshow with a web browser.
- System notifications. Know exactly when your favorite shows are available.
Managing all things NZB has never been easier.
Foshow is free to use in read only mode.
Updated regularly. Please send any feature requests using the in-app option.
Keep up-to-date via twitter @FoshowApp
Note: A Sickbeard, Sabnzb or Couchpotato installation is required to use this app.
Foshow is a manager for various usenet and torrent based tools, it is not a tool to download files illegally. The developer does not condone piracy and will take no responsibly for anyone using this software.
This is the perfect usenet / newsgroup companion
- Add movies from IMDB directly to you Couch Potato queue with a simple share!
- Manage your shows and see upcoming episodes in Sickbeard over http & https
- Manage your Sabnzbd downloads and see download history over http & https
- Manage your Headphones artists and see detailed information about albums
- Search for content on Newznab servers of your choice and directly add nzb files to your Sabznbd queue
To remove the ads and support development please consider buying:
This is the alternative to MediaDog and NZB Unity!
Join in a discussion here:
CouchPotato V2 (Couch Potato Server)
IMDB app (Optional)
Any comments or suggestions are welcome, please send me an email!
Video: mp4, wmv, avi, mkv, dv, rm, mp, mpeg, flv, divx, swf, dat, h264, h263, h261, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, mov, m4v, ogv, vob, vstream, ts.
Audio: mp3, wma, ogg, mp2, flac, aac, ac3, amr, pcm, wav, au, aiff, 3g2, m4a, astream.
Media Player finds all your videos automatically for you. Media Player saves your time and disk space to transcoding or format converting. Just put your video on sdcard or click the URL in browser to watch it.
Support sub: srt, ass, ssa, sub,txt, utf, smi, rt,aqt, jss, js, utf8, utf-8.
Media Player load external subtitle with same name of video automatically and support .m3u playlist.
Media Player provides a powerful WiFi transfer function: Upload and download video files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection. It doesn't require any special software on the computer so you can use it anywhere.
1) Supports all video formats;
2) Hardware Acceleration - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new H/W decoder.
3) Mutil-Core Decoding - Dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
4) Automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files;
5) Provides a wifi cable;
6) Supports HD videos and HD video playing memory optimization;
7) Playlists and continuous play;
8) Thumbnail displays of videos;
9) Delete, Rename, Play/Pause operations;
10) Codec Plugin.
You ever wanted to have all the current hits in a playlist on your phone? This app allows you to select a music chart and then sync that chart with the songs in your music library. It will identify the songs that you have and allow you to search your local library for the songs it didn't find. When you have synced all the songs, you can then export the chart to a music playlist so that you can playback the music chart.
This app will allow you to quickly see which songs you have and which songs are missing.
The steps to use this app include...
1. Select a music chart
2. Sync the chart with you local music library
3. Manually link any missing songs that you know are in your library.
4. Export a playlist of the matched songs
If you have other Music charts that you'd like to see added, then feel free to post a comment and a rating and we'll see about adding new charts.
If you experience problems then please email us before posing a negative review. You can contact us using the Email Developer link on the Google Play page for this app.
Currently only pictures using a single hanger, or pictures that use a wire hanger, is supported.
➤ Supports Inches and Centimetres
➤ Supports Fractions (Inches only)
➤ Shows simple diagram with measurements
➤ Has help page
➤ Configure the optimal height
When you install the unlocker it will unlock features and remove ads in the Free EasyBrowser app.
⚝⚝ $$ UNLOCKED FEATURES $$ ⚝⚝
➤ Multi Select
➥ Multi Select to download multiple files
➥ Multi Select to add to Zip Manager
➤ Full Featured Download Manager
➥ Pause/Resume Downloads
➥ One download at a time
➥ WiFi only downloads
➥ Manage completed downloads
➥ Auto Pause Download when leaving WiFi
➥ Auto Resume Download when entering WiFi
➥ Download Details contains complete details about the download
➤ Built In Zip Manager
➥ Manage Queues
➥ Download Complete Queue or Single File from Queue
➥ Nzb Download from Zip Manager
➤ Built in Image Viewer
➥ From Image details, tap the image, to view it in the built in image viewer which supports pinch and Zoom.
➤ Favorites View
➥ List your favorites grouped by Category
➥ Select Favorite to browse/search group
➤ Status view showing recordings, being watched, etc.
➤ Views based on the Phoenix VFS from Phoenix or Gemstone
➤ Configurable menus (show/hide/add views)
➤ TV Series banner view
➤ Play Media File on extender
➤ Stream Media File (experimental - will require VLC on the server if you want to do on the fly transcoding)
➤ Download Media Files (built in download manager)
➤ View/Delete System Messages
➤ Refresh SageTV media library (check for new media)
➤ Search Airings and Media files
➤ Search Media files by Actor
➤ Ability to configure multiple SageTV servers
➤ Access the existing SageTV Mobile Web Server using built in web viewer (handles authentication)
➤ Cached views for performance
➤ Detail View with IMDB linking for media and actors
For information on how to setup SageTV for use with this App, consult the wiki
For support, please post to the SageTV forums at
or Post on the Google+ page
★★ Game Play ★★
★ Build a poker hand that matches or beats the house hand
★ Start with any card, and add cards by selecting adjacent cards (up, down, left, right, or diagonal, as long as card is touching)
★ When you select 5 cards, you hand is calculated, and if matches or beats the house hand, you win
★ You have a limited amount of time to build a hand
★ You can deselect cards, even in the middle of your hand (this is a powerful feature, enabling you to extend your reach across the board)
★ When you beat the house, the "Hands to Go" Indicator (Top Left) decreases. When is gets to Zero, the Level indicator (Top Left) increases and House Hand strength increases. ie, the more you win, the harder the game gets.
★ When you lose a hand, your life indicator (Club Symbol left side of screen) decreases. If you lose all clubs, you lose the game. Your life is reset when you level up.
★★ Game Features ★★
★ Arcade and Practice modes (Arcade is like Practice but with much shorter times to build a hand)
★ Leaderboards for Practice and Arcade Mode
★ Acheivements for Arcade Mode
★ Games are completely random, and it may be impossible to actually win
This game is Ad supported, but you can turn off Ads, but clicking the close icon (☒) near the Ad. (A nice feature borrowed from the IMDb app)
★★ NO INTERNET PERMISSIONS ★★
Do you get uneasy about password managers that require an internet connection or want to store your passwords in the "cloud". I do. That's why I created Easy Passwords. I wanted an easy to use password manager that does not require an internet connection.
☆☆ Features ☆☆
★ Import from Revelation or KeePass 2.x (clear text) xml files
★ Custom Attributes/Fields
★ Custom Tags/Labels
★ Unique "diceware" Password Generator (see details below)
★ Automatic Database Backup
★ Manual Backup/Restore
★ Auto lock when you leave the application
★ Copy Username, Password or Site to the Clipboard
★ AES Encryption
☆☆ Permissions ☆☆
★ android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (for backup/restore and import)
☆☆ Password Generator ☆☆
The Password Generator uses an English words database of approximately 35,000 words, to randomly generate passwords with multiple random words. (This is loosely based around the idea from XKCD http://xkcd.com/936/). You can also choose to insert numbers and symbols into the password, or simply use a 'leetified' version of the generated password, if you need a password with numbers and symbols. This password generation technique is sometimes referred to as "diceware".
Please join the "Easy Passwords" community to discuss problems and enhancements to this app.